PDA

View Full Version : Step by Step Guide To: Unlock Phoenix of the Ashes!

ALTFOX
10-05-2009, 08:30 PM

JOSHYG_303
10-05-2009, 08:52 PM
you basically saw my thread and copied it, with a bit more detail for the no brainers... good one (Y)

I am Cunslow
10-05-2009, 10:40 PM
Good effort mate, can you confirm this worked and you got the acheivement?
Im gonna use R. Madrid as long as I can sim the first season without being sacked, alota generated kids in the 2nd 3rd season have overalls of 75/80 so this would be pretty easy. :)

St Helens RLFC
10-05-2009, 10:57 PM
rather do it proper thanks, hope this helps others tho

dont see the point in doing this tbh, wheres the fun gone in playing fifa :s

LeedsUnited4eva
10-05-2009, 11:26 PM
An even easier way to do is just make 11 99 players (in create a player mode) then put them all in the free agents team. Then start a new career mode (with a 2 star team) and then it will ask you to add you pro, plus all the free agents, then add the all the free agents by ticking all there boxes and when you come to save it the achievement will pop. I did this in 20 minutes, also remember that when you start Manager mode you get an extra star added on to your team, so pick a 1 star team or this will not work. I used Boheiaian FC who are in the Irish league.

Hope this helps. :)

Brako(BVD)
10-05-2009, 11:29 PM
I thought you can only create virtual pro players in this game?

I am Cunslow
10-05-2009, 11:53 PM
An even easier way to do is just make 11 99 players (in create a player mode) then put them all in the free agents team. Then start a new career mode (with a 2 star team) and then it will ask you to add you pro, plus all the free agents, then add the all the free agents by ticking all there boxes and when you come to save it the achievement will pop. I did this in 20 minutes, also remember that when you start Manager mode you get an extra star added on to your team, so pick a 1 star team or this will not work. I used Boheiaian FC who are in the Irish league.

hahaha I totally forgot about create a player, to worked up with my pro lol gota do this

Flash6289
10-06-2009, 12:05 AM

20 minutes plus the time to create 11 99 skill players! >_>

I2abbz
10-06-2009, 02:34 AM

Confirmed, thanks. :goodpost

-jase-
10-06-2009, 07:31 AM
Confirmed, thanks. :goodpost
+1

Great post LeedsUnited4eva i'm gonna do it today. :woop:

slmmzy
10-06-2009, 07:32 AM
And how long does it take to make a player 99?

-jase-
10-06-2009, 07:55 AM
And how long does it take to make a player 99?
I'm doing it now just a few mins each player i've done 5 of them now and only just started.

-jase-
10-06-2009, 08:26 AM
Ok all players made and achievement unlocked awesome!! :woop:

slmmzy
10-06-2009, 09:04 AM
Nice, will try it later.

Brako(BVD)
10-06-2009, 09:15 AM
How do I put them as free agents once I have made them into a 99 player?

EDIT : Found it.

charliehowes
10-06-2009, 10:12 AM
Do you have to make every single attribute 99 when creating a player ? Having never created one before I haven't got a clue lol ?

Cheers

-jase-
10-06-2009, 10:29 AM
Do you have to make every single attribute 99 when creating a player ? Having never created one before I haven't got a clue lol ?

Cheers
I did apart from the keeper bit on normal players just make everything 99 if you hold the left stick right and the D-pad right it makes the numbers go up a lot faster as well. :)

Brako(BVD)
10-06-2009, 11:31 AM
WOOT! Great guide Leeds...much quicker way for those struggling to get this done.

charliehowes
10-06-2009, 12:27 PM
I did apart from the keeper bit on normal players just make everything 99 if you hold the left stick right and the D-pad right it makes the numbers go up a lot faster as well. :)

Nice one mate :)

And cheers Leeds, worked a treat :)

Taylor1888
10-06-2009, 01:16 PM

Legendary mate! thanks for sharing :drunk !!

JOSHYG_303
10-06-2009, 03:30 PM
mine did work and ive done it.. and its quicker lol

smaus
10-06-2009, 05:52 PM
Ey Leeds, Your guide seems very nice, but how do you actually set the players up in the team?

SkiiLzZ
10-06-2009, 06:09 PM
To make created players rated 99 do you just need to get accomplishments ?

asdf123
10-06-2009, 06:21 PM
Created 11 99 players and it worked, nice one.
I guess this works for other achievements in manager mode also, i manage Inter and when i put those beasts on the team i can sim through the season and crush everything

Lil Boi Machew
10-06-2009, 06:36 PM
Yes!!! Nice one Leeds i love ya mate cheers wow i'm so happy.

SkiiLzZ
10-07-2009, 05:14 PM
How do you get a 99 rated player

SkiiLzZ
10-07-2009, 05:15 PM
how do you make 11 99 rated players??

Little C 1988
10-08-2009, 10:54 AM
how do you make 11 99 rated players??

From main menu

Edit teams

Edit players

Create players

From there the rest you can work out.

g nichol
10-08-2009, 11:11 AM
Thanks very much for the guide m8, definetely works

pascal08
10-08-2009, 09:28 PM
Why can't I just transfer 85-90 rated players to free agents and add them to my team?

wakey77
10-09-2009, 11:28 AM
Agh! This method is so tedious to do watching the bar fill up to 99 for all of thier stats. 1st time I did it my team got to 4 1/2 stars as not all stats on 99. Made 5 99 s last night but they have dissapeared if I have autosave off how can I save the edited players and once they are in a team is there a way of getting to them to edit them to 99 rather than doing them all again?

SkiiLzZ
10-09-2009, 01:08 PM
Agh! This method is so tedious to do watching the bar fill up to 99 for all of thier stats. 1st time I did it my team got to 4 1/2 stars as not all stats on 99. Made 5 99 s last night but they have dissapeared if I have autosave off how can I save the edited players and once they are in a team is there a way of getting to them to edit them to 99 rather than doing them all again?

how do u make them 99 in the first place ?

grundog82
10-11-2009, 09:43 AM
class tip by leeds there works 100%

Gooner
10-16-2009, 12:50 AM
How do you get a 99 rated player

Go to create a player and put all his atributes to 99

Mr Waggy
10-16-2009, 03:33 AM
I got this with Norwich, after two successive promotions and a season in the premier league, I was just reloading a save because I accidently forfeited a game or something, when I was loading it up suddenly I get Phoenix of the Ashes. I looked at team management and for some reason my team all had deep green form, which was obviously enough to make me a 5 star team. Wahey!

LeedsUnited4eva
12-07-2009, 04:22 PM
Right just to let you all know that I have put 'LeedsUnited4eva's' Method in the first post. This should save time scrolling down the thread. Hope this helps and that guide is Leeds not mine. So there are two guide's now. Which are Leeds and mine. :)

Sorry m8 i havent been on this site for ages, sure use it for your guide m8. :woop:

ballymanLC
01-19-2010, 05:40 PM
Here is a step by step guide to unlock the Phoenix of the Ashes achievement! There is two methods to do this! I have updated this thread because there was another Member who posted a great idea to get the Phoenix of the Ashes achievement really quickly.

LeedsUnited4eva's Guide:

ALTFOX's Guide:
First of all go to the FIFA 10 Main Menu --> EDIT TEAMS --> TRANSFERS --> CLUB TRANSFERS --> GO TO SPAIN AND Liga BBVA League and Select Real Madrid. Press :abut: to select Real Madrid.

Once you have selected Real Madrid you will see a list of all of the current Real Madrid players who are currently at the club. Press :abut: on the player called 'Casillas'. Once you have pressed A. Move your D-PAD to the :dright: until you find 'FREE AGENTS'. Press :abut: to put Casillas in the Free Agents.

Keep putting all of the highest rating players into the Free Agents from Kaka until you get a message which comes up saying 'Warning! You cannot make this transfer because REAL MADRID must have at least 17 outfielders.' When you see this message press :abut: to make that message go away.

Once you have done that. Press :ybut: --> Press :abut: on Detailed --> Go down to Min. Overall and put it to 50 --> Go down once again and put Max. Overall to 60 --> Go down for a final time to Age and select 16-19 --> Then press :abut: to Submit Search.

Once you have done this you will see a list of players from the rating 60 and downwards. There should be 1/89 Pages that come up. The first player you will see on the list is called 'O.Arce'. Press :abut: to select the player and move the D-PAD to the right :dright: until you find Spain --> Then go down and find Real Madrid.

Keep transfering all of the highest rated players in the list until a message comes up saying 'Warning! You cannot make this transfer because REAL MADRID has reached its maximum number of players.' Press :abut: to make this message go away. Once you have done this press :bbut: and you will see the Real Madrid team again. It will say 4 star.

The first player you will see in the list should be called 'L.Diarra'. Then press :abut: and transfer all of the highest rated players in list to the Free Agents until you see 'R.Drenthe'. If you look at Real Madrid's rating now it should be a 2 star. After you have done this keep pressing :bbut: until you go back to the FIFA 10 Main Menu.

Now what I did even though it takes a while is go to every team in the Spanish Liga BBVA league and transfer all of the best players in the league to the Free Agents List. This will help you win matches and sign more players. I would RECOMMEND that you do this because I did this and I am not sure if this works without doing this.

If you have AUTOSAVE off then go to MY FIFA 10 --> FIFA 10 PROFILE --> SAVE/LOAD/DELETE/ --> SAVE --> SQUADS --> Press :abut: on Create new Squads --> Save as Squads 2. Once you have done this press :bbut: until you get back to the FIFA 10 Main Menu.

Now go to GAME MODES --> MANAGER MODE --> NEW MANAGER MODE --> Then find Liga BBVA League and press :abut: when you find Real Madrid. If you notice Real Madrid currenlty have 158,287,500 Club Budget. Then put the Match and Board Difficulty Level to Amateur and select your Preffereed Currency. Then go to Advance and press :abut:

NOTE: If you have a Virtual Pro DO NOT put them in your squad. I don't know if this affect's your team but DO NOT put them in your team as it may affect the team's overall rating. Press :abut: to Advance. Now pick the Sponser called 'Goveas Dance Studio'. This sponser has the highest Win Bonus (per game) which will help your club budget's funds.

Once it has loaded press :abut: to procced. If you have Autosave off then press :abut: on Create new MANAGER MODE and save it. After you have done this go to CLUB MANAGEMENT --> STAFF UPGRADES --> And put ATTACKING, MIDFIELD, DEFENSIVE, GOALKEEPING, FITNESS, HEAD SCOUT and NEGOTIATOR to Level 10. Press :abut: to accept changes.

After you have done this press :bbut: and go to TEAM MANAGEMENT and choose the best team that you can have. You may have noticed that Real Madrid are now a 3 Star team, but don't worry! This doesn't affect the achievement!

Then go to TRANSFERS --> CLUB TRANSFER LIST --> Move your D-PAD to the right :dright: until you highlight 'OVR/Overall' --> Press :xbut: to sort the ratings out and sell all of your lowest rated players from the player called 'Velayos' to 'M.Bergholtz'. If you try and sell anymore players it will now allow you to. But don't worry about that.

Then press :bbut: until you see 'NEXT MATCH'. Press :abut: on NEXT MATCH and then SIM NEXT MATCH. Once the next match has simmed you will recieve a message from the Finance Department. Press :xbut: to open the message. Then press :abut: to ACCEPT/REJECT OFFERS. Then Accept all of the offers even if the money is lower than the value price.

Now you will notice that your 'Rem.Weekly Wages are 44,760'. You will need alot of Weekley Wages so you can buy better players, that's why you sell your lowest rated players first. Once you have done this go to TRANSFERS --> TRANSFER MARKET --> Press :ybut: --> Press :abut: on Detailed --> Put Min. Overall to 70 and Max. Overall to 80 and change the Transfer Status to Free Agents. Now sign some players until you don't have enough Wages to buy another player. You can also Scout players when the Transfer Window is closed to sign some more players, but you may not have any more wages to sign but it's worth trying.

Then sim the rest of the season and sell your lowest rated players again in Season 2 to get more Rem. Weekley Wages. Also after the first season and some of the players are out of contract and it asks you whether to sign them. Untick all of the boxes to get more wages. Then sign some more good players who are 80+ in season 2 and you should get the achievement!

Hope this helps since I put alot of work into making this guide! Happy Gaming!
~ ALTFOX
mate ive just created 11 players all 99, and when i strted a new season with a 1 star team it didnt let me add them to the team it only let me add my virtual pro ?????? NEED HELP ASAP THANK YOU

assassinscreeds
01-23-2010, 04:15 PM
Anyone else trying to do it the 'proper' way! Started as Southampton at 2 stars... promoted champions and st Johnstone paint trophy. Now in championship 2nd season and a 3 star team. Brought mostly from free agents list. But a few youngsters too like Oki, Osbourne and spence. Money is easy to get but the wages are a pain.

Any way to get the wages available higher??

Hugo rules95
02-14-2010, 02:37 PM
Just found this on the internet, posting so I can bring this back to the top page because it looks very helpful.

GestLUFC
02-17-2010, 05:58 PM
your guide is brilliant leeds, support a good team too :)

Chris240191
02-17-2010, 08:58 PM
mate ive just created 11 players all 99, and when i strted a new season with a 1 star team it didnt let me add them to the team it only let me add my virtual pro ?????? NEED HELP ASAP THANK YOU

When you create the 11 players when you select the team they play for (first page of create a player) you need to select the league and choose free agent.

HoobNoob
02-19-2010, 03:23 AM
thx for the guide, helped save a lot of time

NUTZILLA313
04-04-2010, 02:14 AM
Definitely a time saver. I used leeds united as the team...and his method. Just had to create 8 guys, 2 strikers, 2 wingers, 2 midfielders, a defender and a keeper. Does get annoying how damn slow the slider moves up for their skills when creating them. Thanks again.:uzi::eek:

chelseaman99
04-05-2010, 03:30 PM
Cheers leedsunited4eva, great guide, I unlocked the achievement in half an hour :woop:

SPierce
04-27-2010, 08:59 AM
Excellent! Will try this once I get to the manager mode part of the roadmap...Thanks a lot, this was the achievement I was dreading the most!

ALIENWAR3
04-27-2010, 09:04 AM
Copied

And i an confirm creating 11 players is the quickest and easiest way to get the achievement, used the method a few weeks back.

MinginMate
05-04-2010, 11:30 AM
thnx for the help

great exploit

kezza1991
05-10-2010, 06:48 PM

The Arcenal
07-14-2010, 05:31 AM
Thank you guys! It totally worked for me. :)

Extreme Washing Machine
08-09-2010, 03:11 PM
thx good guide leeds

k1ng Brownie
08-17-2010, 04:18 AM
I love whoever found this out. :woop::woop::woop:

thisisradiosam
12-15-2010, 12:10 PM
Cheers, this guide really helped

Nickepicke88
12-19-2010, 08:57 PM
Thank you for this, it really worked :)

SDStream
12-30-2010, 09:44 PM
I think you should edit the first post to include the "hold both stick AND d-pad to right to make the stats go to 99 quicker" tip and also generally more details on how to make a 99 rated Free Agent.

It's surprising that the quicker, better method has less details than the longer, slower method does :\