PDA

View Full Version : 360 cooling and xbox live

theJUNGLEpimp
02-08-2007, 12:20 PM
Hi to eveyone whos a member of whats got to be the best 360 site,
i have recently brought a 360 and read a lot of reviews before buying, a lot mentioned that the consoles are prone to over heating.

should i buy a nyko intercooler for my console ?

also for some reason i never recived my months free live(gold) have spoke to microsoft but they just told me to set up yet another gamertag, but i have already got a few achievement on dead rising so if anyone has got any trials they dont want they would much apreciated (see you on live soon hopefully):)

theJUNGLEpimp

Gunstar Chaos
02-08-2007, 01:10 PM
From what I've understood the cooler doesn't help at all that it just makes your system sound like a jet engine.

Honestly I think you should just try setting up another gametag, you only have one achievement that you could get back easily and most trails are only worth 48 hrs compared to the free 30 days you get from your new system.

FrothyOmen
02-08-2007, 08:08 PM
Don't buy the intercooler. It plugs straight into the power jack on your 360, and robs the power from it. The damn thing kills more Xboxes than it helps, according to users from multiple other fourms I frequent.

Skillet
02-08-2007, 08:12 PM
The intercooler sucks. I believe Microsoft even said not to buy them. They rob the power from your 360 and I've even heard stories of Intercoolers melting into the power jacks on 360s.

I've seen some pics too...it isn't pretty.