PDA

View Full Version : Good luck if you haven't yet.

MysteryOps
02-09-2007, 05:30 AM
I beat this on Veteran in four days. Don't read too much into that, but I definitely see why so many of you hate this game on Veteran. There were times when I was more frustrated w/ this game than any other in recent memory. But from what I found the Veteran aside from the glitches, is similiar to CoD2's Veteran, usually. If they had spent time ironing out the shooting problems around corners and the hit detection when taking cover it could've been almost fair and good. Respawns were annoying no excuse for them in next gen games, but no one has decided to stray from that except on rare occassions. Just know when to take a break from frustration and take your time and learn that killing the chains of respawns and moving forward makes this Veteran nonsense almost fair. Almost. Good luck.

Layser
02-09-2007, 12:00 PM
I found COD3 so much easier than COD2 to be honest. COD2 took me about 14 hours, COD3 about 10. Mainly easier because you don't have so many grenades thrown at you and you can always throw them back. If anyone is having problems with it them try doing it on the easier modes until you know the levels, know the weapons and can go through them easily.

Baboonballs
02-09-2007, 03:42 PM
COD 2 veteran was way harder, there was no easy mission's on veteran in cod 2, all of them sucked, the russian mission's alone nearly made me bash my head through the wall, While with COD 3 some of the missions are easy even on veteran.

Beach 3214
02-09-2007, 06:26 PM
Hav'nt really bothered with COD 3 really. But what I've done it seems harder than COD 2. I never really got stuck on COD 2 and with the constant easy achievements it seemed to make it ever more satisfiing.

Bad Ham
02-15-2007, 09:49 AM
The missions on CoD3 are somewhat easier than CoD2. That D-Day mission made me go through about 30 cups of coffee before I finally got it. -.-

Kazdan
02-15-2007, 01:22 PM
I completed the game on Veteran yesterday.
Now I have to get 40,000 pts in ranked games. >_>

End all Be all
02-20-2007, 10:37 AM
good luck with those 40,000 points...