PDA

View Full Version : Gamer Stats under Retail/Arcade Games

J Lo
02-09-2007, 04:21 AM
If this is in the wrong subject I'm sorry ahead of time, but i was looking at some guides under retail and arcade games on the homepage and I saw this button that said gamer stats, so I clicked on it. It showed people's gamertags and how much gamerscore they got in that game. Since I had 1000 gamerscore in the game I was looking at and I noticed that the names were in alphabetical order, i scrolled down until i was in the J names and didn't see my name...How can i get my names on the gamer stats of the games that I have played?

EDIT

Is the gamer stats the same thing as the forum leaderboards in a way? Like if i sign up for the forum leaderboards, will my name also go under the game stats of the games that i have played?

Gunstar Chaos
02-09-2007, 12:48 PM
Yea that's what it is, you need to sign up for the leaderboard as the stats are run from the leaderboard.

J Lo
02-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Yea that's what it is, you need to sign up for the leaderboard as the stats are run from the leaderboard.

are you sure? are you on the gamer stats or something?

J Lo
02-09-2007, 03:57 PM
did you not sign up to the leaderboard or something? cuz i noticed u have 1000 in madden 07 and i looked at the gamer stats for madden 07 and ur name wasnt there...

Gunstar Chaos
02-09-2007, 04:04 PM
Its probably because I haven't played that game in a while for it to register. Its just like MGC where if you haven't put the game in the system since registering, it doesn't show up.

J Lo
02-09-2007, 04:09 PM
Its probably because I haven't played that game in a while for it to register. Its just like MGC where if you haven't put the game in the system since registering, it doesn't show up.

ur not even on the leaderboards...are u sure u signed up?

Gunstar Chaos
02-09-2007, 04:50 PM
Actually I am in the leaderboard in general I'm 159. My current score just hasn't registered. I joined the leaderboard late so any game I've played before the leaderboard doesn't show but if I was to pop the game in it would register.

J Lo
02-09-2007, 05:21 PM
Actually I am in the leaderboard in general I'm 159. My current score just hasn't registered. I joined the leaderboard late so any game I've played before the leaderboard doesn't show but if I was to pop the game in it would register.

so all i have to do is sign up to the forum leaderboards and i will get on the gamer stats of the games i have?

Gunstar Chaos
02-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Yes but you may have to just put some of the discs in for them to register to the site.

J Lo
02-09-2007, 06:20 PM
Yes but you may have to just put some of the discs in for them to register to the site.

oh god that sucks since the only game i have 1000 in i dont have anymore :( lol @ ur anniversary achievements...check out mine :p

Gunstar Chaos
02-09-2007, 06:29 PM
Thanks man. You got some good ones too.

Yea I know what you mean about the 1000 but now everything will be recorded once you get on.

brsfan22
02-10-2007, 01:42 AM
For some reason, I'm on #1 on the College Hoops 2K7 gamer stat page, but I'm not even on any of the other games that I have. Not even the ones that I declared that I had one thousand in.