PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Fish

knight_0f_kh0nshu
10-04-2009, 08:50 PM
So has anyone had any luck finding any of the Legendary fish yet? If so...where in the lake did you find them at? I'm told that they appear in the same place for everyone...so once you find one that's where it'll be for everyone else.

Table Rock Lake - Kentucky Spotted Bass (Thanks Knight of Khonshu)
Location: When you start you should be at a marina. From there, do a 180 turn and head directly behind you and to all the way down the river to the end. You should see a buoy on the left and one on the right. The fish is on the right side buoy. I threw my line just pass the buoy.
Lure: I used a Soft Plastic, Drop Shot Worm. Good Luck!

TOHO LAKE: Largemouth Bass "The Mouth" (Submitted by iVIRUS)
Location: Drive to the south end of the lake. The large cove at the south end of the lake comes to a point on the east side of the lake. In the area where the cove come to a point on the east side of the lake, there are 2 buoys placed right next to each other. (They would be the farthest 2 buoys to the east) As you pull into the spot, cast your line to the left buoy. Caught 4-5 10lb+ fish, then "The Mouth" finally bit. This legendary fish is a largemouth bass weighing 22lbs. and has scars all down his sides.
Lure: I believe I was using - Squirmin' Worm 6" - Pumpkin/Chartreuse

LAKE PICKWICK: Smallmouth Bass
Lure: Undetermined

LAKE FORK: White Crappie "Casper"

LAKE ONEIDA: Muskie "Goliath"

LAKE ONEIDA: Nothern Pike "Striker"

LAKE OUACHITA: Striped Bass

LAKE WYLIE: Catfish

LAKE GUNTERSVILLE: Black Crappie

LAKE CHAMPLAIN - Walleye

burner6999
10-04-2009, 11:10 PM
Have you found any?

knight_0f_kh0nshu
10-05-2009, 01:23 AM
Yeah, I'll update the first post as I find them.

DR COCONUTZZZ
10-05-2009, 02:50 AM
are they in the locations your suppose to find for career mode?

knight_0f_kh0nshu
10-05-2009, 02:57 AM
I think you have to find them in "quick fish" mode on the main screen. I've heard some people say that some places you can't access in Career mode like you can in Quick Fish mode.

DR COCONUTZZZ
10-05-2009, 02:59 AM
how do you know if they are legendary when you hook the fish...do they glow like the reward fish do

knight_0f_kh0nshu
10-05-2009, 03:07 AM
Yes and no. They will glow for about 3-5 seconds and then they'll stop completely. Also...once you've hooked one, you'll know it because it takes a pretty long time for them to become tired. Another way to notice them is that they have a slightly different shade to them than the other fish of the same spieces do. They look more darkish.

WARWICK-STEVE
10-05-2009, 05:46 PM
I found this location on another forum and I can't confirm it yet as I don't have that lake unlocked.

"I caught my very first one last night... the Legendary Kentucky Spotted Bass in Table Rock Lake. If you go into quick fishing mode... and you start at the boat marina... just do a 180 and head back up into the straight behind you. Where it ends there are two fishing bouys. Fish near the one on the right using a Soft Plastics Drop Shot Worm... Albino Shad. I had him in about 4 to 6 casts on my line and it took about 3 minutes to bring him in!"

iVIRUS
10-06-2009, 08:57 PM
This should now be a complete guide to catching all Legendary Fish in The Strike.
Guide created by iVIRUS - Collaborators are given credit accordingly.

Table Rock Lake - Kentucky Spotted Bass "Tucky Blue" (Thanks Knight of Khonshu)
Location: When you start you should be at a marina. From there, do a 180 turn and head directly behind you and to all the way down the river to the end. You should see a buoy on the left and one on the right. The fish is on the right side buoy. I threw my line just pass the buoy.
Lure: I used a Soft Plastic, Drop Shot Worm. Good Luck!
Image of Location (http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f7/KingRason/Xbox360Achievements%20Images/TableRockLake-KentuckySpottedBassLo.jpg) (Thanks to King Rason for image)

TOHO LAKE: Largemouth Bass "The Mouth" (Submitted by iVIRUS)
Location: Drive to the south end of the lake. The large cove at the south end of the lake comes to a point on the east side of the lake. In the area where the cove come to a point on the east side of the lake, there are 2 buoys placed right next to each other. (They would be the farthest 2 buoys to the east) As you pull into the spot, cast your line to the left buoy. Caught 4-5 10lb+ fish, then "The Mouth" finally bit. This legendary fish is a largemouth bass weighing 22lbs. and has scars all down his sides.
Lure: I believe I was using - Squirmin' Worm 6" - Pumpkin/Chartreuse
Image of Location (http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f7/KingRason/Xbox360Achievements%20Images/LakeToho-LargemouthBassLocation.jpg) (Thanks to King Rason for image)

LAKE PICKWICK: Smallmouth Bass "The Captain" (Thanks to Shimmerz)
Location: The Captain in Lake Pickwick. This is difficult to describe so bear with me. From the dock in quick fish you want to go north west. Along the northern edge there are many coves with buoys (6 to be exact). The first cove on the left has 3 buoys. The cove you want is the third one from the left that has two buoys. The first buoy in that cove is off to the right if you were to steer in it; that is the one you want, not the one in the back. There are lots of smallmouth bass in the cove so it took awhile for the captain to be the one to bite.
Lure: I used a soft plastic skirty double tail grub - smoke pepper. He is a beautiful fish and has a golden hue to him.
Image of Location (http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f7/KingRason/Xbox360Achievements%20Images/LakePickwick-SmallmouthBassLocation.jpg) (Thanks to King Rason for image)

LAKE FORK: White Crappie "Casper" (Thanks to Nesher Lavan)
Location: When you start in quick fish mode, go all the way south and then back north again on the west side of the lake. Go to the inlet extends further north and go almost all the way back. From the northernmost buoy he is at the third one south on the east side (almost directly west of the Bass Pro Shop where you start). :woop:
Lure: I used a magnum flipping tube-pearl/silver flake. (Thanks to Nesher Lavan)

LAKE ONEIDA: Muskie "Goliath"
Image of Location (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4065&d=1255042199) White circle for Muskie (Thanks to Burner6999)
Lure: I used the gold shiner swim bait. (Thanks to Burner6999)

LAKE ONEIDA: Nothern Pike "Striker"
Image of Location (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4065&d=1255042199) Purple Circle for Northern Pike (Thanks to Burner6999)
Lure: I used the albino shad dropshot. (Thanks to Burner6999)

LAKE OUACHITA: Striped Bass "The Monster" (Thanks to Burner6999)
Location: Ok the striped bass is at the buoy as far north west as you can go. It is in the exploration spot. I do remember what I used to catch it but it is there. It has like brown fins and tail.
Lure: Swim Bait - Gold Shiner or Bleeding Minnow (Nesher Lavan)
Image of Location (http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f7/KingRason/Xbox360Achievements%20Images/LakeOuachita-StrippedBassLocation.jpg) (Thanks to King Rason for image)

LAKE WYLIE: Catfish
Image of Location (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4063&d=1255042176) (Thanks to Burner6999)
Lure: I used the albino shad dropshot. (Thanks to Burner6999)

LAKE GUNTERSVILLE: Black Crappie "Hubs" (Thanks to Shimmerz)
Location: Hubs the black crappie to the list. When you spawn in quick fish (Guntersville) just go straight ahead into the finger like cove that has 4 buoys near the end. The second to last buoy is on a small penninsula.
Lure: I caught Hubs there using a tube bait after a few casts.
Image of Location (http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f7/KingRason/Xbox360Achievements%20Images/LakeGuntersville-BlackCrappieLocati.jpg) (Thanks to King Rason for image)

LAKE CHAMPLAIN: Walleye "Wallie"
Image of Location (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4064&d=1255042188) (Thanks to Burner6999)
Lure: Chrome Spoon (Thanks to Shimmerz)

Please advise any mistakes or corrections.
10 out of 10 found. According to reports achievement will unlock after 9 fish...

Thanks for everyone working on this to find all of the Legendary Fish!
Also, HUGE thanks to x360a community for all of the other achievements you have guided me through!!!

Bad Mojo 1974
10-06-2009, 10:39 PM
Can Confirm Lake Toho legendary fish description is correct. Exactly as described.

Mikey

knight_0f_kh0nshu
10-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Hope you don't mind, but I copied the post you put into the top poll that way people can see it as soon as they open the page. Whomever finds the fish will be credited it the aforementioned post.

burner6999
10-06-2009, 11:07 PM
Dont forget the walleye in lake Chaplain. Wallie.

iVIRUS
10-06-2009, 11:55 PM
Hope you don't mind, but I copied the post you put into the top poll that way people can see it as soon as they open the page. Whomever finds the fish will be credited it the aforementioned post.

No problem at all....I think its great to have it at the top of the page as well.

Also, I didn't have the Lake Champlain - Walleye in my list....you may want to ad that one to the list at the top.

Peace homie...

burner6999
10-07-2009, 01:32 AM
Ok the striped bass is at the buoy as far north west as you can go. It is in the exploration spot. I do remember what I used to catch it but it is there. It has like brown fins and tail.

iVIRUS
10-07-2009, 02:45 AM
Ok the striped bass is at the buoy as far north west as you can go. It is in the exploration spot. I do remember what I used to catch it but it is there. It has like brown fins and tail.

Verified...I had to cast and catch a couple of other fish before it appeared for me.

LURE: Swim Bait - Golden Shiner

Shimmerz
10-07-2009, 03:34 AM
Also confirmed Burners location, used a drop shot worm to avoid the snags. I also noticed that the water around the legendary fish will sometimes show a golden ripple on the surface. Basically it tells you theres one around.

DR COCONUTZZZ
10-07-2009, 05:51 AM
i confirm the largemouth bass also...but ive only noticed the gold when you first hook the fish just like the reward fish you...i used a drop shot worm...legendary fish are a different shade of color like knight said...and i also confirm the striper in lake ouachita

ProjectSix
10-07-2009, 07:00 PM
Man I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I've been trying for an hour and a half now to catch that spotted bass on table rock lake. I can see it in the water and I've also seen that golden sparkle on top of the water a couple times, but no matter what the other fish keep biting my lure. Using the drop shot worm, but I've also tried jerk baits, spinners and top water lures. Damn thing doesn't want to grab it! Caught like 30+ fish going for it.

Shimmerz
10-07-2009, 11:33 PM
Add Hubs the black crappie to the list. When you spawn in quick fish (Guntersville) just go straight ahead into the finger like cove that has 4 buoys near the end. The second to last buoy is on a small penninsula. I caught Hubs there using a tube bait after a few casts.

DR COCONUTZZZ
10-07-2009, 11:36 PM
so im assuming that the legendary fish are located in the secret spots or whatever

Shimmerz
10-08-2009, 12:34 AM
Add the Captain in Lake Pickwick. This is difficult to describe so bear with me. From the dock in quick fish you want to go north west. Along the northern edge there are many coves with buoys (6 to be exact). The first cove on the left has 3 buoys. The cove you want is the third one from the left that has two buoys. The first buoy in that cove is off to the right if you were to steer in it; that is the one you want, not the one in the back. There are lots of smallmouth bass in the cove so it took awhile for the captain to be the one to bite. I used a soft plastic skirty double tail grub - smoke pepper. He is a beautiful fish and has a golden hue to him.

King Rason
10-08-2009, 04:31 AM
Thanks to you guys I've caught the 5 listed legends. I've made maps with the locations X'ed and linked them below. You can add them to the post above if you'd like to keep everything in one place. Once I catch the rest I'll make more maps and post them.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f7/KingRason/Xbox360Achievements%20Images/LakeOuachita-StrippedBassLocation.jpg - The Monster

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f7/KingRason/Xbox360Achievements%20Images/LakeGuntersville-BlackCrappieLocati.jpg - Hubs

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f7/KingRason/Xbox360Achievements%20Images/LakePickwick-SmallmouthBassLocation.jpg - The Captain

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f7/KingRason/Xbox360Achievements%20Images/LakeToho-LargemouthBassLocation.jpg - The Mouth

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f7/KingRason/Xbox360Achievements%20Images/TableRockLake-KentuckySpottedBassLo.jpg - Tucky Blue

I'm not sure that this was the best way to post these so if someone knows of a better way just let me know.

Nesher Lavan
10-08-2009, 04:36 AM
Hey...I think it looks great! Nice job and thanks!! :woop:

Add: I haven't seen posted what anybody used to catch the legendary stripped bass:
I just used the XPS Swim Bait: Bleeding Minnow--

burner6999
10-08-2009, 09:00 PM
Well guy here are maps for 4 new fish.
The catfish, the pike, the muskie and the walleye.
For lake oneida the white is for the muskie and the purple is for the pike. I dont remember what I used for the walleye but for the pike and catfish I used the albino shad dropshot and for the muskie I used the gold shiner swim bait.

Nesher Lavan
10-08-2009, 09:02 PM
Thanks!! Appreciate you sharing the info!

Shimmerz
10-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Thanks for the maps and great job finding them!

burner6999
10-08-2009, 10:29 PM
Like I said I got it after 9 fish so let me know if you guys get it too.

Shimmerz
10-08-2009, 10:52 PM
I hope we dont need Caspar, I spent 2 days looking for him and nada. Just hooked Wally with a chrome spoon too.

Edit: Achievement unlocked after 9 legendary just as burner saw

Xkyojinxpandax
10-11-2009, 11:41 PM
If anyone could throw suggestions out on what bait they used to catch the catfish. I've tried: shallow crank shad, minnow ghost shad, minnow chrome/blue back, drop shot watermelon seed, skirmy pumpkin seed, magnum pearl/silver flake, and the black/chartreuse pepper (giving all at least 15 casts).

Nesher Lavan
10-12-2009, 01:18 PM
I used the drop-shot albino as suggested earlier in this forum...but I did have to spend some time waiting for Levi to bite. I suggest casting to either side of his location rather than trying to troll bait past him.

Xkyojinxpandax
10-13-2009, 06:53 PM
Thanks. That's what my problem was, I was casting the bait in front and other catfish or large mouth bass would lock on before Levi would have even concidered taking it.

crazyjls
10-14-2009, 04:53 AM
i cant catch the monster striper ive caught all other nine legenday fish but cant get this one im using the bleeding minnow and the golden shiner but he wont even look at them is there a specific way to move them or somthing what am i doing wrong

kyfelon
10-15-2009, 02:11 AM
what is the best way to earn money toward to the 2 achievements for earning $1000 and $2000?

kyfelon
10-15-2009, 02:21 AM
for the striper i used a tube bait,black with red fringe

iVIRUS
10-18-2009, 11:09 PM
what is the best way to earn money toward to the 2 achievements for earning $1000 and $2000?

Casting challenges...

tdwise1
10-20-2009, 07:05 PM
to catch the the monster use the albino drop shot

tdwise1
10-20-2009, 07:49 PM
Never mind casper exactly west of launch,in west fork, east side by 3 trees

sorceror22
11-08-2009, 05:53 PM
any chance of showing on a map caspers location been trying to find this sucker for days no luck

alton_harkness
11-28-2009, 08:21 AM
no way the catfish place can be correct too many stripers no catfish gone for hours there

alton_harkness
11-28-2009, 11:24 PM
Did you ever see the catfish before you caught him? All i catch there is stripers and never even see catfish.

alton_harkness
11-29-2009, 12:02 AM
Sorry people, my bad, i was casting right to the buoy, i started casting into the center of the channel in front of the buoy and voila, caught him in no time

Joshua6775
12-03-2009, 01:01 AM
Hey fellas...thanks for the great information and pictures. I've gotten "The Mouth", "Tucky Blue", and the Striper all from your descriptions.

I'm having trouble finding Wally on champlain. Is he deep down or more near the surface? I'm in the area where the map says I should be and there are quite a few big walleye, but I haven't been able to pinpoint exactly which one he is. Any info would be appreciated-

Master Pantz
12-25-2009, 05:03 PM
Hey fellas...thanks for the great information and pictures. I've gotten "The Mouth", "Tucky Blue", and the Striper all from your descriptions.

I'm having trouble finding Wally on champlain. Is he deep down or more near the surface? I'm in the area where the map says I should be and there are quite a few big walleye, but I haven't been able to pinpoint exactly which one he is. Any info would be appreciated-

Same here, can't find wally must have caught 100 of these things already

Edit: OK this always happens to me after I ask for help I found him on the next cast. Somewhere on the southside of the booey. He snapped the line at 200ft the first try ugh... got him hooked again around same spot and got him this time.

Oo RenY ReN oO
12-28-2009, 12:00 AM
what do the legendary fish look like!? will i only know if its legendary after i set my hook? and... can u get legendary fish on Arcade difficulty or are they only on Bass Pro difficulty?

Oo RenY ReN oO
12-28-2009, 12:29 AM
NVM.. just caught the "monster" and u can get them on either Bass Pro or Arcade difficulty. They are shimmery gold for a sec after u hook them. and like someone posted earlier.. they do look different in the water. i also found out that if u are in the location where the legendary fish is supposed to be.. if u just stand in fish mode without casting.. occasionally a gold shimmery will appear above the water...telling u the fish is over there..

hermantoo
12-30-2009, 03:52 PM
I need HELP! I can't catch the monster! I see him swimming by me, but every bait I use (Bleeding swimbait minnow, golden shiner swimbait, drop shot worm, squirmin worm, and squirmin lizard) them monster swims RIGHT BY! I caught it at my friends house. Yep, I caught it. But now in my game... no dice! HELP!

hermantoo
01-02-2010, 04:48 PM
never mind, I caught it :woop: It finally took my bait. But I just found out there is a legendary trout! I was fishing on the buoy just north of the one that wally is supposed to be. (check the image shown on the report or whatever) Go try it! I had it on my hook, and it had that orange glow like all the others. I also saw the orange glow on the surface before you cast like the others. When I was reeling it in, I had its energy bar down two squares, then the line broke. I also caught Goliath and Striker.

:uzi: :drunk

hermantoo
01-02-2010, 04:56 PM
just to clarify it is the buoy right before the northern most exploration spot. ( I'm talking about the legendary trout)

Kevin Boleware
01-04-2010, 12:26 AM
never mind, I caught it :woop: It finally took my bait. But I just found out there is a legendary trout! I was fishing on the buoy just north of the one that wally is supposed to be. (check the image shown on the report or whatever) Go try it! I had it on my hook, and it had that orange glow like all the others. I also saw the orange glow on the surface before you cast like the others. When I was reeling it in, I had its energy bar down two squares, then the line broke. I also caught Goliath and Striker.

The book says there is a legendary for every species, so should be a trout one somewhere. Been fishing the location you described, but haven't seen a legendary. You can usually spot a different colored fish to identify you are in the correct spot. I did catch two reward fish at this spot though. Any idea what shade the legendary was or what lure you were using?

hermantoo
01-04-2010, 09:43 PM
Again, just to clarify, I caught it at the buoy right before the exploration spot. It is two buoys north of wally's buoy. I used a 6" watermelon seed squirmin worm. When it swims towards you it looks like it has crap all over its face, but it is just its stomach markings. It also swims very slow. It is very strong so have high pound test. I still haven't caught it, it broke my line six times! good luck

wilvdavis2
01-04-2010, 10:34 PM
The Monster is exactly there,( thanks Burner6999). I caught it with a Bleeding Minnow swim bait. I was also in career mode.

lsford00
01-04-2010, 10:36 PM
I need any kind of advice! I have played through the entire game, i can not catch the spotted bass "tucky blue", or the striped bass "the monster". I know where they are, i just need to know what lure to use and where to cast. Thank you for any advice.

TahoeDawgZ71
01-11-2010, 03:28 AM
Found "THE MOUTH" perfectly. Now looking for the captain. The description states that there are bouys in the cove that the Captain hides out in but there's no Buoys in the cove that's marked on the map... What's the deal? Thanks in advance...

miloz23
01-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Found "THE MOUTH" perfectly. Now looking for the captain. The description states that there are bouys in the cove that the Captain hides out in but there's no Buoys in the cove that's marked on the map... What's the deal? Thanks in advance...

I just got The Captain. I'm not sure about the bouys, but he's definitly in there. He has a golden color to him and mostly hangs out from the middle of the inlet and to the left. I got him on my first cast with the Double Tail Grub- Pearl White, after trying about 30 times or so with the smoke pepper one.

I trying to get the Mouth right now and he just is just being mean towards me. He doesn't want to bite.

TahoeDawgZ71
01-12-2010, 02:14 AM
I just got The Captain. I'm not sure about the bouys, but he's definitly in there. He has a golden color to him and mostly hangs out from the middle of the inlet and to the left. I got him on my first cast with the Double Tail Grub- Pearl White, after trying about 30 times or so with the smoke pepper one.

I trying to get the Mouth right now and he just is just being mean towards me. He doesn't want to bite.

Good luck with the Mouth... I got him on about the 5th try but the Captain was another story. I finally got him to bite last night after catching over 100 fish... Now I'm trying to get Tucky Blue... but I havent found him yet... the only thing I can find are a bunch of Smallmouths.

tripx
01-18-2010, 05:13 AM
LEGENDARY TROUT!!!!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2709772#post2709772

ProudMarineDad
01-21-2010, 03:17 AM
How many of you have gotten all the Legendary fish on Pro Difficulty? I have gotten all the other achievements on Pro and didn't realize there were different difficulty settings when I started my first character. When I set him up, I just thought Arcade was mini games. Once of these days, I have to start reading the instruction book in a game before I start playing it.

Most of the tips given mention a specific buoy so Pro is going to be rough but I didn't really want to start another career. I think I am going to try to just use Burner6999's maps to find the general location of the fish. I tried for a couple of hours at Table Rock because it was the most straight forward to find but didn't even see it once. Caught a bunch of 5 pounders but no Tucky Blue.

hermantoo
01-31-2010, 12:43 AM
Make sure to add on the legendary trout! And whoever does add it on, make sure you say thanks to hermantoo!

adam32god
02-04-2010, 05:36 AM
Sorry people, my bad, i was casting right to the buoy, i started casting into the center of the channel in front of the buoy and voila, caught him in no time Where was your boat positioned and what bait did you use? Ive been trying for hours and no luck.

hope4par
02-05-2010, 02:36 PM
My wife and I both play and after I caught the Monster, she went to the same place, same bait, same rod and reel and was not able to catch it.

Is there only one Lengendary fish per lake, or one per player per lake?

Thanks

S.C.A.R
04-05-2010, 03:29 AM
There is 1 legend fish per lake 'if you use a new profile/choose start new game the fish will be back.Im not sure if starting a new game on the same profile replaces a legend fish though.Great work on these legend fish btw - thanks.

OKHorrific
04-24-2010, 09:35 PM
I am getting really frustrated with this game. I have a 850G, I have only caught 4 "Legendary Fish" I know all the spots, I use the right bait (and sometimes try everything in the tackle box) I see the sparkels above the water. I even see the damn legendary fish themselves (they look slightly different than the others) and no matter what I do some other fish keeps on grabbing the lure from a mile away. Fishing for hours in one spot is getting insanely boring.... So, I rarely ever beg on this forum, but can someone please tell me what the hell I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

T Lipton
08-17-2010, 11:44 PM
Something I know alot of people were trying to figure out catching some of the trickier fish was how to get that Legendary to bite. I've found that if you hook a regular fish and just break your line by pressing Y it cycles that fish out of the area. "The Captain" was extremely pesky to catch and this literally removed all other fish but the Legendary in a matter of minutes leaving you one on one with your prey. Hope this helps it worked fantastic for me.

skeely05
04-17-2011, 07:00 AM
there are a few of the locations where i can not view the images.... is there a way to fix that...

jjjjkkkkkg
05-02-2011, 05:14 PM
im going to legendary locations but seem to never see the gold bubbles and when i do i cast right at them and see nothing in the water n never get the hit

GMiff
05-08-2011, 11:13 PM
Can someone please say the directions from where you start to where the legendary trout is cause i am lost and cant find out where it is at.

iMcKeown
07-04-2011, 04:54 PM
Does the game tell you you've caught a legendary fish?

tkeny1
08-17-2011, 02:43 AM
thanks for the help

pcotton
01-03-2012, 04:01 PM
Thanks as well

Hooking
09-06-2012, 05:32 PM
Wanna see locations so post #1

Hooking
09-06-2012, 05:34 PM
Post number two

Hooking
09-06-2012, 05:34 PM
Post three

Hooking
09-06-2012, 05:35 PM
Post number four

Hooking
09-06-2012, 05:36 PM
Thanks a lot

jricker
12-15-2012, 05:39 AM
guides like this can be helpful i just wish it didnt require 5 posts to see the pics

jricker
12-15-2012, 05:40 AM
maybe a description of which bouy to fish off of for the catfish would be helpful instead of just the pic

jricker
12-15-2012, 05:41 AM
being an old thread i doubt anyone even looks at this now anyway

jricker
12-15-2012, 05:41 AM
this makes 4 one more post to go yay:Bounce:

jricker
12-15-2012, 05:42 AM
johnny 5 is alive:locked

Wedgewes
12-18-2012, 04:27 AM
trying to see maps post1