xCHICKEN DIXx
10-05-2009, 10:23 AM
just want to see who is disappointed with the ending of wet i thought it sucked

SteffanDavies
12-05-2009, 09:18 AM
I thought it was "meh", they could of done an awesome plot twist but "meh"

NevEP
12-20-2009, 01:16 AM
I thought it was decent, I really didn't have high expectations for this game's story, though.

Brothaa
12-26-2009, 01:21 PM
Considering that you are chasing people throughout this game, the ending is expected to go down just as it did. Cant say that it was a letdown as you could see how it would playout early on. Nice game though

D3R3L3CT
01-08-2010, 02:48 PM
It was a let down, but a pretty much figured the game would end like this. It didn't suprise me, I had a feeling the end would suck. Otherwise, not a bad game, the gameplay was really fun.

SpinelesS
01-09-2010, 06:54 AM
story wise the game was intentionally lacking I believe, but still the game was fun. I couldnt help laughing my ass off on the car chase missions.

I only had one problem with the ending - FYI huge spoiler
Tarantula's hand clenching to show she was still alive. Ruby snapped her neck, that severs the spine.

kiler01
01-13-2010, 06:17 PM
well, same here, didn't expect something epic. but that last second... you know what im talking about, got me a bit interested... there's probably a sequel brewing in the minds of creators. and by the way.. where did the douchebag with the swords go...

GonePostal77
01-19-2010, 08:33 PM
well, same here, didn't expect something epic. but that last second... you know what im talking about, got me a bit interested... there's probably a sequel brewing in the minds of creators. and by the way.. where did the douchebag with the swords go...

Heh, I just finished the story last night, and I was wondering the same thing. Where did that guy get to?

ThatRuddyGuy
01-21-2010, 07:18 PM
Eh... it was too cliche for me, definitely saw it coming. Aside from that though, was decent and 50/50 on whether I want a sequel or not lol.

ZedChuva
02-06-2010, 02:04 PM
The ending itself was okay. I actually said to myself while playing, "Man, I hope the end fight is a quick time event." I was getting so pissed off with the inconsistent controls by the end of the game, that if I had to actually fight a boss, I would have just quit and filed it under, "done".

Its Fooga
03-22-2010, 03:31 AM
The ending itself was okay. I actually said to myself while playing, "Man, I hope the end fight is a quick time event." I was getting so pissed off with the inconsistent controls by the end of the game, that if I had to actually fight a boss, I would have just quit and filed it under, "done".

I agree but for a different reason. I was thinking the Tarantula woman would be like a cheap boss fight or something. So I'm glad it went down the way it did.

Owl
03-28-2010, 05:57 PM
Personally, I enjoyed the ending, very retro grindhouse. I would love to see a sequel.

JuCaMo
04-01-2010, 02:25 PM
I started to have a bad feeling about the ending when I reached chapter 10 and there were still villian characters being introduced into the story. The resolution felt rushed as if at the last second the developers decided there wouldn't be a sequel and they should end the story promptly. It was so disjointed from the last level, you could almost take any other level in the game exchange it with the final one and it wouldn't make a difference. I was hoping for sword duel with Ze Kollektor and/or Tarantula and instead I get a crappy Ninja Blade-esque QTE. Still I wasn't expecting much from the story before I played it so I can't say I'm disappointed.

TaiCoon
04-22-2010, 05:57 PM
in my opinion the ending is total crap like the most of the game

F Swan
05-02-2010, 11:17 PM
I liked the ending and the game in general. However I too am glad the ending was just a QTE rather than some annoying boss fight, can't believe I said that as I detest QTE's usually!

Sampson
05-15-2010, 10:10 PM
It was alright. I liked killing Tarantule right before it though because she pissed me off. Also, what happened to Zhi?

F Swan
05-15-2010, 11:06 PM
Also, what happened to Zhe?

I also wondered this ...