PDA

View Full Version : New Game + question

Bloodrune
09-24-2009, 05:45 PM
When you beat the game and start a new game wtih the same saves, will all the characters that were "unavailable" for certain parts be avialable again?

Also, if I play co op does that save overwrite my solo save? Do you keep items earned in co op play for use in solo game?

Lockeyness
09-24-2009, 06:02 PM
Yes, characters will be available at all times, aside from the first couple of sections in the prologue where you still cannot switch your team mates. For example, I had Thing in my team on the same level where you meet up with him. I believe you can also use pro-reg members if you choose anti-reg and vice versa.

In my experience, items such as Dossiers and Team Boosts are still collected and stick with you in your normal solo game if you've made a recent save during the coop game (you can either overright your solo game save or make a new save which I would recommend). However, judging from the extremely fickle design, you may want to get these items either all at once with your partner or save it for playing solo, just in case an achievement glitches out on you.

ddrlenz
09-24-2009, 07:23 PM
If I played on Heroic...does New Game + need to be done on Legendary or can u just advance to Super Heroic too?

Shattuck
09-24-2009, 07:40 PM
New Game + is on Legendary only.

Bloodrune
09-24-2009, 08:34 PM
How do I unlock Thor?