PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Age Races Videos on Marketplace

Pearson
10-01-2009, 07:13 PM
They have new videos up on Marketplace right now. They have videos on the Elves, Dwarves, Humans and Mages up now. They are pretty cool and they give you an idea on what races that you can be.

bloodswan
10-02-2009, 03:46 AM
Sweet I'm youtubing them now ;)

Pearson
10-02-2009, 04:08 AM
Sweet I'm youtubing them now ;)
I don't have a video cam or I would have put them up, but at least someone did. You should post them here!

A Satyr
10-02-2009, 04:11 AM
These videos crushed the doubts i had about this game, cant wait now.

bloodswan
10-02-2009, 05:28 AM
I don't have a video cam or I would have put them up, but at least someone did. You should post them here!

Sorry by youtubing them I meant looking them up on youtube but they aren't up yet so I guess I'll watch them tonight when I go on xbox live.

NateTraveller
10-02-2009, 07:23 AM
Well, you could reach them from the official site for some time. I download all videos yesternight and it were the same videos.

Anyway, it's look great. Probably going to be a City elf for me the first time. Any thought what you want to play after seeing the videos?

Bearded Bugs
10-02-2009, 09:06 PM
Any thought what you want to play after seeing the videos? I really liked the look of playing as a Dalish Elf, they seemed awesome.

EDIT: Here are the six different races videos from Youtube:

YouTube - Dragon Age Human Noble Origin Video

YouTube - Dragon Age: Origins - Dwarven Noble

YouTube - Dragon Age Origins : Dwarf Commoner

YouTube - Dragon Age Origins - Dalish Elf

YouTube - Dragon Age Origins : City Elf

YouTube - Dragon Age: Origins - Mage Origins Trailer

NateTraveller
10-03-2009, 09:48 AM
Yeah, I liked the Daelish Elf too... Probably going to have the third playthrough as one (going to go for a dwarf noble the second time around to take a break from the elf).

Bearded Bugs
10-03-2009, 12:53 PM
Yeah, I liked the Daelish Elf too... Probably going to have the third playthrough as one (going to go for a dwarf noble the second time around to take a break from the elf). I never really enjoy Dwarven characters from films and games... not sure why. Oh, except their cool hair, beards and axes of course. :p

So for me the two Dwarf origins will probably be last on my list.

After seeing more videos and gameplay of this game I'm actually REALLY excited about it.

Pearson
10-03-2009, 05:30 PM
I too really like the prospect of playing a Dalish Elf, I think that will be my first character to play, then play through secondly as a mage.

Big To
10-03-2009, 08:58 PM
The Magi, and the Dwarven Commoner have really interesting Origin stories, I'll look into using them, maybe.

NateTraveller
10-04-2009, 07:34 AM
I never really enjoy Dwarven characters from films and games... not sure why. Oh, except their cool hair, beards and axes of course. :p

So for me the two Dwarf origins will probably be last on my list.

I've never been particular interested in dwarfs myself. Never played one in Baldur's Gate or any other RPG. So I'm more of elf person, since I prefered agility and grace over strength and force. But these trailers really did well with me. Some political backstab is always enjoyable in a game.

After seeing more videos and gameplay of this game I'm actually REALLY excited about it.

Same here. I really has no enjoyment of other games for now. I only wait for this one to come out.

Bearded Bugs
10-04-2009, 12:04 PM
But these trailers really did well with me. Some political backstab is always enjoyable in a game. Yeah it seems like they've put a LOT of effort into the "origins" stories, making them all unique and interesting.

I'm looking forward to playing as an Elf and showing the humans who's boss. :D

ChaosGod87
10-04-2009, 02:39 PM
The Elf stories look amazing, can't wait for this game. :)

NateTraveller
10-04-2009, 04:43 PM
Yeah it seems like they've put a LOT of effort into the "origins" stories, making them all unique and interesting.

I hope so. I just wish that the Origin story just is a glorified tutorial and makes you join the Grey Wardens and then has no further impact on the story - except maybe in the end.

I'm looking forward to playing as an Elf and showing the humans who's boss. :D

You're not alone. ;)

bloodswan
10-05-2009, 01:28 AM
I think I might be a mage on my first playthrough.

bustin
10-05-2009, 03:42 AM
can't wait for this game. im going to play each race at least twice