PDA

View Full Version : Facebreaker 50x very easy guys :)

Mufty1
09-29-2009, 07:29 PM
Go to BOSS MODE any map will do use your Special attack (LB) an keep on kicking him when he is down. you have to move analog stick towards the body it takes time but if i can do it so can you :) hope this helps.

my gramma and spelling sucks sorry guys :(

Cynicalfate
09-30-2009, 07:16 AM
sweet will do that :)

True Marvellous
09-30-2009, 09:30 AM
still not that easy as you move around the boss for some reason, i found best way to counter this was to jam him at the bottom of the map therefore you cant move around him.

FerociousMoney
09-30-2009, 02:32 PM
Thanks, I will try that.

The Coppertop
09-30-2009, 09:47 PM
I've tried this with a few characters. Every time I get him down on the ground, I can't get in more than two kicks (usually I only get one) before he gets up and smacks me to the ground with his recovery attack. What am I doing wrong?

kupomog
10-15-2009, 12:03 AM
Honestly I think it can be very random as to whether the boss gets up or not. Of course it's not conclusive because I tried this only twice on the first boss (Turnbull boss in the Subway in Story Mode). I use Swan but this may not matter much (I'm thinking of speed of the character as a variable and he's not even the fastest if I remember right).

But basically, first time we tried to knock the boss down about 4 times. Each time I'd get a few kicks in and then he'd recover. The 4th time I managed to start kicking him (not the stomp) and keep him down. My friend didn't even realize it was a move, he only knows stomp. But yeah like the first post says, push in the direction of the downed boss and kick and just keep tapping and holding in his direction. You will start rotating but if you just keep aiming right you will continue the kicking. Got a combo of about x38. He countered and got up around there, we were near the middle of the map.

So the next time I meet up with him, I avoid him for a little while and then do some punches and kicks to knock him down in the corner. I run up to him and right off the bat I manage to kick and keep him on the ground for basically the entire battle. Cheap as hell but it works and it definitely gets you the x50 with a little practice. I think it does help to trap him in the corner when you do it.

The Coppertop
10-21-2009, 01:19 PM
is the difference between a "kick" and a "stomp" simply that one is "x" and one is "y"?

kupomog
10-24-2009, 03:09 AM
No, a kick and a stomp are both done with Y. You want to be kicking, not stomping.

X will make you pound your fist on the ground.

Stomping means you just stand over their body and hit Y.

Rapid kicking is done by holding the analog stick in the direction of their body when it is down, and then hitting Y after that. You can mash Y and they will continue to kick for as long as you can keep aiming towards the body. This works on everyone except Lizzies and bosses apart from the Turnbull AC's boss which is where you can get Facebreaker.

If you can, practice in VS. mode or the first level on Recruit. All characters can do this.