PDA

View Full Version : Laceration II is in Chem Plant Cloaked?

Uzumaki Goku
09-24-2009, 04:09 PM
It's the only boost i do not have... but i can't find it in the level... and the collectible guide on this site doesn't list it, yet on the boosts section it clearly says that it's in Chem Plant: Cloaked.... so where is it?

Also... the replay menu says I'm missing a upgrade in the Secret Bunker HQ in Act 3.. but there's nothing that says there's an upgrade at any part of it... is that a mistake?

Edit: Got the boost.. still confused about the upgrade though.

Bra5am
09-24-2009, 08:52 PM
It's prolly in the room that only Nick Fury can open.

DomTheDiabetic
09-24-2009, 08:56 PM
cap can open it too

Uzumaki Goku
09-24-2009, 11:56 PM
where is this room?

MalikGowon
09-25-2009, 06:04 AM
Ditto ^. Where is it?

rockyjo3
09-25-2009, 09:06 PM
where did you find the boost? I can only get 8/9 boosts on Cloaked

Edit: Nevermind i found it. Its behind the last thing you have to blow up to create a smoke screen. It's hard to see cuz it's basically underneath the floor but it still lets you collect it. Just in case anyone else is having a hard time finding it:)

UltAlliFan
06-08-2010, 04:41 AM
Everybody keeps saying "behind the last thing you have to blow up to create the smoke screen". Well, I'm at the last area, with 2 pipes blowing out some (but not enough to be called a "smoke screen") smoke...I can get barrels that xplode out of a machine...I can run down through the "maze" of fire jets back to where the elevator is...but there is NOTHING for me to blow up in either spot!???? what the heck? I can't go any further...it won't let me past the pipes with the smoke. There are 3 vats that I blew up and got 2 collectibles out of...there are NOT 4 vats. Is this a glitch?