PDA

View Full Version : Challenges and a question about finishing the game.

IXISHADOW
09-28-2009, 06:15 PM
Is there any thread that helps with the challenges? Not the fast track ones the target ones? Also when I complete the game if I start a new game do I lose all my points? If yes then how do I choose another difficulty?

100+ views no replies :(.

alex1407
09-30-2009, 05:34 PM
I didn't see any treads for weapon challenges so far,but they relatively easy to do,just hit every bonus target and don't miss circles because each missed circle is -5 sec penalty.Once you start new game you won't have any points from previous game.To change difficulty you must finish your current game first,or delite it from your HDD if you don't want to finish your current game, but beware you must finish the game on hard to unlock ultra hard difficulty.

IXISHADOW
09-30-2009, 05:50 PM
I didn't see any treads for weapon challenges so far,but they relatively easy to do,just hit every bonus target and don't miss circles because each missed circle is -5 sec penalty.Once you start new game you won't have any points from previous game.To change difficulty you must finish your current game first,or delite it from your HDD if you don't want to finish your current game, but beware you must finish the game on hard to unlock ultra hard difficulty.

How do I change the difficulty? I have completed the game but see no option.

alex1407
09-30-2009, 05:59 PM
When you press start a new game button it will give you difficulty choices.

IXISHADOW
09-30-2009, 06:02 PM
When you press start a new game button it will give you difficulty choices.

So you are saying you should upgrade during hard? As I have no credits?

alex1407
09-30-2009, 06:12 PM
That's how i did it.I got all my upgrades during hard play through,then got 50.000 points during golden bullets play through.

IXISHADOW
09-30-2009, 06:16 PM
That's how i did it.I got all my upgrades during hard play through,then got 50.000 points during golden bullets play through. Thankyou for your help!

alex1407
09-30-2009, 06:31 PM
No problem.Game gets Lil frustrated on some arias on ultra hard but it's not that hard overall.