PDA

View Full Version : I love this game!!!

gmorra
09-30-2009, 03:29 PM
This game is pure awesom! It is good old school shooter fun. Nothing complicated or hard to understand, just point & shoot. Really made me think about the games of yester-year and gave me a good nostolgic feeling. At the same time, this game adds a new flavor of a semi-open world/sandbox style which is excellent and a very welcome change of pace! The story is very b-movie style(which I love) and is a testosterone fuelled rollercoster of a good time! The graphics are great and the gameplay is fun and fast. The campaigne isn't that long but there are things to collect & side quests which give this game more life & length. The only downfall is the mulitplayer as you all have probably heard, but mulitplayer is something I personally don't care too much about. If I want to play mulitplayer I would just pop in another game with mulitplayer. I haven't run into any freezing, screen tearing, or drops in framerate so I can't complain about any tech issues. All in all I give this game a 9.5/10!!! If you want that great game feeling that you just can't explain in words, then I recommend that you pick youself up a copy of WOLFENSTEIN!:):woop::)

A 2rue boofer
09-30-2009, 09:16 PM
I have only played the demo but I enjoyed the game a lot as well.

A Satyr
09-30-2009, 09:21 PM
I really liked the single player for this game, didnt bother trying online out

CunningFox
09-30-2009, 09:46 PM
I really am glad that you have enjoyed the game this much!
I liked it and I couldn't think of any problem with the single player but....
It was perfect but there is just something about it that makes me not want to play it again.

Filter x360a
10-01-2009, 02:23 AM
Beside some bus with the Multiplayer, this was a pretty enjoyable game. I really liked the single player campaign, thought the weapons were great and the graphics were on par with today's standards.

I just think the MP should have been on the same level as the single player. It's like they were two different games. Why didn't we have some of the great weapons in the single player in the MP? I know 2 different company's worked on either, but still...I was just disappointed with it, the MP that is.

Expoze
10-02-2009, 05:20 PM
The single player is pretty good, it's just a tad on the easy side.

The multiplayer however is atrocious.

gmorra
10-06-2009, 07:48 PM
The single player is pretty good, it's just a tad on the easy side.

The multiplayer however is atrocious.

I agree 100% and I am not even gunna touch the multiplayer! It s funny how in these times a great game like this can get washed aside and out of the limelight due to the muliplayer aspect. Where as years ago we didn't even have muliplayer and we loved our games for what they were and suppose to be about! The actual game!

Gackt
10-07-2009, 12:20 AM
I loved Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Enemy Territory .... but this game is nothing like either of them. The MP is horrible which was the best thing about the previous games... such a disappointment :(

BidFarewell
10-11-2009, 02:23 AM
Downloaded the demo and i was very impressed.

Then i come on the forum and read about the freezing AND THEN apparently you can get booted from ranked rooms. Imagine carving up in a game only to get booted with a minute or 2 to go just cause the host feels like being an ass. Yeah right, on top of that any subsequent progress you made towards achievements in that game would then not count. NO THANKS.

LDHughes
10-14-2009, 06:22 PM
The SP was good enough, bit short but ticked most of the right boxes, although once completed I felt no urge to go through it again for collectibles and difficulty cheevs, I'd give it a 7.
The multiplayer is horrid, if it worked it'd be very interesting but it doesn't, according to the leaderboards less than 6000 players have been online in the last week. I'd give it a 3.
Overall a very forgettable game.
I've now quit the game at 620GS and listed it on ebay, had enough.

DAUNTEDFLETTY
10-17-2009, 11:49 AM
This game is pure awesom! It is good old school shooter fun. Nothing complicated or hard to understand, just point & shoot. Really made me think about the games of yester-year and gave me a good nostolgic feeling. At the same time, this game adds a new flavor of a semi-open world/sandbox style which is excellent and a very welcome change of pace! The story is very b-movie style(which I love) and is a testosterone fuelled rollercoster of a good time! The graphics are great and the gameplay is fun and fast. The campaigne isn't that long but there are things to collect & side quests which give this game more life & length. The only downfall is the mulitplayer as you all have probably heard, but mulitplayer is something I personally don't care too much about. If I want to play mulitplayer I would just pop in another game with mulitplayer. I haven't run into any freezing, screen tearing, or drops in framerate so I can't complain about any tech issues. All in all I give this game a 9.5/10!!! If you want that great game feeling that you just can't explain in words, then I recommend that you pick youself up a copy of WOLFENSTEIN!:):woop::)

i also loved this game i got all ofline chives with no freezes and am now almost done with the online to and i must say the online is great and all onlline chives are easy to obtain i just think i might have to boost to lvl 50 as it is quite time consuming