PDA

View Full Version : This game is ATROCIOUS.

Juneaux
10-07-2009, 12:38 AM
Seriously, what a joke. Graphics are pathetic. The game play is pathetic. I had a kickoff I should have taken back for a TD only to have a guy jump from out of the screen and tackle me at the 10. I have AT LEAST 20 passes a game hit my receivers in the hands and not be caught, or better yet, get intercepted. The menu screens are as stripped down and basic as it gets. Don't know anything about these schools? Want to see who has good players? Hey look at that, can't even LOOK at the roster outside of the game. Teams have no kind of ratings.

This is easily one of the laziest games I have ever seen made. It's like they took all the leftovers from every football game ever made and whipped it together and figured making it appeal to a certain demographic that has never been catered to exclusively would make it sell.

Honestly, I wouldn't even pay 10 bucks for this game. It's a joke. If I had the patience to deal with the patheticness of this game, I'd stick it out for what SHOULD be an easy 1000/1000, but it's just so damn awful I can't even put myself to do it. This would even be embarrassing if it were a cell phone game, let alone a next gen console.

Tj1zzle
10-07-2009, 08:58 PM
lol what did you expect.. im gonna pop this in in a lil while and get a few laughs.

wabashdude
10-09-2009, 04:15 PM
dont waste your time man. its horrible. got half the achievements done in one game, and im not going to bother with the rest of them its that bad.

KING 4D
10-16-2009, 11:57 AM
this should have been an arcade game. and even then it would be bad. it hurts to play it.

Shizelbs
12-17-2009, 04:38 PM
Yeah, its pretty brutal. All the dropped passes are really frustrating.

BladeMDP
12-29-2009, 03:35 PM
I agree the game is horrific! However, the achievements are ridiculously easy (975g in less than an hour). One thing I would recommend on the passing is hit the button for the receiver as lightly as possible to make the pass go as softly as possible (throwing game in trash now)!

http://card.mygamercard.net/geothermal/bladeMDP.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/bladeMDP)

mre8ball
05-08-2010, 09:13 PM
this is a rcist game! if a game called white college football came out there would be riots at the gaming company that released it. even though the cheevos r ez i'm still gonna boycott this trash.:mad:

12ozkrue
05-19-2010, 04:17 AM
wow is all i can say after playing the first qt. idk what else can be said at this point

Magicman10893
06-19-2010, 01:00 AM
this is a rcist game! if a game called white college football came out there would be riots at the gaming company that released it. even though the cheevos r ez i'm still gonna boycott this trash.:mad:

It's called Black College Football because the game was meant to show the historical colleges that were meant to cater to black people after the civil war since white people wouldn't dare let them in the same school as their children. These schools went on until 1960s when Brown v Board of Education made the segregation of schools illegal. They aren't part of the NCAA so people haven't really heard of them. Although I haven't played it so maybe it does look very racist in game, but it isn't really a racist game. I saw it in Gamestop was thinking of getting it as a present for my half black friend as a joke.

midnight1985
07-25-2010, 09:50 AM
I saw it in Gamestop was thinking of getting it as a present for my half black friend as a joke.

HAHAH! I might do that too!

Worthless game though.

jarheadwayne
07-25-2010, 02:01 PM
this is a rcist game! if a game called white college football came out there would be riots at the gaming company that released it. even though the cheevos r ez i'm still gonna boycott this trash.:mad: I agree. I refuse to play this game.

oDD Reflex
08-04-2010, 10:36 PM
I agree the game is horrific! However, the achievements are ridiculously easy (975g in less than an hour). One thing I would recommend on the passing is hit the button for the receiver as lightly as possible to make the pass go as softly as possible (throwing game in trash now)!

975 in an hour my ass! I call bullshit on that part, yes its an easy game but combined with the glitches and unperdictablity of a play's outcome make it such a waste of time. Matter of fact I'd love to see an unedited video of you getting 975GS in this game under an hour, maybe we can discuss an agreeable incentive for you to back your words up.

BladeMDP
08-04-2010, 11:09 PM
Wow I forgot I still subscribed to this thread - dude, this was about 20 games ago - yeah it's a horrible game but extremely easy, and I encountered no "glitchiness" Whether it took me 58 minutes or 63 minutes or 64 minutes and 35.365 seconds, I don't know. Sorry you doubt the validity of my statement my man. Good luck!

yanks19791024
08-19-2010, 03:15 PM
I wonder when thet were making this game no one testing it told them that hey look this game is so bad we need to regroup and burn everything we have done so far...

JMNELSON
09-11-2010, 09:55 PM
The game doesn't play well. It is an easy 975 though you have to admit.

Jankenomics
02-21-2011, 04:39 PM

I totally agree with this comment, and yeah this game is complete and utter garbage to try and play.:mad::uzi: