PDA

View Full Version : Question About The Beatles Beats

applepie774
10-06-2009, 12:01 AM
Hey fellas I've been wondering how hard completing all of the Beatles Beats are. It seems like they are the only things preventing me from a 1k because I've seen some of the beats and they're crazy. Are the beats one of those things that you try 80 times and then you get it? Or is it just too hard to even do for the average expert drummer?

rabies
10-06-2009, 08:15 PM
Hard. Very Hard.
I am a decent drummer who can finish most songs on expert, and have gotten all RB1 and RB2 achievements to date legit..and both the beatles beats and 100% helter skelter are going to take me serious practice. I ran through and I think I got about 50 of the 80 or so beats within 1-3 tries..the other 30 were tough..with some being within reach with practice, and the others (mostly fills) were way too hard/fast at speed...and you MUST do them at speed.

jedijaxpavan
10-08-2009, 03:49 PM
just have a friend do the bass petal and you do the pads.

and for those of you that say thats cheating....... lay off the less talented please

reficuz
10-08-2009, 04:54 PM
They are insanely hard. I dont think even Ringo can do them

preppypoof
10-08-2009, 09:57 PM
i honestly had no problems with them at all. the only one that took me more than 5-6 tries was the last one (the "the end" drum solo), and I got that one after about 10 tries.

to give you an idea of my skill level, i can beat most songs on expert+ and 5 star most songs on expert. i don't have the "bloody feet" achievement in GH:SH.

Norman Coxwell
10-08-2009, 10:02 PM
I found most to be relatively easy but then again I've been playing the drums for like 6 years.