PDA

View Full Version : A Word of Warning

IIII Aaron IIII
10-04-2009, 03:08 AM
Sooo, I just finished the last mission, under par time. Accordingly, I have the achievements for doing so; however, I do NOT have the achievements for just doing it. I have Superior Commander, and King of the World, but not Victor, and Future Leader.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I HATE EA.

So, if you're trying to complete this game, try going over par on the last main mission, and the last side mission, then going back and doing them under par.

If anyone else had this issue, and found a fix for it, please, let me know.

neverendr
10-09-2009, 12:56 PM
There's no way around doing it twice...I second your opinion - ea flat out sucks. Perhaps if they spent half as much time doing quality control on their games as they spend making 250+ useless dlc items for every damned sports game they release their games might not suck so hard. I've reached the point that I refuse to buy any ea arcade games and I only gamefly or pick up used copies of the games they release that I actually care to play simply to keep them from getting any money out of me.

crispykiller96
05-28-2010, 10:41 PM
im working on par times from the start but now im having second thoughts im only 26% through the game with 8 main challenges complete under par time and 5 side missions complete under par time too but im just going to complete all the other main challenges quickly over par and same for the side missions.

will i be ok doing that i dont want this game to glitch me out of an achievement i have earned.

I feel bad for you mate all EA think about is the $$$$$$$$ and not the consumer

I hope you get your problem fixed mate.

Chaoticstealth
06-14-2010, 03:23 AM
Thanks for the heads up..I just DL the game and will use the advice. I have also been screwed by EA many times before. I think I will use the same approach (using Gamefly and used, especially since they taxed their online) EA is:ass!!!!!!!

Jamieironmaiden
12-19-2010, 09:42 PM
Thanks for the heads up, going for 200 on this now

ModernViking
07-20-2011, 08:18 PM
This was helpful, Glad there is a workaround for these achievements. Bummer It did not stack for you :(