PDA

View Full Version : one disencouraged microsoft customer dont come in if you don't wanna hear complaints

I N64 I MaRiO
02-08-2007, 03:33 PM
ok...i went through 9 mics...yes NINE! meaning 9 and i have 3 controllers....thing is only 2 of them work... and the other thing is 1 of them can get a mic plugged in....i have a feeling that i am jinxed:(
luckily my MaRiO fans.. iam one lucky..( in the jinxed way:( ) that i have 2 more mics..( thanks christmas ) and if anybody who works with microsoft is reading this...i want a refund!!!!!.. ok i'm sure someone is going to come in here and tell me that maybe it was ME that broke them and i admit...2 mics were accident...the other one's are just really really really gay! 4 of the spines snapped ( the metal thing that plugs into the hole of the controller....we'll call it the penis? ) which wasn't my fault at ALL! and 2 of them were just defected..and one i accidently snapped in half when i woke up from bed and i usualy jump outta bed:eek: ok then we have the time when i was playing halo...and trying to work on wedding cards for my cousin...i had scissors in hand and the wire came down..and i accidentally snipped the wire :eek: :eek: :eek: yes, if you havn't noticed yet mario is a dumbass! i'm really frusterated..i'm not going to go all loco and say FUCK MICROSOFT like another one...cause im sure microsoft never knew this was going to happen :rolleyes: ok bullshit FUCK MICROSOFT!!:mad:

have a nice day :) thanks for reading;)

p.s. i didnt say as much dirty words as you guys thought eh?

Zef
02-08-2007, 03:49 PM
If it is official Microsoft will usually replace any broken items if you have proof of purchase.

I haven't had anything break except my old Xbox headset, but some glue and blu-tak fixed that up.

Im a Manatee
02-08-2007, 09:40 PM
other thing is 1 of them can get a mic plugged in...

ZOMG

Sorry to hear that, but they could replace them. 1-800-4MYXBOX

oVo Pandora oVo
02-08-2007, 10:47 PM
do mic's even have warranties? lol I have been through 3 the next time I have to buy one I will be sure to buy from a best buy or circuit city where you can buy their little warranty plans for items that way in theory you would never have to get one replaced at least until their warranty runs out. I would call them first though, and if they do replace mic's you'll have to let us know :) however cheap they are made IMO they seem to be the best as far as clarity and sound goes.

JonnyC VT
02-09-2007, 12:57 AM
And the award for the most incredible use of "smilies" in proper context goes to:

I N64 I Mario
What a glorious approach to motion-aided story telling. Oh, yeah, you're story kinda sucks too man. I've heard various responses to what can be replaced, but givem a call...and let us know what goes down, there's more than one person that'll appreciate the info.

And the award for the most redonkulous use of "smilies" in horrible context goes to:

JCrizzle22
This here post received honorable mention:

:drunk :eek: :locked ;) :uzi: :woop: :) :( :confused: :mad: :p :Bounce: :nana :bow: :o:ass:D:Angel:grab:AR15:offtopic::beer::rolleyes: :biglaugh:cool::birthday:chair:blunt:goodpost:mods :omg:spam1:blurp:weirdo:rant::welcome:whs:wtf:rock

"I'd like to thank everyone that made this possible, you all know who you are."

Spot2009
02-09-2007, 01:05 AM
Just get the wireless headset.

If the controller doesn't even turn on, it might be the gold plating things on the back that connect to the battery pack. Also, just buy a new controller off EB, 'replace' the controller, then return.

I N64 I MaRiO
02-09-2007, 01:43 AM
And the award for the most redonkulous use of "smilies" in horrible context goes to:

JCrizzle22
This here post received honorable mention:

:drunk :eek: :locked ;) :uzi: :woop: :) :( :confused: :mad: :p :Bounce: :nana :bow: :o:ass:D:Angel:grab:AR15:offtopic::beer::rolleyes: :biglaugh:cool::birthday:chair:blunt:goodpost:mods :omg:spam1:blurp:weirdo:rant::welcome:whs:wtf:rock

"I'd like to thank everyone that made this possible, you all know who you are."
hey man, i think you missed one 321

but anyways..i'll give em' a call...and tell them that i broke 9 mic's...then thank god that the person at the other end of the phone can speak english;) but...i dont know the # someone wanna tell me?...1-800-xbox.....yea...what numbers are those? xbox?

ehh...i heard some weird shit about that wireless....it makes static noises...NO SIR! you should see the one i'm using at the moment..it's pretty awsome...but it's defected..( i wish i could upload pictures :( )

zebatov
02-09-2007, 02:52 AM
Don't get the wireless headset. It's garbage. I play with people who have it on Live all the time and they all say they hate it and that all they have are problems with it. It's a waste of money and isn't needed. Call MS and get those ones replaced.

bdg7884
02-09-2007, 04:06 AM
^^^ No problems with my wireless mic. Works wonders and is better than having a cord attached to the controller.
Mario I would go with a wireless!

zOwnerofallz
02-09-2007, 04:08 AM
Wow, I've never had any 360 accessory break

You got bad luck man

I N64 I MaRiO
02-09-2007, 09:38 PM
thanks guys...but my mom doesnt want to actually buy anything..for plenty of good reasons.....

1.bought me blitz the league
2.bought me fear.
3.got bad phone calls from my korean teacher....yes, was a good laugh when my mom heard him;)

oh, and she bitched when i broke my 3rd one...( I DIDNT DO IT DAMN IT~~~~~)

YerpY
02-10-2007, 03:22 AM
i have a problem with the mic connection on one of my controllers but ill be bringing that back when i bring my xbox back to best buy because the drive is shot... didn't last 2 months

Spot2009
02-10-2007, 03:29 AM
Don't get the wireless headset. It's garbage. I play with people who have it on Live all the time and they all say they hate it and that all they have are problems with it. It's a waste of money and isn't needed. Call MS and get those ones replaced.
I have a wireless, and I think it works very well. It's much better than the wired one; breaks less often.

The only problem w/ the wireless is that you'd probably need to speak slightly louder than usual. Other than that, it's very good.

BullseyeBounty
02-10-2007, 01:14 PM
mann, that sucksss. 9 mics! i thought my friend was bad, his dog has ate 3 of his.