PDA

View Full Version : oVo Pandora oVo what did you do to get your rep so low?

CC99999
02-08-2007, 10:52 PM
Oh my god, 2.73%! That's amazingly bad. Who on earth did you piss off?

Smokez
02-08-2007, 10:54 PM
No one. We were playing WWE and all of sudden her stars drop from 4.5 to 0. l Think someone at xbl was mad at her so they did it

Smokez
02-08-2007, 10:54 PM
No one. We were playing WWE and all of sudden her stars drop from 4.5 to 0. l Think someone at xbl was mad at her so they did it

oVo Pandora oVo
02-09-2007, 12:59 AM
Oh my god, 2.73%! That's amazingly bad. Who on earth did you piss off?

Yeah I have no clue, I was on the phone with XBL while playing WWE with smokez he was the one that told me I had no stars in an hours time I lost them all. In trying to rack my brain on how, I figured in the last few months maybe 9 or 10 people have actually joined a room I was in that I did not know. My rep never went down it was 79% (it's now 81 thanks to a few people who have helped me) so the only thing I could think is instead of giving me bad feedback they filed complaints instead. I called XBL back and they will not give you any answers. So who knows when I will get them back. The funny thing is when I lost my stars, I sent a message to everyone that had joined my room in WWE, apologizing for leaving the session before it started in order to play with my friend. (I never quit a game once it starts, not a quitter, but will leave before if I am trying to get matched up with a friend) and the messages I got back were from little kids lol I am getting bad feedback from kids who sound younger then my son lol funny but sad at the same time. Little kids ruining my rep lol So basically nothing lol

Spot2009
02-09-2007, 01:08 AM
It probably had something to do w/ the banning from Xbox Live or w/e they gave you (referred from another topic). Just a guess, though. If I ever find you online, I'll give you good feedback.

oVo Pandora oVo
02-09-2007, 01:10 AM
It probably had something to do w/ the banning from Xbox Live or w/e they gave you (referred from another topic). Just a guess, though. If I ever find you online, I'll give you good feedback.

Well yeah I was banned the previous Friday and perhaps all it took was one more person filing a complaint against me to make me lose my stars as well

J2 Da R
02-09-2007, 01:19 AM
Actually what happened was I organized a blitzkrieg style attack on oVo Pandora oVo.

Me and a few hundred other people with nothing better to do all managed to view her profile at the same time then mass bombardment of "Cheating - Using known exploits" complaints. Now we decided since we have 5 extra starts between the few hundred off us we will just split it up equally so I technically have a reputation of 101% right now.

Yes, I am telling the truth, and yes you are still reading my useful post.

PerpetualHeaven
02-09-2007, 01:52 AM
That's really messed up. If I could send you stars I would.