PDA

View Full Version : Upgrades achievements

Bonehead152
09-30-2009, 11:59 PM
Right I was playing through on golden bullets and upgraded all of Rubi's abilitys gaining the 'Fully Capable' achievement, now I'm not sure that come the end of the game I'm going to have enough points to upgrade all of the weapons as well.. so my question is, when I do another play-through and upgrade all of her weapons, will that net me both the 'Fully Loaded' achievement and the 'Hey Big Spender' achievement.. or do you have to have upgraded both her abilities and weapons within the same play-through?

kyoukishoji
10-01-2009, 12:21 AM
You have to do them both in the same playthrough. The trick is to keep killing at the arenas until the enemies stop spawning. I got the 3 achievements on a hard playthrough doing that.

Bonehead152
10-01-2009, 12:23 AM
Thanks.. also, one more thing.. do rage kills count towards the weapons achievements, i.e 'kill 200 with pistol'.. because I noticed that rage kills don't count towards the 50,000 achievement or something?

asdf123
10-01-2009, 11:19 AM
Rage kills counts towards 200 achievements, i finished golden bullets and was like couple thousand short of upgrading everything, don't do that mistake :/

krab3k
10-02-2009, 12:10 AM
I had the same problem, a few thousans points short. Hoping to pick it up on the femme fatal run through. On golden bullet difficulty I found it hard to keep the arena area going because 1 stray bullet would hit the mark and close the gate by accident so if your going for the upgrade all with the golden bullet run through, aim wisely my friend!

Otacon152
10-05-2009, 01:42 PM
Are you sure you can't do those upgrade achievements on points count mode? I just finished the first level on it and it's given me points and I can even access the upgrade shop but I'm fully upgraded already so I can't buy anything.

I'm sure I read somewhere that you couldn't but it seems weird that you can access the upgrade screen if you can't actually buy anything.

Elit3 m0nkey
10-17-2009, 03:36 PM
Are you sure you can't do those upgrade achievements on points count mode? I just finished the first level on it and it's given me points and I can even access the upgrade shop but I'm fully upgraded already so I can't buy anything.

I'm sure I read somewhere that you couldn't but it seems weird that you can access the upgrade screen if you can't actually buy anything.

For Points Count mode they give all the upgrades. You can access the upgrade menu but there is no point because you are already fully upgraded.