PDA

View Full Version : How to catch fish?

tarekegypt
10-03-2009, 10:36 PM
I am stuck at the level where you are givin a fishing rod...what exactly should i do here!

Karmic Angel
10-04-2009, 07:59 AM
I was in the same predicament...but once you drop the fishing line down in front of the koi, press X to shake it and attract the fish and just keep pressing X until he jumps out of the water and starts racing around. I had to go over the rooftops and do several "jumps" and survive those w/out being thrown out of my hat before the koi took me to the next area. Good luck!

tarekegypt
10-04-2009, 02:14 PM
I was in the same predicament...but once you drop the fishing line down in front of the koi, press X to shake it and attract the fish and just keep pressing X until he jumps out of the water and starts racing around. I had to go over the rooftops and do several "jumps" and survive those w/out being thrown out of my hat before the koi took me to the next area. Good luck!

Yeah its bit confusing, i found out the easy way for me was to switch to your hat swim directly to KOI, then move the right stick to direct a blue ring and click x when KOI move into the ring.

The in game help was bit confusing on this part.

ZYM
10-07-2009, 06:52 PM
you don't actually catch the fish, you just need it to get to the next area because the current is to strong for you to paddle through the gate.