PDA

View Full Version : Got to start all over now

ExOtIc FaNtAsY
02-09-2007, 05:40 AM
I just made the mistake of beating toya and chosing the 1st option, i dont have a strat guide so i didnt know it would screw me out of the last 2 achievements.....

I was wondering why after beating him i was viewing the credits

CC99999
02-09-2007, 05:44 AM
What's that ending like? Sorry to hear that you have to restart.

Zef
02-09-2007, 03:25 PM
If you got the credits then why didn't you simply turn off your console so you could revert to a previous save?

At least you know what to expect up to beating up little nerd-cake again.

Kaens
02-09-2007, 03:36 PM
If you got the credits then why didn't you simply turn off your console so you could revert to a previous save?

At least you know what to expect up to beating up little nerd-cake again.
Exactly, just load your last save and quit crying. Unless of course you don't save and then you can feel free to use Zef's shoulder to cry on.

Zef
02-09-2007, 03:39 PM
you can feel free to use Zef's shoulder to cry on.

Should I take the nails and barbed wire off now or later?

I always made two save files for RPGs, and just remembered to save them both when I was roaming freely and use the second when I went up against a boss. You silly sausage.

ExOtIc FaNtAsY
02-09-2007, 04:12 PM
Exactly, just load your last save and quit crying.

Quit Crying???? I wasnt crying, i was just saying that i have to start all over and was letting people know not to chose 1st option.

P.S. I overwrote my file when it prompted me to save, not knowing that was end of game, i thought something would pop up after the credits like hitman, but nothing ever did

Kaens
02-09-2007, 04:21 PM
Quit Crying???? I wasnt crying, i was just saying that i have to start all over and was letting people know not to chose 1st option.

P.S. I overwrote my file when it prompted me to save, not knowing that was end of game, i thought something would pop up after the credits like hitman, but nothing ever did
OUCH. For RPGs I always just use all the slots and scroll down the list. That way I can roll back to any of my last 10 or so saves. You never know how you'll screw yourself in an RPG.

ExOtIc FaNtAsY
02-09-2007, 04:26 PM
What's that ending like? Sorry to hear that you have to restart.

Its basically Toya saying Kill me Kill Me......and talking about how being friends with me was worth it all and then finally I kill him and its over.......nothing bout the Queen of Ice, nothing else.....basically a crappy ending

Wreckon Dracgon
02-09-2007, 04:34 PM
Man that sucks... I told you to use my guide and you'd breeze through... I'm sure I put in there to say no to killing Toya. If not I'm sorry man.

I started playing through the story again myself yesterday, and I'm already up to the Sage's Tower. Can't wait for the GSL start again so I'll have an excuse to run through it again.

Guess I'll have to wait for that online Golem Battle.

graemelunn
02-11-2007, 05:48 PM
That really sucks - I think I'd cry.
WRECKON - I'M COMING FOR YOUR PUMPKIN (in about 6 months lol)

ProToCoL T1
02-13-2007, 02:27 PM
damn b u gotta start all over i saved it right b4 i fought toya and i have a save in grave holms are w.e :(