PDA

View Full Version : Can you stop these random attacks?

DUBBLEUP
10-05-2009, 08:57 PM
So I've finally decided to go for the kitten achievement. However they all seem to disappear once enemies appear. So is there any part in the game where you are free to roam the city?
I've beat the game, yet they still come. I started a new game and fought off battle after battle until that question mark appears on screen directing me to a cut scene, but they still keep coming. Is this what makes the achievement a royal pain in the ass? You have to fight enemies every 5 minutes until you can continue your search?

Born Apophis
10-05-2009, 09:28 PM
So I've finally decided to go for the kitten achievement. However they all seem to disappear once enemies appear. So is there any part in the game where you are free to roam the city?
I've beat the game, yet they still come. I started a new game and fought off battle after battle until that question mark appears on screen directing me to a cut scene, but they still keep coming. Is this what makes the achievement a royal pain in the ass? You have to fight enemies every 5 minutes until you can continue your search?

The best time to do this is after you beat Metalo the first time, and with the codes for City Health; when in danger, the kittens can't be collected.

From time to time, an enemy can appear, but it is rare.

DUBBLEUP
10-07-2009, 12:07 AM
Thanks bro i'll give that a shot.