PDA

View Full Version : Undefeated Heroes

rvnender
09-27-2009, 10:46 PM
"To see which bosses you have done this with, pause the game and go to Stats>Map and scroll through to all the maps with bosses. If it says "1 of 1" then you're good.

Note: If you have all the bosses done with no revival and do not get the achievement, finish the game and begin again. It should unlock when you defeat the Tinkerer in the prologue (but make sure you don't use a revive!)."

I have done this several times now and I still don't get the achievement for it. All of the maps that have bosses have the 1 of 1. I have went through them several times even went back through the game to beat tinkerer and I still dont get it. Any help would be great since this is 1 of 3 achievements I need to 1000 the game.

ac2565
09-28-2009, 03:05 AM
The achievement guide is wrong. The Stats page doesn't list if you used map reload(had all character die then choose Restart from Checkpoint) which is why it probably doesn't show up. If you even have a hunch that you used map reload on a boss then go back and finish that boss. Pants probably put Tinkerer because that's who he was missing.

neeker75
09-28-2009, 08:46 AM
Maybe try "2nd last boss" Tinkerer? I kinda think that this is the glitched one.

I beat every boss without reload or revival but the achievement tracker didn't pop up for this Tinkerer. I only got the achievement after defeating Nanite Fury.

rvnender
09-28-2009, 02:22 PM
Well here is the funny part. I went through every boss again, including Fury, still didn't get it, but I did get the one for completing the 25 maps with out reload or revival.

When I get home today from work, I'm going to go back through and redo them all again. If it still doesn't work then I give up.

Shattuck
09-28-2009, 02:36 PM
Keep in mind that the stat page tracks across all difficulties, not just the ones needed for the achievement. For instance, you might have 25/25 on heroic but only 20/25 on legendary, and it will still show 25. It might also be like the map achievement and required to be on one playthrough.

Also, I don't know where everyone is getting the idea that you can't restart from a checkpoint. I died on tons of bosses on Legendary, hit continue, beat them, and got the achievement. You can continue, just not revive.

rvnender
09-28-2009, 06:25 PM
Thats why I was keeping track of them myself Shattuck. I have a list here of everybody who I beat with w\o revival and a reload and the ones I didn't. The ones I didn't I went back and redid them over again. After that didn't work I went back and redid them all over again.

I didn't get the map achievement on one play through. I went back and did the replays of the maps (trying to get the boss achievement). Like I said, it was totally accidental that I got the map achievement.

I am home now so I'm going to try and do it again. If this doesn't work then I'm going to just get the other two achievements that I need and be done with it. It will be 1000 in my head. lol

Midnight Malice
09-29-2009, 07:42 AM
The achievement is glitchy, especially if you have played with others on Super Heroic or Legendary. I just ran through from beginning to end on legendary didn't revive ( a few characters died, but I didn't bring them back til after the boss was defeated and I was in the next area) NO ACHIEVEMENT. I'm going to run through some Anti Bosses cause I just did PRO for that playthrough. That may be the trick to getting this one. If you know you have beat a lot of bosses but no achievement, restarting a new game is probably your only option.

ac2565
09-30-2009, 02:56 AM
Keep in mind that the stat page tracks across all difficulties, not just the ones needed for the achievement. For instance, you might have 25/25 on heroic but only 20/25 on legendary, and it will still show 25. It might also be like the map achievement and required to be on one playthrough.

Also, I don't know where everyone is getting the idea that you can't restart from a checkpoint. I died on tons of bosses on Legendary, hit continue, beat them, and got the achievement. You can continue, just not revive.

The achievement says "map reload". I reloaded a save but I didn't restart from a checkpoint and I got the achievement. Also Pants Party said that you can't restart from checkpoint in the achievement guide.