PDA

View Full Version : Game Broken ?

DigitalBloodUK
09-30-2009, 04:40 PM
I've been playing for most of the day and have come across the same problem three times now on Xbox live player matches....

Upon causing the other players screen to fill up with bobbles, a sound is played to indicate they are on the brink of death. Instead of a 5 second countdown forcing the player to fire his/her last shot and lose the round, all I see if the person moving their firing thing left and right with nothing being fired.

Upon sending angry messages accusing them of cheating, I had the same reply each time which was:

'I've been playing all along. It was you who wasn't moving'.

Is there a cheat I don't know about ? Is multiplayer screwed ?

Let me know if you have encountered the same problem.

TwistedEuclid
09-30-2009, 04:52 PM
Yep, me too. The first match I played (player match), the same thing happened. I kept playing for 5 minutes, until the red blobs in the middle were off the screen, and there was actually bubbles below the fail line thing on his screen. Then I got bored and fired lots of bubbles on my screen and it said the other player won :/

Hope they fix it very soon! And also the duplicate achievement thing :S

SOG Random
09-30-2009, 04:53 PM
I have had the same problem it happened with 2 people but with another person it was fine. It seems to me that there is a bug in the online multiplayer as I cant see people cheating on a game such as this

kookyscientist
09-30-2009, 05:53 PM
I have the same problem - nearly always - and sorry for posting another threat on it (online gaming glitched) - I forgot to reload the site...

DigitalBloodUK
09-30-2009, 06:12 PM
I'm sorry for linking you to this thread before realising you had already checked it lol.

Thiago123
10-03-2009, 05:30 AM
I've encountered the same. I get the count down on every shot, meanwhile my opponent is sitting there with a bubble right on the zone line and his arrow just goes back and forth. kind of hard to win even five matches this way... don't know if its cheating or not...:uzi:

UPDATE: Was able to find a couple of more matches and it happened both times again. On one match it would remain in that pattern for 10 or so seconds, then it would register that my opponent had lost. my second match, first game, it got stuck there indefinetly and my opponent eventually quit out. UGH

-T

ApochWeiss
10-03-2009, 07:10 AM
I lucked out. Someone wound up healping me out to get the on-line achievements when I couldn't find matches normally. He already played earlier, so he helped me get a couple wins. About 5 matches in, I had the one for winning one live match pop, but then the other two popped, including the one for winning 30 matches. Now, I won maybe 4, 5 sets of 2 and it popped, and didn't play it on-line before. I found it odd.

So, if those stories are correct, then not only is the gameplay glitched, but so are the achievements in multiplayer. Thankfully the glitches all worked in my favor for freakin' once :D

martynluke
10-03-2009, 11:15 PM
I've been getting the exact same problems, followed abusive text/messages saying that I am cheating!!
In the one day of having this game my Rep as gone from 100% perfect
to 88% people avoiding me.
Microsoft should refund us and restore our rep.

DigitalBloodUK
10-04-2009, 02:46 PM
My god ApochWeiss (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=84951), you agree on this thread and then you make your own thread asking everyone to stop moaning about the glitches ?!?

Make your mind up !

xentaria
10-04-2009, 07:12 PM
ive just downloaded the game this weekend and most of my xbox live matches have all been like that

PiLL E PoPnzZ925
10-26-2009, 08:55 AM
Does anyone know if they have fixed the multiplayer bugs yet..?

cherryontop420
12-09-2009, 08:09 AM
Does anyone know if they have fixed the multiplayer bugs yet..?
they kind of fixed them but every once in a while itll boot ya out of the game