View Full Version : Dang freezing game

02-07-2007, 03:22 PM
I just need to vent!!! :boom NFS: MW!!!!

I haven't really had any problems with this game up to now, but this morning I was going for the four milestones that aren't speed traps (already had those) and about 500k in bounty that I needed for the next achievement. I kicked pretty good ass without the bus station glitch (after all, it wasn't just the bounty I needed, so might as well do all at once, right?) I was up to 952k bounty, 325k cost to state, had tagged far more than the 28 police vehicles needed, evaded all the strips, and had 5/6 of the last milestone (don't remember what it was, maybe disabling the SUVs?).

I had just escaped a roadblock and went through two corners and a tunnel and the game actually started on the cool down so I was looking for a good place to get the last vehicle on the last milestone when I went up a hill and the map glitched on me. I could see underneath the road and I was going much too fast to stop, so I hit the edge of the glitch and got the "Loading" icon superimposed on top of the map and it freakin' locked up on me!

Gotta do it all over again....

02-09-2007, 09:18 PM
That's sucks man! Same thing happened to me, actually more than once. This game seemed to freeze/glitch quite a bit. It never does it when your starting a race or milestone event.Always after you have met the requirements and are getting away.

04-02-2007, 06:05 AM
happened to me once or twice... really frustrating!

Fartmaster UEO
04-14-2007, 03:18 AM
its important to just try and save when you can so that you dont loose a lot of progress.I had some issues .. One time i beat one of the bosses and then it froze after i beat him in the loading screen

07-06-2007, 08:45 AM
i just got like 120k bounty from 1 police chase and the game has just froze on me grrr i hate this game