PDA

View Full Version : Another annoying gadget for Live

Weapon 117
02-07-2007, 07:55 PM
Remember back in October the news of a gadget that served no purpose but to annoy? Named SmackTalk, it was set to cause disruption to the Utopia that is Xbox Live. Now, four months on, another annoying gadget is available to buy, entitled “Trash Talk“.

With Trash Talk for Xbox 360, you can insult your enemies at the push of a button. It’s the ultimate weapon to flame, taunt and ridicule your buddies over Xbox Live. Sitting between your game controller and your plug-in headset, Trash Talk gives you a bank of buttons which activate pre-recorded sound clips, letting you assemble your own messages and activate them at will.
http://files.xboxic.com/xbox-360-hardware/trashtalkdetailfeature.jpg

Read the full story at:

http://www.xboxic.com/news/2363

Tron
02-07-2007, 08:03 PM
thats miserable...i hope they malfunction and singe the thumbs of its users.

Shaaady Souljah
02-07-2007, 08:06 PM
oh my god. NO. who thinks of these things, and considers them good ideas?

now those annoying little kids that say the same thing over and over, do not have to lose their voices to do it...

"Your Mom." "Your Mom." "Your Mom." "Your Mom." "Your Mom."

"Tea Bag." "Tea Bag." "Tea Bag." "Tea Bag." "Tea Bag."

Cyrex
02-07-2007, 08:58 PM
microsoft will do something about that or whoever watches over XL, i think that it will be a very small crowd of people who buy it and it wil lbe the older people who know how to use it but i don't think that the little kids would buy one beause they odn't get money and they would rather spend there hard earned cash on something more usefull

Zef
02-07-2007, 09:17 PM
Next there will be a peripheral that lets you activate a nuclear meltdown at the closest power plant. That would be fun and interactive.

If they ever do come out the hopefully Microsoft will intervene and screw things up for them but in a subtle way. People will buy them and then find out they don't work. They call Microsoft who take all of their details then kick them off the service =D

Minty
02-07-2007, 09:23 PM
Cos the 4 insults are going to be reeeeally harsh :rolleyes:

Better off swearing manually. Tell teh fuckers what you really think

TheMollywhopper
02-08-2007, 10:30 AM
One of my friends has this and it an absolute POS... He's used it to record a bunch of Ahhhhnold quips and uses them in a hilarious fashion... But the thing makes a bunch of static noises sometimes and uses batteries... Overall pretty useless.

PerpetualHeaven
02-08-2007, 12:04 PM
Smack talks alright but this guy I was playing with made his own soundboard and hooked his headphones to it. So everytime we won or something you would hear an evil laugh or this weird techno music and suddenly it would go "you suck".

Gunstar Chaos
02-08-2007, 01:06 PM
Yea I think I played that guy before, he also just kept playing Scarface quotes. I figured it was beside his computer doing that.

Skillet
02-08-2007, 08:16 PM
Man...how stupid do people have to be? It's not easy enough to say worthless quotes over over...now you have to press a button to do it?

Bunch of losers.

zOwnerofallz
02-08-2007, 10:37 PM
Damn people will be annoying with those

I N64 I MaRiO
02-08-2007, 10:47 PM
so, WHO made this?
and i'm going to take a guess that we'll need some of these in the future to get a 30 point achievement ( camera anybody? ) but i like it;) it'll be getting my money:Bounce: or well...my moms money:Bounce: :Bounce: