PDA

View Full Version : Can you boost this game online with 2 players?

tarekegypt
09-28-2009, 11:49 AM
I am working on a thread trying to create a list of Games with required number of online players
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=177976

As i don't have any information on this game can any veteran players answer me:

The number of players needed to start a game online?

How many players you need to earn online achievements?

Thank you for your support!

Genesis x360a
09-28-2009, 12:03 PM
Yes you can start a ranked game with 2 people to get all the online achievements apart from the achievements for Rank 25 and Rank 50 which require 3 people.

Expoze
10-02-2009, 05:25 PM
Surely you can't do the revive, health pack and ammo pack achievements with 2 players?? Because you need to do it with team mates and you cant start a game with 2 people on the same team.

Also, it is possible to earn gold towards the rank achievements with 2 people but the preferred method is 3 people (1 person killing, 1 person dieing, 1 person reviving).

Filter x360a
10-03-2009, 10:06 PM
Surely you can't do the revive, health pack and ammo pack achievements with 2 players?? Because you need to do it with team mates and you cant start a game with 2 people on the same team.

Also, it is possible to earn gold towards the rank achievements with 2 people but the preferred method is 3 people (1 person killing, 1 person dieing, 1 person reviving).

The revives and health pack achieves you'll get while boosting with 3 people, every so ofter you'll throw out a health pack while healing. One or two games and you'll have it.

Yes, you can earn gold with two people (opposite teams) but it would just be a death match and you'll get very little gold.