Anti Sniper Achievement

Robbo

I read on a previous post that for this achievement you must advance through the street and shoot the red beret guy next to the flatbed machine gun truck, this is not totally correct...

If you zoom in in RTS mode you can analyse the 3 guys at the back, and the red beret is holding an SMG, the guy behind him in standard uniform is holding a sniper, this is who you must aim for, there will be some fallen furniture where you just took out the few squads behind the fence, sit behind the small stack on the right and then stand up, the sniper will not notice you (probably because you're out of range), look up the street and you will see Mr red beret, shoot the guy just past his hed with a little green hat on, he is the sniper

hope this helps, it took me ages cos i kept shooting the red beret

Edited by Robbo

• 3 months later...

but for me the red car midway down on the left i sin my way. and even if that wasnt there, the 2 other guys stand directly in front of him, so i cant kill the dude un back! on top of this all, they always see me when im at the far furniture on the flipped bus side. im hecka far away and they still just sprint for cover every time i zoom in! what gives? am i doing something wrong? thanks

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...