PDA

View Full Version : Alternate Costume achievement Glitch, is there a way to fix it?

jamesjarvis
09-26-2009, 10:13 AM
I have got all the costumes for each hero and the achievement didnt pop up. After reading this forum's guide I think I didnt get it becoz I got some of the costumes in replays instead of one playthrough. I am just wondering if there is any other method other than starting a new game without anything with me to do this 10G achievement? Becoz I have very limited motivation to do it once more but I am just 10G away from 1000G. Somebody please advise the best solution for me, Thanks a lot everyone.

darthmushu
09-26-2009, 10:38 AM
I haven't heard of this glitch. Im still stuck on the chain reaction glitch. I got my costumes on multiple playthroughs. Did you get juggies costume? Maybe that will make it pop?

jamesjarvis
09-26-2009, 11:10 PM
Dont think I need to have juggernant to fix it.... coz it only needs 23 alternate costumes..... I am now playing through the game once again, fucking sad...

ac2565
09-27-2009, 01:08 AM
You probably just missed one. Go to stats then characters and see if you missed any. If you want to earn kill faster for the costumes I suggest doing it at the end of the Basic Training disc.

Neo_HK
09-27-2009, 06:38 AM
go to stats and check out which hero u didnt kill enough foes

jamesjarvis
09-27-2009, 09:51 AM
I got all of the costumes, I checked but it just doesnt pop up...

DUTCH865
10-05-2009, 05:24 PM
I got all of the costumes, I checked but it just doesnt pop up...

same here, what's the deal? I have completed the game twice, first on anti-reg, then just finished the pro-reg campaign. I am now back in the Wakandan palace just chillin doing the sim discs & going back to pick up missed items. I have an alternate costume for every character except Nick Fury... :confused:

JDazzo
10-05-2009, 08:35 PM
You also have unlocked Thor, Jean Grey, and Hulk I assume. And you also double checked and made sure everyone has both costumes? Other than that I can't seem to think what could happen.

tornados
10-06-2009, 10:29 PM
I have got all the costumes for each hero and the achievement didnt pop up....
same here, what's the deal? I have completed the game twice, first on anti-reg, then just finished the pro-reg campaign. I am now back in the Wakandan palace just chillin doing the sim discs & going back to pick up missed items. I have an alternate costume for every character except Nick Fury... :confused:

I have same problems, completed game twice anti- superheroic and pro- on legendary, i have unlocked every costume (looking at stat menu), except for Juggernaut (i do not download him).

Achivement is definitely glitched.
What do you do for unlock it, guys? starting new game :eek:?

ps Now i downloaded Juggernaut, but there is no choice to play him in my cureent game, i think to play him i need to start all over again...:mad:

Spawnus
10-07-2009, 10:10 AM
I have same problems, completed game twice anti- superheroic and pro- on legendary, i have unlocked every costume (looking at stat menu), except for Juggernaut (i do not download him).

Achivement is definitely glitched.
What do you do for unlock it, guys? starting new game :eek:?

ps Now i downloaded Juggernaut, but there is no choice to play him in my cureent game, i think to play him i need to start all over again...:mad:

Did you download Juggernaut through the code when you pre order the game or the download thats on Xbox Live cause the one on Live is just needed if you plan on playing MUA2 online with a friend who has the Juggernaut.

Gooner Rhyle
10-07-2009, 10:36 AM
Just out of interest - did you start a new game or go for the game+ once you completed your first run through?

It's just that with a new play through all collectibles, unlockables are toast, but they're kept if you go for the game+

tornados
10-09-2009, 09:24 PM
Just out of interest - did you start a new game or go for the game+ once you completed your first run through?

It's just that with a new play through all collectibles, unlockables are toast, but they're kept if you go for the game+

yes, i started game+ from wakandan palace.

i wonder, is anybody unlock this achievement after this glitch?

i'm planning to start new game and play for this, but i want to know exactly, i don't want waste my time playng this twice and do not unlock this achiev again :confused:

ps i understood about juggernaut, i did not know about code, i just download it to rectify this annoying glitch ))

pps one more interesing fact: Undefeated Heroes & Immortal Heroics & Chain 5 Barrels unlocked for me. Immortal heroics unlocked for me after i have replayed Goliath mission in Simulator without revival