PDA

View Full Version : WTF!!! - Dungeon Help

HighT3chR3dn3ck (2)
10-01-2009, 08:19 AM
So I hit the button, then I get to the other side w/ Asterix, climb up the wall, jump to the hanging pillar, jump to the rotating thing... then what? I'm totally stuck.

McPaco1466
10-04-2009, 06:08 PM
I'm also stuck at this part, what did you do to progress? Seeing that you posted another question after this one, cheers in advance

Jiblore
10-06-2009, 03:13 PM
I'm stuck here too. Been trying for an hour to work it out... but nothing :-/

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

oh, btw it's at 33%

elmonchomvd
10-31-2009, 02:03 AM
I'm stuck in here too... all the same, put obelix over the pushbutton, go back with asterix, cross by the ledges... and it shows some green pushbutton up top... but i don't see a path that leads there...
I can climb more with asterix, but it goes nowhere... and the other option is the rotating pilar... but ... then again, I'm lost...

can anyone help here please?
thanks

elmonchomvd
10-31-2009, 02:25 AM
I'm stuck in here too... all the same, put obelix over the pushbutton, go back with asterix, cross by the ledges... and it shows some green pushbutton up top... but i don't see a path that leads there...
I can climb more with asterix, but it goes nowhere... and the other option is the rotating pilar... but ... then again, I'm lost...

can anyone help here please?
thanks

Got it!!

the "climb more part" has a "jump backwards" where you start going round the rotating pilar, and there you go...

just stating it here if someone else gets stuck

a31kiwi
01-21-2010, 04:25 PM
Mate, thanks for the tip, couldn't see what to do for ages.

SWAGGART
03-09-2010, 03:00 AM
Thanks peeps this was pissing me right off, just the amount of dying and going back to the beggining was enough to do me in.

LiquidSkieS
05-15-2010, 12:08 AM
How the hell do you drop down from the ledges when your hanging? i keep jumping backwards into the pit

abe_mecca
06-23-2010, 10:28 AM
press Y and you will drop