PDA

View Full Version : Made me cry T_T

FromSoftware
09-30-2009, 06:47 PM
Ok i was getting on just perfectly well chapter 6 was pain but passed it and so far 7,8,9 and 10 was ok now 11 this is just so sad were the develops high?
i have been trying so hard and spent hours on this chapter besically i can kill 3 but the point is after i kill 4 motorbikes and then another 3 come out without even filling my health so i can't finish the rest why is this happening ? i played lots of games on hard even on insane seriously whats wrong with this company ? god i hate them so much

anyone else stuck ? or got any ideas ?
please share

also am on hard with no upgrades got 43k so far

alex1407
09-30-2009, 07:36 PM
That's gonna be pain in the ass on hard with no upgrades,all i can say is head shots.

Glock x Coma
09-30-2009, 07:43 PM
Your pretty much Scrwed Man!! Specially on Hard only kuz the guys take longer to kill! I made the same mistake the first time i played. U gotta have Rubys UPGRADES The Main 1s u should have is the Pistol Damage, Fire Rate N Same For the Machine Gun As They Kill The Bikers pretty Fast! & Her Health As Well!! So ur prob gonna have 2 Star a NEW GAME as Bad as that soundz!

You Should Go for the 50k oN Easy Or Golden Bullets!!

Hope This Helpd!

alex1407
09-30-2009, 07:49 PM
Your pretty much Scrwed Man!! Specially on Hard only kuz the guys take longer to kill! I made the same mistake the first time i played. U gotta have Rubys UPGRADES The Main 1s u should have is the Pistol Damage, Fire Rate N Same For the Machine Gun As They Kill The Bikers pretty Fast! & Her Health As Well!! So ur prob gonna have 2 Star a NEW GAME as Bad as that soundz!

You Should Go for the 50k oN Easy Or Golden Bullets!!

Hope This Helpd! Yea that pretty much what i was thinking.Golden bullets in the best for 50.000 points sins enemies die whit one shot .

FromSoftware
09-30-2009, 08:25 PM
is it possible to go to upgrade menu i have 50k but finished the game now am back to main menu so is there anyway to get to upgrade menu

thanks

Shad0wTroop3r
10-01-2009, 02:11 AM
Why are people having trouble with this
don't start over keep trying its possible with just pistols just don't stop shooting
you can do it

Mr Aim
10-01-2009, 06:59 AM
i'm on chapter 10 now on hard an i'm finding it rly easy, i have 46k points n still going for the full 1000G...

True Marvellous
10-01-2009, 01:57 PM
also am on hard with no upgrades got 43k so far

Theres your problem right there.

True Marvellous
10-01-2009, 01:59 PM
Why are people having trouble with this
don't start over keep trying its possible with just pistols just don't stop shooting
you can do it

He will only have his starting health, and you cannot do this level with that amount of health on hard or above its nigh on impossible.

alex1407
10-01-2009, 03:25 PM
is it possible to go to upgrade menu i have 50k but finished the game now am back to main menu so is there anyway to get to upgrade menu

thanks No,you can't get upgrades once you finish the game.You'll have to start over.

patches4711
10-01-2009, 08:08 PM
This is probably one of the most frustrating parts in the game. I am sure its possible to do it on hard without upgrades but it will be tough. You must focus on headshots. I did it on hard with full pistol upgrade and struggled. Hope you get through it.

krab3k
10-02-2009, 12:13 AM
Somebody else mentioned that quickly pressing the fire button instead of holding it down is better, this tip alone helped me through that level on hard! Although, I did have a few upgrades. If I were you I'd upgrade and forget about the 50k ach and get that on golden bullet mode instead, that mode only took me about 3-4 hours in total to complete and I got the 50k ach too.

i Eat Kittenzx
10-05-2009, 11:32 AM
Lol i find it funny your blaming the company for your own mistake :P

Of course i don't own the game but take everyone Else's opinion and start over should of upgraded i suppose. Gave me a heads up i suppose though lol