PDA

View Full Version : I'm stuck.. Help plz.

Classick
09-24-2009, 11:05 PM
I wish I could explain better but I'm in the part where I'm in a room surrounded by barrels, with a closed metal gate in front of me and a shut wooden door behind me. I already jumped up the short wall on the right for the monkey, but don't know what to do from there. I've also ran up to the metal gate and done just about everything to it. I'm sure the solution is something simple that I'm overlooking.

http://i38.tinypic.com/9llc49.jpg

That's where I'm at.

Thanks.

kyoukishoji
09-24-2009, 11:43 PM
If I'm not mistaken you need to press B to do a slide and then shoot the 2 levers on the door to make it rise. It needs to be done in slow-mo because you need to hit 2 targets at once and as soon as you leave slow-mo the gate comes crashing down.

floodie.US
09-24-2009, 11:44 PM
If from what chapter and the area you are at is correct in my mind, there should be a button next to the door.. You need to slide or dive, whichever you prefer and shoot it. It will open the door and you will continue need to be in slow-mo and shooting it until you get under it.
Hope that helps.

Classick
09-25-2009, 12:33 AM
Well how the fuck did they ever expect me to figure that out? >:|

Thanks I'll do this later tonight.

nel e nel
09-28-2009, 04:01 PM
Well how the fuck did they ever expect me to figure that out? >:|

Thanks I'll do this later tonight.

lulz! That part got me for a sec too. It's such an interesting mash up of a game - slo-mo gunplay, platforming, and then these little 'puzzle' elements. Hopefully they make a sequel so they can flesh out and polish the ideas they've laid down on this one