PDA

View Full Version : Question about light sources

The Harlequinade
10-06-2009, 09:54 PM
I traded my lighter for the camera before saving Jennings, now I have to choose to go through the bombs in the dark or with light, will I be able to get a better light source again? The camera is driving me up a wall.

KageTenshi55
10-06-2009, 10:14 PM
Oh yeah right after the rooms you get a Flashlight. My eyes were in pain when I found the Camera.

The Harlequinade
10-07-2009, 02:11 AM
Okay good, the flash from the camera was making my eyes hurt as well haha.

SWAGGART
01-04-2010, 05:45 PM
Ive just found the camera and was wondering what it was for, so i came here to find out, and its a light source well i wouldnt of believed that because its cak, i thought it was something to do with the plot but i shall be leaving it on the table and i would advise anyone reading this to do the same.

Coxy x360a
01-04-2010, 07:16 PM
After this level, there are loads of lights sources scattered around the levels (by loads i mean quantity, not variety), so don't worry about the poor quality camera. If you do have the camera, I would suggest going throught the sight door as it is fairly easy, and I got it on my first try.

Samurai Kadaj
03-15-2011, 09:31 PM
Ha, I love the number of people who were forced to take a camera flash into the Sight or Blind challenge because they picked it up earlier thinking they would need it. I was one of them. On my playthrough, I only found 3 types of light sources.

1. Lighter: can be used to light molotovs. Goes out while running.

2. Camera Flash: can be used to stun most enemies. Terrible as a light source.

3. Flashlight: best light source. No other appearant uses.

ReaptheChaos
03-29-2011, 01:14 PM
The lighter is by far the best light. It may not be as bright as the flashlight, but it lights the whole area around you instead of just whats in front. I regretted that damn flashlight, thank god there was another lighter a little later on to pick up.