PDA

View Full Version : 200 Team Boosts Impossible (due to a Glitch?)

when_vegans_attack
09-27-2009, 03:56 AM
I beat the game on heroic (pro-reg) - then legendary (anti-reg.) During my legendary playthrough I noticed that sometimes the only team boosts that were dropping off bosses were the legendary-level boosts. I beat legendary and get 188 boosts after picking up everything from the maps, bosses, characters and sims (I missed two sim boosts and still need the last boost from Nick Fury.) I think that everything is fine and dandy because there are 216 total boosts - if I replay and beat the pro-reg bosses on legendary (the ones I first beat on heroic) then I'd have the last legendary-level boss boosts and I'd be over the 200 for the achievement.

I get to Spider-Woman and her legendary-level boost drops.

However every boss afterwards does not drop their legendary boost. I played through Hercules, Cable, Multiple Man and Goliath with none of them dropping one boost before I finally gave up.

I looked through all of my boosts for the name(s) of their legendary-level boosts and I don't already have them - I really don't understand why this is happening.

Has this happened to anyone else - any suggestions?

I really want to like this game but I have alrady had problem with the 5 chained explosions glitch (I KNOW I have chained at least 15 multiple times) and now this :mad:.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I had started a 2nd New Game+ and that is the game where I'm trying to get the legendary boosts that I (obviously) couldn't get on my first playthrough. Right now I'm going to reload my Wakanda save and try to get them in the sim instead of New Game+...

EDIT#2: I got the achievement after loading my old Wakanda save and replaying the pro-reg levels. Apparently the only time the boosts would not appear is when I tried to create a 3rd New Game + (I tried it again and for some reason it always stops giving them to me after Spider-Woman.)

MrBubbles89
09-27-2009, 05:16 PM
Did u beat the pro-reg story on legendary too?

neeker75
09-28-2009, 08:53 AM
I beat Legendary on anti and is now at only 150+. If I do a run on pro, is it possible for me to hit 200?

Thanks for any advice.

when_vegans_attack
09-28-2009, 05:24 PM
Did u beat the pro-reg story on legendary too?

No, that is what I was attempting to do. I first beat it on pro-reg (heroic), anti-reg (legendary), and then I started another New Game+ for the last pro-reg achievements that I couldn't have gotten on my first playthrough.

When I play games in a 2nd New Game+ it will not give me the team boosts for defeating the pro-reg bosses that I have only beat on Heroic. However, I loaded my 1st New Game+, Wakanda save, and they dropped in the sim missions.

I don't know why they won't drop when I try and start a 2nd New Game+ - but it doesn't really matter because I just got them from the sim.

when_vegans_attack
09-28-2009, 05:31 PM
I beat Legendary on anti and is now at only 150+. If I do a run on pro, is it possible for me to hit 200?

Thanks for any advice.

Did you beat your heroic game on pro?

To answer your question though - no, you won't have enough just by beating the pro-reg bosses on legendary.

Even with Nick Fury you'll only get around 15-16 off of the legendary pro-reg bosses (in my experience most bosses will not drop their heroic level boosts on legendary, even if you haven't beaten them on heroic.) I suggest going back to the sim and beating the pro-reg bosses on legendary that way. While you're there you can also look at the missions and see which boosts you may have missed in the levels. Make sure that you have all of the attitude and heroic deed boosts also.

You should be able to get 200 - but it'll take awhile. I suggest using the collectibles guide

neeker75
09-28-2009, 06:38 PM
Thanks.

I do have some heroic deeds undone. I think I'll work on those and see how it goes after that.