PDA

View Full Version : Comparision

Bloody_Hitman666
09-25-2009, 11:06 PM
Thinking of renting this game but my rental store is gay and doesnt have any copies in and i am bored out of my mind and just want to play a racing game...like right now as i type this i want to play one...So i was thinking of going to GS and buying it...since this game didnt not have a 360 demo i was wondering if the controlls are just like forzas...realistic and you have to slow down on the turns....or is it like midnight club where you can go like 200mph around a corner(not really). I read the other forum and other people are saying that this game is shit. Is it really that shitty, and if so what other racing game i should rent...i was thinking dirt 2 but i dont think you can customize your car really...i really loved the demo of it though.
NFS also seems fun because you can crash into other people and get points for it and pretty much do w/e you want

dillon
09-26-2009, 02:48 AM
Thinking of renting this game but my rental store is gay and doesnt have any copies in and i am bored out of my mind and just want to play a racing game...like right now as i type this i want to play one...So i was thinking of going to GS and buying it...since this game didnt not have a 360 demo i was wondering if the controlls are just like forzas...realistic and you have to slow down on the turns....or is it like midnight club where you can go like 200mph around a corner(not really). I read the other forum and other people are saying that this game is shit. Is it really that shitty, and if so what other racing game i should rent...i was thinking dirt 2 but i dont think you can customize your car really...i really loved the demo of it though.
NFS also seems fun because you can crash into other people and get points for it and pretty much do w/e you want

Get DiRT 2, Forza has much better controls, if you even tap a car you'll get points but u will spin out, and i dont know but last time i checked if you go 60mph and make a 45 degree turn you dont spin out. I would wait untill Forza 3. This game sucks so much

inmuse
09-28-2009, 12:13 AM
Dirt2 FTW!

oRiGiNaL ReaPeR x
09-28-2009, 07:22 PM
you cant go round the corners at 200mph but for some reason your opponents can (no joke) there are sooo many things wrong with this game its not even funny, and im sure plenty of people could give you a whole list of them, iv never had so much frustration in a game till i played this....DiRT 2 or NFS: Shift?! easy DiRT 2 all the way!