PDA

View Full Version : Juggernaught Issues. Need advice.

shadowrowin
09-25-2009, 11:25 PM
I need some advice. I preordered the game and got the slip to go get the Juggernaught from ebgames website, but I was unable to access the site until after the game was released. I went there and was unable to enter my sales slip data. I was advised to call EB helpline, which I did. However, i was unable to get through to an agent until today at 7 pm. I find out they ran out of all the codes at 4 pm today. How is this possible when I have a sales slip and have not recieved my code yet? Is there anything I can do at all to get the Juggernaught? I kinda feel screwed...

WilliamTheIV
09-25-2009, 11:39 PM
Well, honestly, I think that Juggernaut sucks anyways, I think that Deadpool and Green Goblin are the best, but if they say that they are out of codes then I guess you really are screwed.
I wish I could help, when I am off the phone then I will try to look online for a bit to see if there is anything you can do to get Juggernaut.

shadowrowin
09-25-2009, 11:45 PM
Thanks. I have been looking but have found nothing yet. And it's not so much about wanting to use the Juggernaught, even though I like him. Its more about a preorder bonus that didn't come to pass. Kinda like preordering Halo 3 and getting the helmet, but they forgot to add the bonus disc into the second case inside it, ya know?

WilliamTheIV
09-26-2009, 12:55 AM
Well, I got off the phone about twenty minutes ago and I went on Google, and well, I couldnt find crap LOL. Im sorry man, I think the best you can do to play Juggernaut is download the Teaser and play an online Co-Op, but im not sure if that even works. When my friend gets online I need to check that actually...

Well, sorry I couldnt find anything. =(

Shattuck
09-26-2009, 01:25 AM
Send gamestop an email saying that you pre-ordered but couldn't redeem your code. They will send you a code via email, takes a couple days but you will get it.

shadowrowin
09-26-2009, 01:31 AM
Well, Thanks for the aid, but I am sure I'll figure something out. ^^ Maybe someone else has had a similar situation.

shadowrowin
09-26-2009, 01:34 AM
Send gamestop an email saying that you pre-ordered but couldn't redeem your code. They will send you a code via email, takes a couple days but you will get it.

I'll give that a shot. I had tried calling Gamestop/EB games customer support, and was told I was too late. Oddly, when I tried calling several times over the last few days, I was not allowed to wait for an agent. I was disconnected from the call by the automatic service.

Der Nacho
09-26-2009, 01:44 AM
I'll give that a shot. I had tried calling Gamestop/EB games customer support, and was told I was too late. Oddly, when I tried calling several times over the last few days, I was not allowed to wait for an agent. I was disconnected from the call by the automatic service.

I'm going to confirm this, I put in my slip number, and they never even sent me a code, sent gamestop.com an e-mail yesterday, and just got the code, like 15 seconds ago. So if you bitch to them they'll give you a code.

stv-lo
09-26-2009, 03:24 PM
I'm going to confirm this, I put in my slip number, and they never even sent me a code, sent gamestop.com an e-mail yesterday, and just got the code, like 15 seconds ago. So if you bitch to them they'll give you a code.

same thing happened to me... i sent em an email and got mine the next day

Subion
09-26-2009, 11:13 PM
The whole reason they ran out were people who found the site and filled out the info and just puting something in the recepit line. A few people on here did it to get one and they ended up cheating actual preorders out of theirs.

For example lets say that they only had 500 codes. So if 320 people who preorderd put their codes in that would leave 180 codes remaining. If at least 180 people filled out the site with fake info just to get codes then that would be it for the codes. I know alot of people who cancelled or returned there games and said they will just wait to get it used for cheap at gamestop becuse they didn't get the codes. It was a while supplies last offer. If anyone gets mad it should be towards the liars that got codes without preorder not the comapies.

Kyai
09-27-2009, 02:47 AM
The whole reason they ran out were people who found the site and filled out the info and just puting something in the recepit line. A few people on here did it to get one and they ended up cheating actual preorders out of theirs.

For example lets say that they only had 500 codes. So if 320 people who preorderd put their codes in that would leave 180 codes remaining. If at least 180 people filled out the site with fake info just to get codes then that would be it for the codes. I know alot of people who cancelled or returned there games and said they will just wait to get it used for cheap at gamestop becuse they didn't get the codes. It was a while supplies last offer. If anyone gets mad it should be towards the liars that got codes without preorder not the comapies.

^^^^^^
This

shadowrowin
09-27-2009, 07:04 AM

Holy crap, you were right. Only, I checked my e-mail after I made THIS thread on HERE, and bam, the e-mail for the code popped up like 1 hour later. Its amazing what alittle biotching will do for you @.@ Thanks to all that posted with input on what happened in my situation. I thought that they would have a proper system that checks recepit information for ligit recepits. Guess not huh? Well, at least the guys working at my gamestop and ebgames are cool guys.