PDA

View Full Version : need boosting partner for LOTR

Slettesloery
10-05-2009, 01:58 PM
can same 1 help me white the online acheesment send me a messige my gamertag is Slettesloery Thanks

Blue Radium
10-06-2009, 06:26 AM
can same 1 help me white the online acheesment send me a messige my gamertag is Slettesloery Thanks
A game that has boostable achievements will always have an "achievement trading thread" within that specific game's forum. If you ever want to boost an achievement for any game, go to the game you want to boost's achievement trading thread. There, you can post your own gamertag in an attempt to find a partner. Everyone who posts in that thread also wants to boost. You can send people who posted in the achievement trading thread a message to try to set up a boosting session.

What I like to do is pull up Xbox.com. From there, I type in the gamertag of every person who wants to boost until I find a person who is online. Once I find a person, I will check their achievements to make sure they haven't already boosted their achievements. Once everything checks out, I'll send the person a message/party invite. More often than not, this results in an instant boosting session. You can find the LOTR boosting thread at THIS LINK (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=71091). Every game has one of these sticky threads. Any time you want to boost, simply post in the achievement trading thread that correlates to the game you want to boost, and you'll be on your way.

Welcome to X360A.