PDA

View Full Version : Gamerpoints to Microsoft Points

Bauer505
02-06-2007, 01:57 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way to trade in your gamerscore points to get microsoft points?

Wiggum
02-06-2007, 02:10 PM
No there isn't at the moment.

Shaaady Souljah
02-06-2007, 04:17 PM
but if there is a God, maybe someday they will have a system... ;)

Spot2009
02-06-2007, 06:17 PM
Hell no. I would never trade away my hard earned points in a game for Microsoft Points. The Leaderboards will be worse than ever.

KeyWestSniper
02-06-2007, 08:25 PM
Not at the time, but check out this idea. Instead of spending your gamerscore points and having your gamerscore lower, why not be able to spend your gamerscore points while keeping your current gamerscore. You'll have two numbers, one with the amount of points you have, and one with the max gamerscore you have(basically your current gamerscore). Any takers???

Fonkey Monkey
02-06-2007, 09:15 PM
I would be happy to trade away my gs for ms points.Are you kiddin me? Thats like free money!

MrDillyYo411
02-06-2007, 11:05 PM
or just everything on the marketplace have a set amount of gamerscore that more or less unlocks it allowing you to acess/download it if you have or are above the set amount for that particular thing. No need to spend anything. Hell, the people with all the gamerscore have already put in a bunch of money into their 360 in some way, whether it be buying the games that you got gamerscore from, or even renting. Either way, they should implement something into xbox live that puts the gamerscore to use. At least make profile pics and wallpapers accessable for free as your advance in gamerscore.

Skillet
02-06-2007, 11:42 PM
Then the stupid gamesavers and cheaters would be able to get everything for free...and we want StripClubdj to pay for everything...full price.

Software2
02-07-2007, 10:42 AM
Honestly, if they ever do anything like that, I'm just going to load up my 2nd profile and grab 20k from sports games in a single night.

Having the specific goal that they set for next week is one thing... it's only 1500 points, and it's a one time thing per person. If they open the flood gates and make it a mad dash to get points, then the achievement system loses. It's no longer a matter of personal pride or friendly competition. Gamerpoints suddenly translate into money.

I'm proud of completing every achievement in a really difficult game. But I'm not going to be a waste management technician for minimum wage when I can be Vanna White.

Blind Fool
02-07-2007, 11:04 AM
Hell if they do that as much as I loathe gamesaving/cheating scum I'd create a second profile and cheat my way to fortune!

It will never happen as it will just reward people that can cheat their score up, until MS can 100% stop that this idea is just plain dumb (sorry but there it is)!

SergeantRedWolf
02-07-2007, 11:16 AM
Won't work, STUPID GAMESAVERS.
:uzi:GAMESAVEUSER

Dan261
02-07-2007, 07:42 PM
I'd rather transfer my MP to GP.

DaKing240
02-07-2007, 07:52 PM
While you will never be able to exchange GamerPoints for Microsoft Points (or for those who are confused, Achievement Points for Microsoft Money), I think that a new system should be in place where if you have the game, you should be entitled to all of the GamerPics, and Themes for it. It would only help more copies of the game sell, and in my opinion, would be a wise decision on Microsoft and the developer behind the games.

magictroll
02-08-2007, 12:08 AM
I would be happy to trade away my gs for ms points.Are you kiddin me? Thats like free money!

I'm with you buddy!

zOwnerofallz
02-08-2007, 01:38 AM
Nope... I never would anyway

Smokez
02-08-2007, 01:45 AM
l Like Kings Idea. But with that idea would the codes be the same or diffrent random ones? And the other people should stil be able to buy them