PDA

View Full Version : Stuck trying to kill little ninja guys

DjBatfink
09-26-2009, 01:30 PM
I cant seem to find how to kill the ninja guys that move fast in a puff of smoke with red hats and they jump up and make a snoring noise, they just seem to keep killing me all the time. i just cant seem to kill them? any ideas please, im playing on hard and a have 3 of them chasing me...

DjBatfink
09-26-2009, 02:30 PM
ok after ages of trying i have found that shooting arrows at them seems to do job....

STARINFLAMES21
09-26-2009, 03:43 PM
the easiest way to this is is to Stun them (Y) and hittting them i alternate Y and X which was stun-hit-stun-hit

Oinkness
10-02-2009, 09:26 AM
the easiest way to this is is to Stun them (Y) and hittting them i alternate Y and X which was stun-hit-stun-hit
^ That is true

Also it seems like if you use Tora, he has a better sense of where they are moving. When playing as other characters, he just seems to pop in from nowhere. When you're playing as Tora, you can see a blue stream of the guy moving. Y then X is a good strategy for sure.

ZYM
10-07-2009, 07:04 PM
Once you get the time scroll they are a piece of cake, you cast the slow time spell and get behind them and chop away . . . any frontal attacks are blocked even in slow mo

Poppa Krunch
10-12-2009, 10:52 AM
Taking over a bear is good if theres one about they die in something like 3 hits, alternatively oi just spammed the Y button with the starting chara takes a while but works