PDA

View Full Version : Episode VI chapter 2 - I'm stuck

bpickell
09-29-2009, 01:56 PM
Standing on the back of the ship: I've used the force on the two consoles, and from what I understand there is supposed to be a turnstyle that is supposed to rise out of deck on the rear of the ship, so that the you can open the gate.

Well: both controll panels are completely exposed and I have no turnstyle. Do I need to just exit out and try again. I've been running around the rear of the boat for a good hour and I can't get that stupid thing to rise up out of the deck.

Sha
09-29-2009, 02:07 PM
What ship are you talking about?
The smaller skiffs or the main barge?

bpickell
09-29-2009, 02:14 PM
The main barge.

Sha
09-29-2009, 02:24 PM
Ah is that the part where you have to match the colors on both panels?

bpickell
09-29-2009, 02:37 PM
Match colors? I didn't know anything about matching colors. The walkthrough's I looked at never made any mention of this. hmmm.. That could be it. I'll have to check it out when I get off work. I left my xbox on, but the tv off so I wouldn't lose any progress. I was getting extremely frustrated with it last night.

Sha
09-29-2009, 02:41 PM
If it's the part of the ship I think it is, you open 2 panels with the force (make sure you open them completely), then a turnstyle should indeed come up...because you have to switch 2 colors on the right panel to match it to the left one. One you can turn using the force, the other will turn when you use the turnstyle. When they're the same color, the gate will open and you'll be able to enter the ship.

bpickell
09-29-2009, 02:48 PM
Do you have to match the colors before the turnstyle will appear? Because that is what I'm having trouble with. I know the covers to the panels are up all the way, because if I stopped too early the covers would just drop back down again.

cav1man
10-02-2009, 04:30 AM
Send me a message on LIVE (cav1man) and the hours you are trying to do this. I will step you through it & then post the solution here for any others having the same problem. I think I understand what you are trying to do but I am at work right now & can't log on to check my theory. I work 4pm - 12 midnight, PST. So, I am available after midnight, PST, until around 4 AM & around 11 AM, PST until 3 PM, PST. BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR HOURS ARE TO ATTEMPT THIS......Ok?