PDA

View Full Version : Any tips for killing?

Rez
10-04-2009, 06:20 PM
Hi! guy's has anyone got any tips for killing the ghouls(black with green eyes). Evertime I come across them I get owned at the moment. My levels not to hi at the moment, just started chapter 2 and I'm level 13 with sword level 4 and Staff level 3. Thanks Rez.

ZunePod
10-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Shoot 'em.

Zombiechild
10-05-2009, 08:05 AM
Shoot 'em.

classic..

Shooting them is good yes but! before you do get a levitate scroll and get onto a ledge that they cant path to.. and shoot away from safety! same applys for anything else you fight if it cant hit you and you got a bow/crossbow its dead.

Also! if theres a town near you make the ghoul follow you to the town and get the guards to kill it make sure you hit it once to get XP and looting most city guards are either unkillable or just damn tough and will kill what ever you drag to them.

if you want to go toe to toe.. get ICE protection and keep them locked on and your shield up! fight in a corridor(useful tip for general combat!!) so they cant get to your flank and youll take them down after awhile.

Rez
10-05-2009, 01:04 PM
classic..

Shooting them is good yes but! before you do get a levitate scroll and get onto a ledge that they cant path to.. and shoot away from safety! same applys for anything else you fight if it cant hit you and you got a bow/crossbow its dead.

Also! if theres a town near you make the ghoul follow you to the town and get the guards to kill it make sure you hit it once to get XP and looting most city guards are either unkillable or just damn tough and will kill what ever you drag to them.

if you want to go toe to toe.. get ICE protection and keep them locked on and your shield up! fight in a corridor(useful tip for general combat!!) so they cant get to your flank and youll take them down after awhile.
Shoot 'em.

Brilliant! thanks for all the info guy's, I'm now starting to get some good stuff and enjoying the game a lot more. Rez.