PDA

View Full Version : Does player two earn the same achievements?

Indie Hero
10-05-2009, 03:06 PM
My friend just got this game, and we will more than likely be playing all night and day for the nostalgia factor... But does player two have equal chance of earning the same achievements?

Now, I mean for something like a two player or co-op game. I know that I'm not going to earn any achievements from watching him play a one player game, but for something like Streets of Rage or Golden Axe, if I earn my own points, and I cast my own magics, and I make it to the levels, or beat it, or whatever, will I get the achievements too?

Married2Mary
10-07-2009, 11:12 AM
Well to answer ur question yes if u play with ur friend him using his profile and you on your profile not some guest account and since this game have achievementslike reach this level get this much points they all seem like the type that you can easily get with someone else.

BTW i also also have LP:Colonies and Halo 3 so if u ever wanna boost those achievements cause i'm sick of both games to be honest let me kno
my gamertag is KingConstrictor currently i'm silver which sucks so u can still send me a friend request i should b back on in like a month i'm outta town right now so hit me up if ur serious about those games.

Black Shirah
10-07-2009, 12:44 PM
You can indeed, I helped my friend boost them on his console using both my tag and his.

Indie Hero
10-07-2009, 01:53 PM
Wait, not all of them can be picked up by a second player. Apart from the obvious singler player only ones, these achievements can NOT be obtained by player two:

Unlocking Roo in Streets of Rage 3
Completing the tower in Golden Axe II

I'm not sure what prevents them, but they can't be obtained by player two.