PDA

View Full Version : Vidmaster: Classic

Cable Player
09-30-2009, 10:13 AM
Hi guys, sorry if youve read this over and over but ive looked around the forums and cant get a straight answer...

My friend took 2 attepts to get the Classic achievement, my brother has done it numerus times and it hasnt unlocked.

From what I hear it is very glitched and the following requirements need to be met.

Do not shoot
Do not throw and grenades
Do not use the brake, boost, or the horn in a vehicle
Do not skip any cutscenes

I have met these conditions many times on Uplift Reserve yet still no achievement.

I would appreciate it if you could give me some tips. Thank you

Apple
09-30-2009, 10:20 AM
Is he playing solo on Legendary also?

Cable Player
09-30-2009, 10:22 AM
yes, every attempt we did was on Solo Legendary, signed into xbox live gold :/

VladimirK
09-30-2009, 11:33 AM
Make sure the network is set to Xbox LIVE: Invite Only.

You can use boost on Ghosts, you can skip cutscenes, you can splatter enemies.

You cannot, use the horn, fire, charge the spartan laser, use the brake on the warthog (supposedly).

I'm not sure about allies killing enemies whilst on your Warthog.

Next time use the ODST forum, and I doubt you would even have to search it, this is a highly discussed topic.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1179

Nozza XBA
09-30-2009, 11:41 AM
I did it second time and I;

Do not shoot - Correct
Do not throw and grenades - Correct
Do not use the brake, boost, or the horn in a vehicle - I used the Wrathog at the begining to get to the first ghost. I didnt beep the horn but I did use the break to drift + I think I splatted one of the jackles. When in the ghost, I boosted all the way and I even splattered.
Do not skip any cutscenes - I skipped all cutscenes

Do all this and you should be fine..and make sure you're on Legendary/XBL Gold etc..

Veteran Forever
09-30-2009, 01:16 PM
you can use boost it helps alot dont power slide or beep horn lol this vid helps abit

YouTube - Halo 3 ODST Vidmaster Classic Achievement Guide

Gen. H
09-30-2009, 01:38 PM
If you use the RT, then that's a reason for not getting it even though it's beeping, it still prevents you from unlocking the achievement.