PDA

View Full Version : My Soul Calibur is Bugged! Help!

I am Cunslow
09-26-2009, 05:03 PM
Hey just seeing if someone can shine some light on this problem.
Just returned to SC after deciding to go through my old arcade games to mop up achievements.
Ive gone to play SC, from my Game libary.
Loads up fine...
however when I try to unlock achievements. They dont pop up, and I have noticed that my Gamescore keeps appearing as 0. Only when this game is running.
Any1 know what I can do?
Cheers

Shadow Phantasm
10-17-2009, 12:05 AM
Same thing happens to me, I'd like to know what the deal is with Soul Calibur!

xjrx iceman
11-04-2009, 10:14 PM
hi yeah ive got the same problem im going through mopping up aswell... :confused:

xjrx iceman
11-05-2009, 01:19 PM
Hi yeah i tried reinstalling my copy of it this morning and it still did the same with 0g so what i did was when i was in game, sign out then re sign back in getting my 38000g back then did the achivement and it unlocked... so this hopefully will help you. :woop:

The Dow
11-06-2009, 12:29 PM
Yep this happened to me, the way round it is sign in to your gamer profile once you have loaded the game otherwise you can't get ny of the achievements. Hope this helps.:)

Wrinklefighter
04-04-2010, 03:59 PM
Hi yeah i tried reinstalling my copy of it this morning and it still did the same with 0g so what i did was when i was in game, sign out then re sign back in getting my 38000g back then did the achivement and it unlocked... so this hopefully will help you. :woop:

Getting ready to try this now, thanks for the work around. I about passed out when I saw a big fat zero for my gamerscore.

Plaguewielder
04-29-2010, 12:08 AM
This happened to me today when I tried to go back and get my last two achievements in the game. Thanks for the tip, I thought there was something wrong with my gamertag or my Xbox but now I see this problem is common. I'll see if I can get around it tomorrow with the method listed. Cheers =D.

Plaguewielder
04-29-2010, 12:09 AM
Getting ready to try this now, thanks for the work around. I about passed out when I saw a big fat zero for my gamerscore. Hehe, same here. I'd have a heart attack if I lost my gamerscore xDDD.

ModernViking
05-30-2010, 05:38 AM
What is going on here, why does this game drain me to 0gs? Must Mop up my profile!

The Nerevarine
07-29-2010, 12:05 AM
Same thing happened to me, I think I may know why... However I haven't tested this theory. I have two Xboxes, on my main Xbox, it does this, on the other it doesn't. So I figured something happened on that Xbox, but I got the new 360S recently, and went back to try to get some achievements and the SAME thing happened. I can still play it on the one Xbox.

So I think it's because of the way the licenses work. I think you need to do a license transfer on xbox.com.

However, I have not yet tested this. Might be a solution for those who don't want to resign in every time they play...