PDA

View Full Version : Major online problem

Tha Mantis
09-25-2009, 03:25 PM
Ok so I get online today to play, and for some reason I am now a rank 6, from 40. I lost like 300,000 some gold and am IRATE. Is there any way to fix this. I immediately left the match when I noticed, before I even spawned into the battle, I went to dashboard and reloaded, still I'm at rank 6. Fuck this game I'm going to get ODST :mad:

Ted de Braak
09-26-2009, 07:15 AM
My rank got lowered several times so I just stopped playing. The mp from this game is one of the worst I have ever played. It is completely broken.

Tha Mantis
09-26-2009, 04:00 PM
My rank got lowered several times so I just stopped playing. The mp from this game is one of the worst I have ever played. It is completely broken.

Yeah it really is. I traded it, fuck getting back to 40 then to 50. All that time wasted!

Filter x360a
09-27-2009, 04:32 AM
There's already like 500 posts on this, and trust me, your not the only one this has happened to. If you entered the game and started playing, there's jack shit you can do other then fire-bombing a certain game developers studio*...

*not to be taken seriously, no law suits please!

P1TTMAN
10-13-2009, 04:35 PM
There's already like 500 posts on this, and trust me, your not the only one this has happened to. If you entered the game and started playing, there's jack shit you can do other then fire-bombing a certain game developers studio*...
Best damn idea I've seen on the forum for a long time! ;)

:D

Skid Row Trash
10-17-2009, 02:11 AM
I just rented the game, and when I loaded it up there was a patch that I had to download. Does this take care of that problem? (OCT 16, 2009)

DAUNTEDFLETTY
10-17-2009, 08:59 PM
Ok so I get online today to play, and for some reason I am now a rank 6, from 40. I lost like 300,000 some gold and am IRATE. Is there any way to fix this. I immediately left the match when I noticed, before I even spawned into the battle, I went to dashboard and reloaded, still I'm at rank 6. Fuck this game I'm going to get ODST :mad:

it happens to me quite oftern but i work around it
when you notice yor rank drop just back out go to leaderbords and click on your name and onto the stats page your rank should be normal quit to dash restart an go back to stats then into a multi match and it should be back it always works for me just dont play when your rank shows wrong as it might overwright