PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Achievement Need HELP!!

Kalathar
09-27-2009, 04:41 AM
Played through Super heroic to act 2 and somehow i skipped doing that act and went straight to act 3. well i beat the game and now im unable to go back and actually do Act 2. Which means im unable to get the achievement for being act 2 and act 3. going back to the Hq act 2 through the sim only makes me pick next mission computer which sends me back to black panthers hq. anyone got a clue what i can do to actually fix this? or should i just knock it down a difficulty and redo it all again. was on first play through with going anti reg. i pretty much got all the costumes for the characters who can only get them after picking anti-reg. or can go either way. dont have The Thing character though because you get him in act 2. but dont want to basically redo game all the way through for those few acts.

WilliamTheIV
09-27-2009, 08:07 AM
This happened to me too, my first playthrough actually.
What ive noticed though is that, when you get to the second anti/pro HQ, go to the simulator and look at the Maps you can redo, you can actually go to the 3rd HQ for some reason! Im just guessing, but maybe if you load that map, or save and quit, then you will be screwed? I need to test this sometime..

But about your problem, I really think you have to beat the game ALL OVER AGAIN, its what I had to do. Sorry I dont have a way to fix that problem though, but I should start testing to see ways to prevent this from even happening.

Btw, you SHOULD have the Thing, I have him on my Anti-Reg save (The one thats screwed up like yours), so maybe thats another glitch??

sedenteanimo
10-04-2009, 09:18 AM
You have to do another play through and hope it doesn't do it to you again.