PDA

View Full Version : Gold Medal Help? Look here

tazmad
09-25-2009, 02:46 AM
Just wanted to let you all know that this game is alot harder than the previous games, except for Alaskan adventures which was harder.

What makes it harder is going for gold medals. You get more points towards your gold medals if you hit your game (animal for those you did not know) in the heart, easier said than done.

The aim system it really, really bad which makes hitting in the heart very hard. Anyway any tips or suggestion post here for everyone else to see.

At this stage I have not found any tips or tricks to help but If I do I will edit my post.

EDIT : Couple of tip for achievements
1. For Splinter Smell : Get within 6 yards of any animal without alerting it
I found the hunting the Big Horn sheep in mission 2 was easy for this.
Just sprint up the left hand side pass the 10% marker and then past the
30% marker and to the left of the bushes are the sheep

2. For I Love Gooold! Get all Gold Medals in any level. Level 4 is very easy

Edit 2 : Pressing the right thumb stick in hold your breathe and steady the
aiming. Wish I knew this sooner.

For Itís A Long Shot Bag an animal from beyond 80 yards. Wait
until you get up to the water buffalo I think stage 9 they are on.

Gamer GirL
10-04-2009, 04:36 PM
yeah right not much posting for this game but all ur tips made it easy i almost gave up on the gold 1 till i seen this.Thanks

gordohigh
10-27-2009, 11:28 PM
I think it is the left stick to click in for the hold breath. I was trying the right one and it did nothing so I looked in the booklet that came with the game.

Edit 2 : Pressing the right thumb stick in hold your breathe and steady the
aiming. Wish I knew this sooner.

Raesvelgr
10-31-2009, 01:34 AM
Its the left stick to hold breath not right.

htismaqe
11-04-2009, 04:04 AM
I'm finding the actual hunts to be pretty easy. I haven't found that aiming with the scope is difficult (and I didn't even realize you could click the left stick until I was 9 missions in).

What I'm really struggling with is the duck hunt, Mission 1, Level 3. I simply cannot get more than 21.