PDA

View Full Version : Explosive, Gas, and Shock Mine Schematics?

Gotti
10-06-2009, 11:49 PM
I found the Gas Mine Schematics. Is this the first out of the three? Or do they appear in a random order? And can I miss any? I just found the Gas schematics after I saved that bitch with the magnetic puzzle.

dethklok
10-06-2009, 11:59 PM
I found the Gas Mine Schematics. Is this the first out of the three? Or do they appear in a random order? And can I miss any? I just found the Gas schematics after I saved that bitch with the magnetic puzzle. I think it depends on where you are in the game, the 1st I found was the stun mine, then gas then explosive

Gotti
10-07-2009, 12:12 AM
Did you find the stun mine before the magnetic puzzle with that chick?

Gotti
10-07-2009, 12:14 AM
OK I just found the Explosive schematic after I fought this shirtless guy w/ a nail bat. Does anyone know exactly where/when you find the Shock?

yippy smalz
10-07-2009, 12:40 AM
its just either after jennings, cant remember exactly where even though i just got it lol, either before or after the blind or sighted bomb thing, strongly thinking after

ORTA:316
12-15-2009, 12:29 AM
Hopefully someone will search and come across the answers I hold here to get the gayest achievements on this game...

Play thru Obi (Part 21 of the basch07 guide) from beginning to get Stun. Play thru Oswald (part 17 of basch07 youtube guide) from beginning to get Gas. Make sure to go down every corridor, dead end, solve every gear puzzle etc. and you'll get all the ingredients, the worktables and some enemies!!

1000G here i come

galve666
12-19-2009, 01:27 AM
To be more spesific, from the basch07 guide on youtube,
link: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=basch07#p/u/109/x8LR7wo27Wo (2:22 will give you the explosive trap scematic)
link: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=basch07#p/u/105/IU3WYAXNrx4 (1:31 will give you the stun trap scemactic)

EDIT: Thee gas trap schematic can be found on Oswald, 4-0. This will be sitting on a table in front of you while going through the first rooms after Melissa leaves you

wolvieware
12-21-2009, 10:12 PM
I've picked up the Gas schematic, but when I got to the table where you can make them, I didn't have the items necessary!

What do I need for a gas mine (I got the others two.) One is paint thinner I think, but the other icon I can't work out what it's meant to be.

Any help? Thanks in advance.