PDA

View Full Version : 25 Minutes of Awesome Gameplay

Bearded Bugs
10-02-2009, 10:11 PM
These videos are from the PC version, and the gameplay is rather old (February 2009)... but the game looks fantastic, and I'm assuming that since February they've upgraded the game even more, just thought I'd share.

If the 360 version is anything like these videos then I think we're in for a real treat.

YouTube - Dragon Age Origins Gameplay PT1

YouTube - Dragon Age Origins Gameplay PT2

YouTube - Dragon Age Origins Gameplay PT3

YouTube - Dragon Age Origins Gameplay PT4

Pearson
10-04-2009, 06:51 PM
Yes most definitely this game is going to be a treat. I haven't played a good RPG since Fallout and Oblivion.

MastyrChief
10-12-2009, 05:08 PM
I'm still not sure about this game, the story looks meh and the combat seems stale. First time I saw the trailers I thought this would be an epic game about massive battles like you see in movies, but now it just looks like another RPG. I'll save my judgement, but I'm kinda disappointed right now.

Bearded Bugs
10-12-2009, 05:39 PM
I'm still not sure about this game, the story looks meh and the combat seems stale. First time I saw the trailers I thought this would be an epic game about massive battles like you see in movies, but now it just looks like another RPG. I'll save my judgement, but I'm kinda disappointed right now. Well seeing as though it's being made by Bioware, even with the first trailers I would never presume the game to be epic in the way that you mention... from the gameplay I've seen it seems VERY Bioware-esque.

StolenPaper18
10-12-2009, 05:46 PM
I think the game looks awesome.

Thanks for the post.

QueenFragger000
10-21-2009, 03:26 PM
*drool*

I love RPG's...and the more I see of this one, the more I want it. I might be heading down to GS to get myself a pre-order. Heh.

Bearded Bugs
10-21-2009, 03:39 PM
I think the game looks awesome.

Thanks for the post.

You're welcome!

*drool*

I love RPG's...and the more I see of this one, the more I want it. I might be heading down to GS to get myself a pre-order. Heh.

Rather drool-worthy indeed, you guys in the USA get an awesome collector's edition too compared to ours... grr. :(

QueenFragger000
10-22-2009, 01:50 AM
You're welcome!

Rather drool-worthy indeed, you guys in the USA get an awesome collector's edition too compared to ours... grr. :(

Heh, just got back from GameStop. Pre-ordered the MW2 console as well as Dragon Age.

Damn. I'm broke now. And I'm not gonna have a life for months.

Bearded Bugs
10-22-2009, 01:19 PM
Heh, just got back from GameStop. Pre-ordered the MW2 console as well as Dragon Age.

Damn. I'm broke now. And I'm not gonna have a life for months.

Not as broke as me, I can't even afford half of a MW2 console... which I'd still want, it's so pretty. :(

I can't see many of us having much of a life once Dragon Age comes out...