PDA

View Full Version : Hatchet Locations?

PharaohSteve
10-06-2009, 07:22 PM
So I beat the game today with 990 points.

10 missing because I only encountered the Hatchet once during the course of the game and never got to use it.

Where are the locations?

Necromancer2k8
10-06-2009, 07:27 PM
I just got my hatchet kill in the graveyard. There is a room you can go to down a set of stairs in the graveyard itself. Pick the lock on the door and then once inside the room, the hatchet is inside a box on the floor on the back right side.

dethklok
10-07-2009, 12:52 AM
I just got my hatchet kill in the graveyard. There is a room you can go to down a set of stairs in the graveyard itself. Pick the lock on the door and then once inside the room, the hatchet is inside a box on the floor on the back right side. I been to this room and did not find the hatchet, instead there was a baseball bat there. It seems that the game will put random weapons in different spots. I kind of figured this would happen as the gear and circuit puzzles are NEVER the same when you retry a puzzle after dying

Necromancer2k8
10-07-2009, 02:04 AM
I been to this room and did not find the hatchet, instead there was a baseball bat there. It seems that the game will put random weapons in different spots. I kind of figured this would happen as the gear and circuit puzzles are NEVER the same when you retry a puzzle after dying

I'm realizing that as well. I didn't think much of it as I didn't die until about 1/2 way through the game so I never had any weapons reset or puzzles change. I guess doing a guide for weapon locations and solutions to puzzles is pretty much useless :(