PDA

View Full Version : Sons of Anarchy

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Gackt
10-07-2009, 04:01 AM
Does anyone watch this fantastic series on FX?
And also hate the way every episode ends with a cliff hanger!

KSizzle
10-07-2009, 04:10 AM
From what I have read, it is really good. The cliffhanger thing reminds me of one of my current favorite shows Breaking Bad. I have been meaning to watch this show. I haven't watched much of FX since the Shield ended. I'll have to check it out.

Gackt
10-07-2009, 04:12 AM
From what I have read, it is really good. The cliffhanger thing reminds me of one of my current favorite shows Breaking Bad. I have been meaning to watch this show. I haven't watched much of FX since the Shield ended. I'll have to check it out.

Same here, but the writer for Sons of Anarchy is the same guy who did the writing for The Shield.
Definitely worth checking out if you get the chance, don't think you will be disappointed.

KSizzle
10-07-2009, 04:14 AM
Damn if it is the same writer I will def. check it out. What season is it on? Is the 1st season available on dvd yet? If so, I'm gonna go pick up this week.

TwiztidChef
10-07-2009, 04:19 AM
Season 1 is on DVD, and if you liked the shield you should definitely watch this show. One of my favorite shows on TV now along with It's Always Sunny and Breaking Bad.

My favorite character is Gibs I think? The Irish guy, that has the Irish Smile scars.

Classic show, great story, I love FX they put out some of the best edgy shows on TV without being trash or reality show based, unlike the parent company Fox. FX has It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Rescue Me, and Sons of Anarchy, all awesome shows. The new cartoon series looks like crap, as does the league. But hey they can't all be winners.

I like how much FX pushes the bar in these shows, basically you can say anything but Fuck and nudity is thrown in, unfortunately its usually male ass, but its cool a network channel is getting close to what only channels like HBO used to get away with.

Gorilla Stomper
10-07-2009, 04:29 AM
It was so good i made it my business to never miss an episode, the last couple of episodes i was like :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that did not just happen?!?! I felt sorry for Opie, his life got worse and worse in each episode, and I think the funeral in the finale was a really good way to end the 1st season.

From what I have read, it is really good. The cliffhanger thing reminds me of one of my current favorite shows Breaking Bad. I have been meaning to watch this show.

Another epic good show, I loved how Walt got more and more badass as the show went on, the part where they decide to dissolve that dead guy and he comes through the ceiling made me laugh.

Can't wait for the second seasons of both these shows.

Gackt
10-07-2009, 04:31 AM
My favorite character is Gibs I think? The Irish guy, that has the Irish Smile scars.

His name is Chibs actually, and he is my favorite as well. :D

Gorilla Stomper
10-07-2009, 04:32 AM
Chibs is actually Scottish haha.

Gackt
10-07-2009, 04:33 AM
Chibs is actually Scottish haha.

Yeah..lol
You can read about how he got those scars on the Internet Movie Database under trivia about him.

StolenPaper18
10-07-2009, 04:35 AM
Amazing show.

I actually love how every ending is a cliff hanger. Gives me something to look forward to every Tuesday night :p

TwiztidChef
10-07-2009, 04:36 AM
ahh, I knew it was something like that. I hope they use his character more in the series. Is his character Irish, or am I just ignorant on my European accents?

Opie is awesome, I think it was the first episode of this season, when he turned cowboy and walked through the hail of gunfire firing at the rival gang, totally awesome!

Gackt
10-07-2009, 05:46 AM
Opie is awesome, I think it was the first episode of this season, when he turned cowboy and walked through the hail of gunfire firing at the rival gang, totally awesome!

I liked Opie when he started doing all that crazy stuff, but now he just seems to pointlessly argue with Jax for no reason.

TwiztidChef
10-07-2009, 05:51 AM
I haven't watched tonights episode yet, but I think that has to do with the "rift" that is forming within the club between Jax and Clay. Clay is the leader, and the club is all he has left, so he is naturally following the leader.

I wonder how long they are planning on running this series, it could go on a long run, about 7 years, like The Shield. I too get tired of the cliff hanger endings, especially at the end of the season. This season of Rescue Me ended on one hell of a cliff hanger, as did Breaking Bad. Its driving me crazy I have to know what happens!

XxBlueSpade2xX
10-08-2009, 03:13 AM
This is a really good show, the second season has been great too. I was pleasantly suprised.

I liked Opie when he started doing all that crazy stuff, but now he just seems to pointlessly argue with Jax for no reason.

I agree, Opie's being a douche right now.

TwiztidChef
10-08-2009, 07:17 AM
Noooooooo! Chibbs, fuck. Damn cliff hanger endings.

I want to see some skinheads die damn it! Henry Rollins plays a really good bad guy.

Gackt
10-08-2009, 07:38 AM
Noooooooo! Chibbs, fuck. Damn cliff hanger endings.

I want to see some skinheads die damn it! Henry Rollins plays a really good bad guy.

Definitely, he certainly excels at making me hate him..lol

I am also hoping that this latest incident will motivate Jax a bit, I like his character but he always wants to play it safe...which can get annoying when I want to see some action! lol

KSizzle
10-09-2009, 03:43 AM
I just bought the 4 disk complete 1st season tonight! I'm about to check it out. Looks pretty cool.

Gackt
10-09-2009, 04:05 AM
I just bought the 4 disk complete 1st season tonight! I'm about to check it out. Looks pretty cool.

Awesome, you will love it.
I need to pick up season 1 as well, I missed some of it.

X monkfish69 X
10-09-2009, 11:49 AM
This show is on my 'To watch' list and is getting near the top now. I'm looking forward to this :) I'll report my opinions when I have watched the first episode, but I'm pretty damn sure that I won't be disappointed with it one bit.

KSizzle
10-09-2009, 02:36 PM
Damn you Gackt, lol. I stayed up all night and am now tired as shit because I watched like 5 episodes. I couldn't stop watching it. Pretty quality shit right there. I can't wait to finish the 1st season over the weekend.

Gackt
10-09-2009, 02:39 PM
Damn you Gackt, lol. I stayed up all night and am now tired as shit because I watched like 5 episodes. I couldn't stop watching it. Pretty quality shit right there. I can't wait to finish the 1st season over the weekend.

LOL!! Well if it makes you feel any better, I got zero sleep last night as well :D

I know what you mean though..it's hard to stop watching it lol

CKRONIKX
10-10-2009, 01:29 AM
Yeh i have seen this show and think it's really good

Tussell
10-10-2009, 06:49 PM
I've been meaning to catch this show for some time now! Unfortunately, I've been unable to. I first heard about it through commercials, but was informed of it's awesome-ness through my high school Psychology teacher. He was a total pimp!

Glad to hear it's good, I'll have to pick up the first season on DVD and see what it's all about! Bye bye birthday money! :p

Gackt
10-14-2009, 03:10 AM
Man....Clay should have listened to Jax! Should be interesting to see how the next EP goes. Starting to hate Opie more and more each episode. Nice to see Hale trying to help them out though.

RyanDub815
10-14-2009, 04:01 AM
Man....Clay should have listened to Jax! Should be interesting to see how the next EP goes. Starting to hate Opie more and more each episode. Nice to see Hale trying to help them out though.
The prison episode looks like it will be awesome, I agree with you about Opie though, if he only knew what Clay did.

P.S: I'm psyched I found this thread.

My Gamertag is Papa Skull
10-14-2009, 04:32 AM
The prison episode looks like it will be awesome, I agree with you about Opie though, if he only knew what Clay did.

P.S: I'm psyched I found this thread.

Me too!

I'm waiting 40 minutes until the new episode is on. (10:00PM) I can't wait!

My favorite character has to be Jax. He's suave and crazy, which makes him amazing.

My Gamertag is Papa Skull
10-14-2009, 06:36 AM
Just saw the newest episode.

SpOiLeR BeLoW!

I can't believe Jax and Clay are in jail!!

KSizzle
10-14-2009, 07:27 AM

Yeah, just got done watching it off of DVR. Pretty good Ep. Jax tried to warn them all when they arrived. I'm completely caught up on all eps now. Next weeks ep looks incredible. Thanks again for getting me hooked on another show ;)

Gackt
10-14-2009, 01:23 PM
Yeah, just got done watching it off of DVR. Pretty good Ep. Jax tried to warn them all when they arrived. I'm completely caught up on all eps now. Next weeks ep looks incredible. Thanks again for getting me hooked on another show ;)

:D

Looks like Jax and Clay are not going to get along so well while in prison, I am sure Jax will want to play it safe, get some protection while they are in there...Clay will be dumb and go against him for no reason. Damn it I wish this show was on every night instead of once a week! lol

Got bored..
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee26/SOG_ZertosS/SOAGacktCHIBS.png

RyanDub815
10-15-2009, 11:07 PM
That is an awesome sig man!

XxBlueSpade2xX
10-16-2009, 08:25 AM
The promo for the next episode looks great. I can't wait to see all of them in jail, fighting with rival gangs, and apparently each other (Jax and Clay). Can't wait.

KSizzle
10-16-2009, 08:40 AM
Got bored..

That is an awesome sig man! If you end up taking requests hook me up with a Jax one :)

Dillagence
10-16-2009, 01:36 PM
Looks like this show is shown on cable in my part of the world and I only have basic TV :(

RyanDub815
10-21-2009, 02:03 AM
New episode starting now!

KSizzle
10-21-2009, 12:32 PM
Pretty killer ep last night. The Jax and Clay brawl was badass. Next week should be really intense.

Gackt
10-21-2009, 12:35 PM
Pretty killer ep last night. The Jax and Clay brawl was badass. Next week should be really intense.

It FINALLY looks like Jax was going to try and straighten things out with Clay, but thanks to that fed who talked to clay... it all went to hell lol. I did enjoy the fight tho :D

Thankfully Juice is ok, hes a pretty entertaining character...would have hated for him to get taken out like that.

And even though Opie was trying to help...for some reason he still annoys me..lol :D

Can't wait till next week!

RyanDub815
10-21-2009, 10:43 PM
And even though Opie was trying to help...for some reason he still annoys me..lol :D

Best part was when the tranny shot the cop. Haha.

Gackt
10-22-2009, 04:15 PM
Best part was when the tranny shot the cop. Haha.

LOL! Yeah... but you could tell it was gonna happen with that zoomed out camera angle at the last second

Filter x360a
10-22-2009, 05:35 PM
I've never neard of this show, but The Shield was my all time favorite show EVER! So is this made by Shawn Ryan (creator of the shield) or does it have anything to do with him? Or just some of the writers? I'll have to look in to this for sure.

Off topic, but anyone a fan of Breaking Bad? It airs on AMC, 2 seasons done so far. Love it.

KSizzle
10-22-2009, 07:33 PM
I've never neard of this show, but The Shield was my all time favorite show EVER! So is this made by Shawn Ryan (creator of the shield) or does it have anything to do with him? Or just some of the writers? I'll have to look in to this for sure.

Off topic, but anyone a fan of Breaking Bad? It airs on AMC, 2 seasons done so far. Love it.

SOA is pretty awesome. I loved the Shield and picked up the 1st season of SOA and became instantly hooked. SOA was created by Kurt Sutter, who also produces and has written 19 eps of the Shield. He also plays Otto on SOA. If you enjoyed the Shield, chances are you will like this.

Edit: I was watching the finale of season 1. Can anyone help me find the song that plays? I found the link on YT for the song but cannot for the life of me find a studio version. I wanted a clean mp3 of it but cannot find it anywhere. Hopefully the will release a soundtrack.

YouTube - Sons of Anarchy - John the Revelator SONG! INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD!

Oh yeah, Breaking Bad is one of my favorite shows on tv. The writing on that show is phenomenal! I cannot wait for the next season of it.

Gackt
11-05-2009, 09:14 AM
Next week, special 90 minute episode, last EP was pretty awesome... Jax and Clay are at their limits it would seem.

KSizzle
11-05-2009, 03:30 PM
Next week, special 90 minute episode, last EP was pretty awesome... Jax and Clay are at their limits it would seem.

Yeah, I liked this weeks ep. I am now hooked on this show! It should be interesting now that Jax thinks Clay burnt down the warehouse. I cannot wait for the 90 minute one! Is that the finale, or just a special treat?

Gackt
11-06-2009, 01:12 AM
Yeah, I liked this weeks ep. I am now hooked on this show! It should be interesting now that Jax thinks Clay burnt down the warehouse. I cannot wait for the 90 minute one! Is that the finale, or just a special treat?

I think its just a special treat

elephantd
11-06-2009, 05:20 AM
Same here, but the writer for Sons of Anarchy is the same guy who did the writing for The Shield.

Now i'm going to rent the season. Sadly I don't have cable or anything only farmer 5. I use to have to stay up sunday nights to watch The Sheild on fox-47.

Gackt
11-10-2009, 02:16 PM
Just a reminder for you Sons of Anarchy fans, special 90 min episode tonight! :D

KSizzle
11-10-2009, 08:02 PM
Just a reminder for you Sons of Anarchy fans, special 90 min episode tonight! :D

Yeah, I cannot wait to see this one!

TwiztidChef
12-02-2009, 08:13 AM
Fucking cliffhanger season endings! Damn, what an episode. It's gonna be a tough time waiting for next seasons. WTF!

XxBlueSpade2xX
12-02-2009, 08:46 AM
I'm watching the season finale right now. It's really good. I would recommend this show to anyone who liked The Shield.

Minty
12-02-2009, 09:53 PM
Won't put any names for those that didn't see it, but hope they track down both of the people that got away.

And it's weird- you never even see Jax mention his kid. Was like he didn't exist till last nights lol. Good to see Clay and Jax patch it up...but hopefully it all comes back to blows. And what's going to happen to Gemma? And will the Mayans come after SAMCRO for the shootout?

Just as i was begginining to think Season 2 was way weaker than 1 lol.

KSizzle
12-02-2009, 10:32 PM
Yeah...The finale was incredible last night! Of course, it leaves you with another cliffhanger. I felt the same way about Jax and his son...I was sitting there thinking "since when do you care?" lol...We will see what happens. Won't list any major spoiler but I was upset about the Prospect as well in last nights ep.

xICooRsYIx
12-05-2009, 03:42 AM
Never watched the first season, but ive watched every episode of the second, and it is by far one of my favorite shows. Ending the episode with a cliffhanger is money, it makes the viewers always look forward to the next episode. Cant wait for season 3!!!

xICooRsYIx

Gackt
12-16-2009, 04:02 AM
OMG the season finale made me so angry!! Now we have to wait almost a year until the next season airs! lol
What a fantastic episode though..
I hope that ATF bitch gets whats coming to her

SP1R1TWALK3R
06-26-2010, 06:09 PM
Just have to resurrect this thread.

My favourite TV show. I can't wait for Season 2 to come out on DVD.

XxBlueSpade2xX
07-12-2010, 05:51 AM
When does the third season premier?

EDIT: Just looked it up on Wikipedia (so take that for what it's worth) that SoA will premier in mid-September!

BemusedBox
07-15-2010, 11:08 PM
This is a great show after the final of season 2 carnt wait for the new one in september.

Sambuca Queen
07-19-2010, 12:09 PM
I watched the first series in 3 days lol. Its so damn well written and casted well. Cant wait to get the second series. Its hard to form which characters I like as they arent the most loveable bunch lol. People dont like Opie, but I have a soft spot for him. Donna pissed me off fucking rotten, stupid bitch. My by far fav bit was when Gemma hit Cherry with the skateboard, lolz.

BlackTitan666
07-28-2010, 03:28 AM
Can't want to see how this season starts especially after how the last season ended

Gackt
07-30-2010, 01:51 AM
Seeing commercials for the new season quite often now, getting excited! lol

KSizzle
07-30-2010, 03:29 AM
Seeing commercials for the new season quite often now, getting excited! lol

It is gonna be great! I can't wait, especially since Breaking Bad is over now.

XxBlueSpade2xX
01-24-2011, 01:30 PM
Congratulations to Katey Sagal for the Golden Globe! Glad this show can finally say, "Golden Globe Winning....". It should have been up for far more awards.

X monkfish69 X
02-10-2011, 12:49 PM
Just watched the first episode of Season 3 and it's off to a flying start. Can't wait to see the next one ! !

LocustDawn
02-10-2011, 04:02 PM
Im nearlly done with season 1 and I must say I was pleasantly suprised, I didn't expect to like it as much as I have. I think im going to run down to Tesco and see if they have the second series so I can keep watching tonight :D

undercoverbowie
02-12-2011, 09:10 PM
I loved the first season of 'Sons'. But felt the second had a fair share of problems mainly to do with the repetitive nature of the relationship between Jax and Clay.
And am I the only one who noticed that Jimmy always bobs his head from side to side when he does his Irish accent?! MADNESS!
BUT I do love the way season 3 ended. It was so near perfect that a season 4 really isn't necessary.

MrBohMan
07-23-2011, 02:23 AM
The shows very good, its just very unrealistic as to how the clubs actually run, fun to watch though.

XxBlueSpade2xX
08-25-2011, 08:21 AM
The shows very good, its just very unrealistic as to how the clubs actually run, fun to watch though.

As far as personal experience to "Outlaw Biker Clubs", I have none. But, I can say that Kurt Sutter has brought on a lot of actual club members. As far as I know, they're clubs are not exposed. But, I would venture to guess it's a large one.

Sutter has even gone so far as to put those real-life club members in the show as extras.

CarlisleCullen
09-06-2011, 07:55 AM
Yeah, this is such amazing TV show. I love to watch it.

13ip0lar
09-06-2011, 08:43 AM
Definitely worth checking out if you get the chance, don't think you will be disappointed.

SoB... I went to the first page to see if this was worth looking into further and you said "The Shield". GDI! I might have to just start watching this series. >_<

purpleinsect
09-07-2011, 09:58 AM
It is really good! I'm only on the second season right now.

Minty
09-07-2011, 03:25 PM
What did everyone think of last night?

I loved it. Great to see the darkness of SAMCRO, Jax battling his demons and the new characters look like they'll be great.

And have the sons just released a boat load of shit on themselves...

JAW LV
09-07-2011, 04:02 PM
What did everyone think of last night?

I loved it. Great to see the darkness of SAMCRO, Jax battling his demons and the new characters look like they'll be great.

And have the sons just released a boat load of shit on themselves...

Great opening episode, and ya I think they just made matters a lot worse :uzi:

Gackt
09-10-2011, 09:39 PM
Great episode. Did not see them taking out the Russians so quickly like that. Definitely looking fwd to see how things go with this new Sheriff.

MegaHurt
09-10-2011, 09:46 PM
Yeah that was a great way to start the season. Can't wait to see Danny Trejos character in coming weeks.

Gackt
09-14-2011, 03:24 PM
Danny Trejo saving Jax and Opie was unexpected but pretty awesome. I keep seeing more and more actors from the Shield on Sons....pretty great :D Just gotta get Vic in there now. :)
Can't wait for next weeks EP!

THUGGEDOUT
09-15-2011, 07:01 AM
Man, I am going to enjoy watching this new sheriff die, also was that Sen Dog from Cypress Hill that was playing one of Trejo's guys?

Minty
09-15-2011, 07:09 AM
Just gotta get Vic in there now. :)

That would be awesome! Can just imagine a bar fight scene with Clay and Jax taking on Vic.

They should get Shane in as well. Be good to have the 4 reunited with the captain.

Gackt
09-15-2011, 03:24 PM
That would be awesome! Can just imagine a bar fight scene with Clay and Jax taking on Vic.

They should get Shane in as well. Be good to have the 4 reunited with the captain.

Hell yeah. I read that someone saw Ronny from The Shield when it was showing clips from this season. So now we just need Vic and Shane. Vic worked gang related stuff so he could fit right in for at least an EP or two, and honestly if they did go that route, id rather see him helpin out the club rather then bein against em.

Oh and I laughed out loud last episode at the beginning when Hale said good morning to the Sheriff and that other new guy ..."not if you're Russian" ahh hahaha.

Minty
09-15-2011, 05:08 PM
Hell yeah. I read that someone saw Ronny from The Shield when it was showing clips from this season. So now we just need Vic and Shane. Vic worked gang related stuff so he could fit right in for at least an EP or two, and honestly if they did go that route, id rather see him helpin out the club rather then bein against em.

Oh and I laughed out loud last episode at the beginning when Hale said good morning to the Sheriff and that other new guy ..."not if you're Russian" ahh hahaha.

Ronnie is working with that new district attorney, he was in the first ep. And yeah, the new DA guy is going to be good. Long as they keep up the humour.

Gackt
09-18-2011, 02:22 PM
I could have sworn during the next ep preview I saw someone jump out behind Juice with a gun...I hope they dont kill Juice, at least not so early! lol.

Gackt
09-24-2011, 02:06 PM
Man after that last EP...really worried about whats going to happen with Juice. He should just come out and tell the club about his dad. Although it did not seem like good timing to do so during that episode. I can't see most of them caring much about it.

Edit: Where are all the Sons fans!? Thread is too quiet!

StolenPaper18
09-28-2011, 04:59 PM
Man after that last EP...really worried about whats going to happen with Juice. He should just come out and tell the club about his dad. Although it did not seem like good timing to do so during that episode. I can't see most of them caring much about it.

Edit: Where are all the Sons fans!? Thread is too quiet!

In the previews for next weeks episode, looks like Juice is going to get himself in trouble with the club. Damn shame because Juice is awesome.

I'm liking the season so far, seems like they picked up some really good new characters too.

Gackt
09-28-2011, 05:10 PM
In the previews for next weeks episode, looks like Juice is going to get himself in trouble with the club. Damn shame because Juice is awesome.

I'm liking the season so far, seems like they picked up some really good new characters too.

Im hoping Juice told the club about it already, and us viewers just dont know it...so like maybe later down the line the Sheriff and the other guy think Juice is working for them, but the club knows about it the entire time and is just part of their plan lol.

Wondering whats gonna go down this season though...Piney seems to want to uncover what really happened to JT and I am sure the issues between Clay and Bobby are gonna come to a head here soon.

DEFCON A13
09-28-2011, 05:19 PM
Love the show and hope this season is as good as 3

Skillet
09-28-2011, 05:52 PM
Im hoping Juice told the club about it already, and us viewers just dont know it...so like maybe later down the line the Sheriff and the other guy think Juice is working for them, but the club knows about it the entire time and is just part of their plan lol.

Wondering whats gonna go down this season though...Piney seems to want to uncover what really happened to JT and I am sure the issues between Clay and Bobby are gonna come to a head here soon.

Didn't they already do that though? Seems a little soon... :p

Clay and Bobby butting heads is what I'm worried about. After Clay and Tig's previous mistake... it could end very badly.

Piney is already lucky to be alive after taking shots at Clay. The fact that he is still alive surprises me most. I haven't seen last night's episode, but Jax and Opey should straighten him out so he knows to let them handle it.

StolenPaper18
09-28-2011, 08:04 PM

Like what Jax did last season? lol

I knew the truth about JT would come out eventually, ever since they hinted at it back in season 1 or 2 (can't remember when exactly).

Is this supposed to be the final season of SOA? I haven't heard anyone say that it is, but the way things are happening, I feel like they could set it up to be over.

Gackt
09-28-2011, 10:17 PM
Like what Jax did last season? lol

I knew the truth about JT would come out eventually, ever since they hinted at it back in season 1 or 2 (can't remember when exactly).

Is this supposed to be the final season of SOA? I haven't heard anyone say that it is, but the way things are happening, I feel like they could set it up to be over.

Hopefully not the last season, this show is too great to end now lol.
But yeah...thats exactly what I was getting at, same thing Jax did last season lol, too soon? yeah but I really don't want to see Juice get killed off because he started playing on the side of the law.

I know Jax wants out, but I cant see it. I cant see Bobby or Opie running SAMCRO. Terra needs to be careful with that info though.. Clay does not strike me as the type who would have a problem killing her to keep the truth from getting out.

I like Jax much more this season, hes been more badass, in your face/get shit done type of attitude lately, and I like it :D
Also I wanna know what Gemma is doing, why did she sign Terra up to that club instead of herself?

Minty
09-28-2011, 10:24 PM
Hopefully not the last season, this show is too great to end now lol.
But yeah...thats exactly what I was getting at, same thing Jax did last season lol, too soon? yeah but I really don't want to see Juice get killed off because he started playing on the side of the law.

I know Jax wants out, but I cant see it. I cant see Bobby or Opie running SAMCRO. Terra needs to be careful with that info though.. Clay does not strike me as the type who would have a problem killing her to keep the truth from getting out.

I like Jax much more this season, hes been more badass, in your face/get shit done type of attitude lately, and I like it :D
Also I wanna know what Gemma is doing, why did she sign Terra up to that club instead of herself?

I read somewhere that they were looking at six seasons, so I don't think this will be the last season.

For it to carry on though, I think something majors going to have to happen to Clay/Gemma to draw Jax back in. Or with Terra getting a job wherever it was, maybe that will end.

Gackt
10-05-2011, 02:45 PM
Another good EP last night. Juice seems to be getting himself into more trouble the deeper he goes here...sucks. Looking fwd to seeing the situation with the missing drugs unfold next week.
In the preview it looks like Unser goes to the cops thinking Clay is gonna do something to Terra!
Lastly I am not sure Bobby lying to Otto is a smart move, the guy is gonna find out that they made a deal with him and be some pissed lol.

StolenPaper18
10-12-2011, 05:49 AM
HOLY SHIT! lol, crazy episode tonight. To be honest, I'm starting to like Juice less and less.

Edit: I'm glad Jax broke that whore's nose at the end. She deserves it. He could have just passed her off to my bed though :p

THUGGEDOUT
10-20-2011, 06:54 AM
Damn, Juice...damn.

Gackt
10-23-2011, 09:54 PM
I think I heard the tree branch break at the end there when it went to black. Juice finally getting some screen time though and his performance I think has been pretty fantastic. I feel bad for em...he really has no choices here.

Minty
10-23-2011, 11:01 PM
I think I heard the tree branch break at the end there when it went to black. Juice finally getting some screen time though and his performance I think has been pretty fantastic. I feel bad for em...he really has no choices here.

Yeah, there was definitely a snap at the end. Can't see them killing off Juice just yet. Would be better if the club dealt with him anyway.

HomicidalxArtist
10-25-2011, 01:40 AM
You guys catch the last episode? Me and my friends all watch it and one of my friends is really into, she damn near cried at the end. I don't want to give anything away, in case someone missed it, but I think Juice is going to be alright.

Gackt
10-26-2011, 10:08 PM
God damn it I hate Clay...
I hope he gets whats coming to him man...gonna miss Piney.

Minty
10-26-2011, 10:22 PM

It's gonna open up a whole can of worms though. Gonna be a huge fight between Jax and Clay over it I reckon- he'll figure it out.

As for Juice, I reckon he's gonna go out in a blaze of glory against the cartel or something. Have a feeling he won't be in the next season :p.

JAW LV
10-27-2011, 08:51 PM

I had a feeling Clay was going to kill Piney but it was still a shock to see. I think Clay will eventually get what's comin to him :chair

OT: My wife and I have a bet as to who eventually kills Clay- I'm betting it's Jax, she's betting it's Opie. Tough to say at this point, hell maybe Clay will survive everything....

Gackt
10-28-2011, 09:11 PM
I had a feeling Clay was going to kill Piney but it was still a shock to see. I think Clay will eventually get what's comin to him :chair

OT: My wife and I have a bet as to who eventually kills Clay- I'm betting it's Jax, she's betting it's Opie. Tough to say at this point, hell maybe Clay will survive everything....

I would love to see Opie and Jax both put him down for good. Maybe all Boondock Saints style lol. (minus the prayer)

Gackt
11-02-2011, 04:43 AM
Well tonights EP was great as expected. Curious to see how things go with Otto. Juice...just when I think it cant get worse for the guy...lol.
And I so saw Clay making that phone call, god I hate him more and more each show. I read a rumor that the woman playing Terra wants off the show? Not sure why but if its true...I can kinda see where this is going to end up lol.

Minty
11-02-2011, 10:50 PM
Well tonights EP was great as expected. Curious to see how things go with Otto. Juice...just when I think it cant get worse for the guy...lol.
And I so saw Clay making that phone call, god I hate him more and more each show. I read a rumor that the woman playing Terra wants off the show? Not sure why but if its true...I can kinda see where this is going to end up lol.

You mean Tara :p

I can see Tara being the person to kill Clay.

Gackt
11-03-2011, 12:41 AM
Sons of Anarchy Season 2 Gag Reel 720p - YouTube

skip to 2:57
hilarious!! lol

ToeFurB
11-04-2011, 05:10 PM
Clay has just lost his damn mind! He's gone way to far. I forsee Clay's decisions to completely destroy the club. He's going to tear it into so many "sects" it's going to be impossible to run. I imagine future season's will be about the rebuilding of SAMCRO.

Minty
11-04-2011, 05:18 PM
Sons of Anarchy Season 2 Gag Reel 720p - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhoUCP7iN8E)

skip to 2:57
hilarious!! lol

Why is Henry Rollins using my fucking phone!?!

Gackt
11-04-2011, 05:23 PM
Why is Henry Rollins using my fucking phone!?!

LOL!!!
They should include an entire dvd full of gag reel footage in the next dvd set of SOA.

Gackt
11-09-2011, 02:37 PM
lol just when I think things can't get worse for the club... they do. I wonder whats gonna happen with Tara now? Looks like Wendy is comin back next ep, im betting she is there to take Abel. Then either Tara will get killed off from the Cartel or she will take her kid and leave too.

JAW LV
11-10-2011, 07:12 PM
lol just when I think things can't get worse for the club... they do. I wonder whats gonna happen with Tara now? Looks like Wendy is comin back next ep, im betting she is there to take Abel. Then either Tara will get killed off from the Cartel or she will take her kid and leave too.

Ya I'm all confused about the Tara situation too. And is if I didn't hate Clay enough already, he goes and becomes a wife beater :mad: Screw Clay, I know he is a central character and all but I really hope he dies soon.

PS- Big props goes out to your/Nozza's collab sig :bow:

Gackt
11-15-2011, 10:15 PM
I am looking fwd to the new EP tonight. Saw a commercial of them opening a weapon case with a Rocket Launcher in it...lol.

Gackt
11-16-2011, 04:32 AM
Oh damn! I did not expect Uncer to tell Opie that Clay killed Piney. And can you believe they blew up Lem again!? lol. First a grenade in The Shield, now a damn land mine lol.

Do you guys think that Romeo killed his own men just to satisfy the club? The guy Romeo spoke to looked up at him with a surprised look on his face, like he did not understand why this was happening and I am pretty sure one of them yelled that they were not Lobos.

Dexter010
11-17-2011, 05:21 AM
Which season are you in guys?
Here in the Netherlands they still broadcasting season 1. And sometimes they skip SoA because of other movies.

Gackt
11-17-2011, 05:46 AM
Which season are you in guys?
Here in the Netherlands they still broadcasting season 1. And sometimes they skip SoA because of other movies.

We are currently on Season 4.
If you have netflix they have Season 1 and 2 on their instant streaming.

THUGGEDOUT
11-17-2011, 05:48 PM
So do you think Juice will try to set up Lincoln Potter to get him killed or kill him himself?

Gackt
11-17-2011, 07:25 PM
So do you think Juice will try to set up Lincoln Potter to get him killed or kill him himself?

I am hoping Juice has a plan, I really don't wanna see them kill him off...he has been fantastic this season.

Minty
11-18-2011, 05:11 AM
I am hoping Juice has a plan, I really don't wanna see them kill him off...he has been fantastic this season.

Juice can't die lol. He skipped through a mind field and lived. And poor Lem lol. What did he do to the writers to piss them off lol.

It looks like a race to kill off Clay now. Should be a great ending to the season. I'll be disapointed if Clay survives or runs away. Think he'll stand and take a bullet from someone, just not sure who.

COuld mean Jax and Tara becoming the king and queen of Charmin- would love to see Tara gor ogue and be more like Gemma.

THUGGEDOUT
11-18-2011, 01:52 PM
Well if Juice decides to take care of Potter in time, then it would void the deal between Potter & Otto right? Especially if the Sons can get proof to Otto that Charlie (?) is now dead...

Gackt
11-18-2011, 02:33 PM
Well if Juice decides to take care of Potter in time, then it would void the deal between Potter & Otto right? Especially if the Sons can get proof to Otto that Charlie (?) is now dead...

Jax told Bobby to go talk to Otto, so hopefully Bobby tells him the truth this time and before Otto signs off on anything.

And yeah Minty, I would also like to see Tara do that exact same thing. Also, Lem had a brother as they mentioned...could be a twin? lol. If so, I will really laugh if they end up blowing him up too :biglaugh

Minty
11-18-2011, 11:17 PM
And yeah Minty, I would also like to see Tara do that exact same thing. Also, Lem had a brother as they mentioned...could be a twin? lol. If so, I will really laugh if they end up blowing him up too :biglaugh

Haha, the Lem's can be the Carmines of Charmin!!!

And the deal with Otto and Potter is only signed by Potter as Otto waited on better treatement for some dude as his agreement. So plenty of time for Potter to be offed. Which is a shame, I like his character.

Gackt
11-21-2011, 05:18 AM
Haha, the Lem's can be the Carmines of Charmin!!!

And the deal with Otto and Potter is only signed by Potter as Otto waited on better treatement for some dude as his agreement. So plenty of time for Potter to be offed. Which is a shame, I like his character.

Will Bobby be able to see Otto like Jax suggested? Did Potter already move him to protective custody? He did say he had to do that because he now knows too much. I mean if he gets to meet with him and tells him that they actually did kill Georgie this time, im sure it will be on tape...and if not, if they find his body they already have Bobby on tape claiming they killed him and could pin it on him reguardless. Though I guess if they did have to get rid of one of the Sons, I guess I could live without Bobby lol.

Also during the next EP preview, Gemma tells Uncer that he needs to stop Opie from killing Clay...WTF!? Why on earth would she want that, when she herself said he needs to die lol. I really really hope he dies this coming up episode...be alot of angry fans if it does not happen this season lol.

JAW LV
11-21-2011, 07:47 PM
Also during the next EP preview, Gemma tells Uncer that he needs to stop Opie from killing Clay...WTF!? Why on earth would she want that, when she herself said he needs to die lol. I really really hope he dies this coming up episode...be alot of angry fans if it does not happen this season lol.

I remember Gemma saying that Clay would die by a Son, she didn't say who though so maybe that means she wants it to be Jax who kills Clay... which if thats the case that would explain why she told Uncer to stop Opie from killing Clay.

Either way I want Clay dead soon!!! Opie looks primed to do it, hell his head almost popped off when he found his dad.

Gackt
11-21-2011, 10:15 PM
I remember Gemma saying that Clay would die by a Son, she didn't say who though so maybe that means she wants it to be Jax who kills Clay... which if thats the case that would explain why she told Uncer to stop Opie from killing Clay.

Either way I want Clay dead soon!!! Opie looks primed to do it, hell his head almost popped off when he found his dad.

I think the whole club should just line up next to each other and just unload on em lol.

On a side note, I have been enjoying the extra screen time they have been giving Chibbs along with Juice. :D

Minty
11-22-2011, 08:53 PM
I think the whole club should just line up next to each other and just unload on em lol.

That would be cool and can see it happening.

Would also like to see Tara/Jax do it to take over the club with a statement. Especially now Tara's hand is jacked up, she can't be a Surgeon- maybe she'll become Gemma 2. Can see Gemma doing it as well, although shes not a Son technically.

Will be highly disappointed if he doesn't die, or if it's by the Cartel or something. Opie is too obvious as well. Maybe Juice will do it to go down on murder charges to get away from the Rico thing.

Luckily it's only 3 more episodes including tonights, next two are Act 1 and Act 2 so looks like something big is happening :).

Gackt
11-23-2011, 04:08 AM
Holy shit.... lol.

ToeFurB
11-23-2011, 10:12 AM
Holy shit.... lol.

My exact reaction.

Minty
11-24-2011, 01:20 AM
He's not dead yet...and when he goes he's gonna go with a bang, not like dying in the back of an ambulance.

And what's gonna happen to Bobby.

Damn this show, every season the ending is so awesome. Make it 24 eps a season!!!

Gackt
11-24-2011, 03:21 AM
In the next ep preview who do you think they showed flying through the window? Tried to watch it frame by frame but its very hard to tell. I am gonna go ahead and guess its Wendy. Only because I think they want you to think its Tara? lol
Either way, I hate hate HATE having to wait a week for new episodes lol.

And Clay looks dead to me, saw Tig crying, saw Clays body in a different location from where he was shot, uncer looked like he was manipulating a crime scene. Of course with Kurt Sutter it is impossible to predict what can or will happen lol, but yeah...I think Clay is dead.

Gackt
11-30-2011, 04:09 AM
Damn it now another week to see how it finally ends this season lol. Great EP though as usual...lol blame it on the blacks :biglaugh
Seem to like screwin Laroy over lol

Minty
11-30-2011, 05:23 PM
Damn, watched it last night and again now. Awesome ep. What's happened to Bobby? Where's Juice. How bad is Leroy gonna try and fuck them up? Is Jax gonna get busy and Tara take it upon herself to kill Clay? Is Clay gonna die in hospital and then everyone think Tara did it anyway?

Loved the ending where it felt like Tara was manipulating Jax so they'll stay in Charmin and run stuff. She went proper dark-awesome.

Gackt
12-01-2011, 03:44 PM
Damn, watched it last night and again now. Awesome ep. What's happened to Bobby? Where's Juice. How bad is Leroy gonna try and fuck them up? Is Jax gonna get busy and Tara take it upon herself to kill Clay? Is Clay gonna die in hospital and then everyone think Tara did it anyway?

Loved the ending where it felt like Tara was manipulating Jax so they'll stay in Charmin and run stuff. She went proper dark-awesome.

Looks like Clay is awake when Jax goes to kill him in the next ep preview. Maybe Clay will reveal Gemma was the manipulator behind it. Perhaps Clay and Gemma are both gonna get taken out. Agreed about Tara lol, I loved the look she gave Gemma during that scene where they discussed how to kill Clay. Laroy has to be sooooo pissed. Maybe thats the direction they will go for next season, war with the 9'ers. Would also like to see the Lin Triad come back to the show.

JAW LV
12-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Arrrggg!!! I can tell you right now without hesitation that the season finale will leave us with one hell of a mind fucking cliff hanger :mad:

Minty
12-05-2011, 05:14 AM
Arrrggg!!! I can tell you right now without hesitation that the season finale will leave us with one hell of a mind fucking cliff hanger :mad:

Yeah, it's gonna be something like a 4 way stand off with guns, and just gonna end in a black screen with a gunshot. And I'm gonna rage at my tv lol.

Gackt
12-07-2011, 04:09 AM
Didnt see the fuckin CIA twist comin at all lol. Overall good EP but not really my favorite one ever...was expecting more from the season finale. Glad Tara is staying, Potters final scene was perfect.

And OMG Juice was watching the Shield! VIC MACKEY WAS ON SONS OF ANARCHY! lol

StolenPaper18
12-07-2011, 07:03 AM
Didnt see the fuckin CIA twist comin at all lol. Overall good EP but not really my favorite one ever...was expecting more from the season finale. Glad Tara is staying, Potters final scene was perfect.

This. Exactly this.

Blasphemy
12-07-2011, 07:31 AM

I expected a lot more considering how awesome part 1 of the finale was.

Law
12-07-2011, 08:44 AM
I was hoping it was going to be as goog as Season 3's finale, which I personally think is the best season finale for SoA, but alas it was just average. It felt more like a setup episode for next season than it did a season finale.

Minty
12-07-2011, 10:16 AM
I was hoping it was going to be as goog as Season 3's finale, which I personally think is the best season finale for SoA, but alas it was just average. It felt more like a setup episode for next season than it did a season finale.

Yeah, it was like Empire Strikes Back....setting up plot between the two good ones lol.

Could see the cartel having a CIA informer or FBI or something with the way he was saying Otto hadn't talked- was either pure bull or they had a source. Didn't see him being the source though.

There's so much plot set up for next season though. Love the fact Jax is president. Opie will be VP I'm sure. Want to know how Tigg will react to getting kicked down. Then Clay as well....

They kill the daughter of the most dangerous gangsta as well...that's gonna blow up just a bit :p. The Irish deals gonna screw up, the clubs gonna kick off when they find out about the CIA, some Chinese sex doll manufacturers gonna come kick off-could get the triads back in. And looks like one of the themes is gonna be Gemma and Tara fighting over Jax and the club like a devil angel thing, or devil and more devil maybe.

But yeah, after last week...kinda disappointed in the finale. But season 5 should be pretty awesome :woop:

JAW LV
12-09-2011, 09:18 PM
There's so much plot set up for next season though. Love the fact Jax is president. Opie will be VP I'm sure. Want to know how Tigg will react to getting kicked down. Then Clay as well....

It was pretty awesome to see Jax take the gavel, I am really confused though on what Opie is doing. I wouldn't worry about Tigg, I can't see him supporting Clay and besides order up some hookers n blow and Tigg will be just fine ;)

All n all I'd say it was a great season. Can't wait for next season, we did get some closure but at the same time new chapters have opened like the Irish and Clay situation.

XxBlueSpade2xX
12-11-2011, 09:01 AM
I just finished this seasons eps tonight. I loved the season, but the Finale (Act 1 & 2) were so low key (IMO) compared to how Sutter has written the previous Finale's.

Can't wait to see Jax as president. The Jax vs. Clay storyline should be boiling. One of them is going to have to die next season.

I wonder if there is any other evidence of Uncer and Gemma's involvement with JT's death... Considering both the copies and the originals were burned.

Minty
12-13-2011, 05:55 AM
I just finished this seasons eps tonight. I loved the season, but the Finale (Act 1 & 2) were so low key (IMO) compared to how Sutter has written the previous Finale's.

Can't wait to see Jax as president. The Jax vs. Clay storyline should be boiling. One of them is going to have to die next season.

I agree episode 2 was kind of low key, but Act 1 was one of the better episodes of the show IMO.

It was pretty awesome to see Jax take the gavel, I am really confused though on what Opie is doing. I wouldn't worry about Tigg, I can't see him supporting Clay and besides order up some hookers n blow and Tigg will be just fine ;)

I don't think Tigg's going to be fine at all. There's going to be some serious blow back for killing that gangstas daughter next season, and it all comes down to Tigg. I think he'll be a dead man next season.

Gackt
12-13-2011, 05:55 AM

I wonder if there is any other evidence of Uncer and Gemma's involvement with JT's death... Considering both the copies and the originals were burned.

Would not surprise me if Tara made more copies.

ChickinOnaChain
12-21-2011, 03:44 PM
I was an "outlaw biker" in the 70s and when I see the ads on TV for this, I want to watch but I never have. Plus, I'd have to look at "Peggy Bundy" and not see her as that charactor.

JAW LV
12-21-2011, 06:20 PM
Plus, I'd have to look at "Peggy Bundy" and not see her as that charactor.

I remember thinking this when I watched the very first season. Katey Sagal plays her character "Gemma" so well you won't be thinking Peggy Bundy at all... instead you will be thinking outlaw biker MILF :woop:

Matt36
01-12-2012, 02:18 AM
Would not surprise me if Tara made more copies.

She has to! Insurance, surely?

And like the guy you quoted said, the finale was a huge anti-climax! JAx sat at the table and then the end? Pfft! I get it, but...I wanted more.

JAW LV
02-10-2012, 09:17 PM
Great news, FX has agreed to sign on for seasons 6 & 7. link (http://screenrant.com/sons-anarchy-season-5-6-7-kurt-sutter-aco-149044/)

I was kinda worried that season 5 might be the last, but now we get SOA through 2014 :woop:

Matt36
02-14-2012, 02:56 PM
From the Facebook page -

Sons of Anarchy Fans. Get ready for an SOA prequel series!

Although this is admittedly just a notion at this point, the early response from fans seems to indicate that there is a real demand to discover the story behind the first 9 members of the Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle club.

What does everyone think about this idea?

I'd love this!

JAW LV
02-14-2012, 04:34 PM
From the Facebook page -

I'd love this!

I am all for this, it would be pretty bad ass to see how the club started and all the other history pre SOA season 1. The only thing that bothers me is that their would need to be different actors... or a bunch of digital effects to get the original actors to look younger.

Matt36
02-14-2012, 11:50 PM
I am all for this, it would be pretty bad ass to see how the club started and all the other history pre SOA season 1. The only thing that bothers me is that their would need to be different actors... or a bunch of digital effects to get the original actors to look younger.

Worked in Xmen, hopefully this will get enough funding to make Ron Perlman look young.

Think they will use the same person in the pics for Jax dad?

Gackt
02-15-2012, 02:24 AM
Not sure how I feel about a prequel...only because I know already how its going to end.
As for them agreeing to 2 more seasons....AWESOME! :D

Matt36
02-15-2012, 07:47 PM
I'm all for it. More Sons can only mean good things!

colt415
02-25-2012, 03:39 AM
Kurt Sutter, in talks with a gaming company about a possibility of a SOA, game what do guys think?

https://twitter.com/#!/sutterink/status/173237900757049345

StolenPaper18
02-25-2012, 03:45 AM
Kurt Sutter, in talks with a gaming company about a possibility of a SOA, game what do guys think?

https://twitter.com/#!/sutterink/status/173237900757049345

Do not want.

colt415
02-25-2012, 05:23 AM
Do not want.

I just hope they get a good developer since this is my favorite show at the moment.

Gackt
02-25-2012, 05:28 AM
I can't see it being a very good game...lol. But would I play it simply because it's Sons of Anarchy? Hell yes.

StolenPaper18
02-25-2012, 06:08 AM
I can't see it being a very good game...lol. But would I play it simply because it's Sons of Anarchy? Hell yes.

This. I'd wait for bargain bin though. :p

If I thought they could somehow make an awesome game from it, I'd be all for it. But, this seems like one of those times when someone is like, "Hey! Since the show is doing great, lets make a game about it and try and pull in some extra money!"

Gackt
02-25-2012, 05:22 PM
This. I'd wait for bargain bin though. :p

If I thought they could somehow make an awesome game from it, I'd be all for it. But, this seems like one of those times when someone is like, "Hey! Since the show is doing great, lets make a game about it and try and pull in some extra money!"

lol yeah. It is a shame though...I bet if done right, it could be a really awesome game.

Dexter010
02-25-2012, 11:20 PM
Which season are you guys in, in the States?

colt415
02-26-2012, 02:19 AM
Which season are you guys in, in the States?

Season 4 ended and season 5 will air this fall.

JAW LV
02-27-2012, 05:14 PM

This statement screams Prison Break... such a great series but the game has a huge POS.

If anyone has played The Lost and Damned DLC on GTAIV I would think a SOA game would have a similar feeling to this DLC.

Dexter010
03-13-2012, 01:30 AM
Season 4 ended and season 5 will air this fall.
Damn. In The Netherlands we just finished season 1 or 2. And season 2 and 3 are allready available on dvd.

Gackt
03-26-2012, 02:37 PM
House Of The Rising Sun - Sons of Anarchy (Season 4 Finale Version) - YouTube

Dexter010
04-07-2012, 10:27 PM
Okay. In The Netherlands we started with Season 3, season 2 and 3 are available on DVD and Blue-Ray and Season 1 is dissaperd

Stuck AZ
04-20-2012, 12:28 PM
If anyone has played The Lost and Damned DLC on GTAIV I would think a SOA game would have a similar feeling to this DLC.

This is exactly what I thought when I played through TLaD.

Matt36
04-22-2012, 01:46 PM
Its all I thought when playing the DLC! I even tried to compare characters between the 2 :p

JAW LV
07-12-2012, 08:01 PM
It's been around for a few days now but I thought I would post anyways.

SOA Season 5 trailer:

Sons of Anarchy - Season 5 Teaser - YouTube

Gackt
07-12-2012, 08:05 PM
Saw the trailer on tv the other night, I was all excited like a little kid on christmas morning lol.

JAW LV
07-12-2012, 08:18 PM
Saw the trailer on tv the other night, I was all excited like a little kid on christmas morning lol.

Me too... grown ass 32 year old man and there I was gigglin.

HTownBoi
07-12-2012, 09:00 PM
Never missed an episode. It's the only show I follow on a regular basis.

Ctrl Alt Defeat
07-13-2012, 02:53 AM
Any word on who is playing Damon Pope? I knew Kurt Sutter said he had someone in mind.

And in response to that trailer, Tara really get rid of the bangs, looked so much hotter without them.

xKRAIZEEMANx
07-13-2012, 03:14 AM
Any word on who is playing Damon Pope?

Looks like Harold Perrineau "Michael" from Lost will be playing the role of Pope.
According to some "googling".

Also, I cannot wait for Season 5!!!

Skillet
07-13-2012, 03:53 AM
I watch way too many shows.... I need to force myself not to worry about this one until it's finished and I'll buy it on Zune or something.

Same with Dexter. :(

Gackt
07-13-2012, 04:06 PM
I watch way too many shows.... I need to force myself not to worry about this one until it's finished and I'll buy it on Zune or something.

Same with Dexter. :(

Sons of Anarchy is so great thought that it should take priority over all others :D

TheBubbaSmith
09-09-2012, 06:21 AM
Tuesday can't come soon enough...

Ctrl Alt Defeat
09-09-2012, 07:53 AM
When this airs, I am gonna yell-a-long to the intro cause of all the hype in me.

Shiftie
09-09-2012, 10:21 AM
Booyah! Second best show on cable..thankfully #1 just ended (ok not thankfully..I hate waiting a YEAR!). Not sure why it being on cable matters since I don't have cable >.>

xKRAIZEEMANx
09-09-2012, 10:35 AM
2 more days....Been "marathoning" the show on Netflix, just so it is all fresh in my mind.

Shiftie
09-09-2012, 07:22 PM
2 more days....Been "marathoning" the show on Netflix, just so it is all fresh in my mind.

Probably a good idea for me too..I'm always surprised with how much I forget from the last 2 or 3 episodes of a previous season -.-

Naschtok
09-10-2012, 08:40 PM
LOVE this series. Can't wait for the next season. Hopefully this one won't be stretched too long tho. Bummer to hear the game not happening atleast for now...

Shiftie
09-12-2012, 05:56 AM
Hot damn! I can already tell this is gonna be a sick season.

StolenPaper18
09-12-2012, 06:29 AM
What an awesome season premiere. I foresee this season being epic, just like the past four. :p

Ctrl Alt Defeat
09-12-2012, 07:02 AM
Damon Pope is so badass. I know he's suppose to be the villain this season, but he is so ruthless.

Liked this guy since Lost.

Gackt
09-13-2012, 04:22 PM
That was seriously stuff you expect to see on a season finale, and they did it on a season premiere...lol.
This season is gonna be fantastic.

Shiftie
09-13-2012, 04:26 PM
That was seriously stuff you expect to see on a season finale, and they did it on a season premiere...lol.
This season is gonna be fantastic.
Exactly my thoughts after I watched the episode x.x Not sure how a season can get more exciting with a start like that, but I'm sure it will...somehow.

Gackt
09-13-2012, 04:27 PM
Exactly my thoughts after I watched the episode x.x Not sure how a season can get more exciting with a start like that, but I'm sure it will...somehow.

Kurt Sutter is simply a genius. Ugh...I missed this show so much but what I didn't miss was waiting a week between episodes! lol

Skillet
09-14-2012, 07:26 AM
Damon Pope is so badass. I know he's suppose to be the villain this season, but he is so ruthless.

Liked this guy since Lost.

If you like him, you should check out a movie called The Killing Jar. It's on Netflix. Kind of gory and tense, and a little more than unbelievable... but not a terrible movie.

Anyway... who wants to bet on how many episodes until Pope dies? I'm guessing around 8. Not sure if they'll drag that conflict out to the end of the season or not. Seems like there are more important things than a little side feud fueled by an accident.

Gackt
09-15-2012, 12:51 PM
Anyway... who wants to bet on how many episodes until Pope dies? I'm guessing around 8. Not sure if they'll drag that conflict out to the end of the season or not. Seems like there are more important things than a little side feud fueled by an accident.

I'm gonna say 7 episodes. Hopefully Tig will be the one to take em out too.

Shiftie
09-15-2012, 08:11 PM
I'm gonna say 7 episodes. Hopefully Tig will be the one to take em out too.

Unless the CIA stops him for some reason.

Ctrl Alt Defeat
09-15-2012, 08:45 PM
I think Pope will be around until the episode before the season finale.

The actor is too good and they worked to hard to get him.

Gackt
09-16-2012, 02:38 AM
I think Pope will be around until the episode before the season finale.

The actor is too good and they worked to hard to get him.

Harold Perrineau isn't a bad actor but worked to hard to get him? I can't imagine he's that hard to get...lol.

Gackt
09-18-2012, 11:47 AM
Wooohooo new EP tonight!

Shiftie
09-18-2012, 02:57 PM
Wooohooo new EP tonight!

Hell yeah! I was just thinking about this myself. Definitely excited to see if they can somehow top last weeks episode.

Gackt
09-19-2012, 04:24 PM
Well...Fawn Trager sure had a nice introduction scene lol.
And Opie FTW!! Just awesome lol.

I wanna know wtf Clay is up to, he clearly was behind the break in and looked disgusted when he found out Gemma wasn't in the house at the time. I really hate Clay.

Ctrl Alt Defeat
09-20-2012, 02:26 AM
Female ass this episode LOL

Shiftie
09-20-2012, 04:17 AM
Maaan I love Opie.

..and Clay is definitely up to no good, as usual. Why would he need marriage and birth certificates to get stolen? Aside from identity theft but I don't know how that'd fit into things.

Gackt
09-23-2012, 04:07 PM
Maaan I love Opie.

..and Clay is definitely up to no good, as usual. Why would he need marriage and birth certificates to get stolen? Aside from identity theft but I don't know how that'd fit into things.

I'm starting to think Sutter wants everyone to think that, as it's starting to seem a little too obvious that Clay is up to something. Perhaps he's not really up to anything...could be some weird twist where Gemma is actually behind the break in lol.

Sutter also said recently that the next EP will be a gamechanger...so something big is obviously gonna go down. My bet is on a major Sons member getting killed. I think maybe Opie or Tig. I hope I'm wrong lol.

Shiftie
09-23-2012, 09:29 PM
I'm starting to think Sutter wants everyone to think that, as it's starting to seem a little too obvious that Clay is up to something. Perhaps he's not really up to anything...could be some weird twist where Gemma is actually behind the break in lol.

Sutter also said recently that the next EP will be a gamechanger...so something big is obviously gonna go down. My bet is on a major Sons member getting killed. I think maybe Opie or Tig. I hope I'm wrong lol.

Ya I think it's a really good chance that we're being misled with how obvious Clay's reactions are.

As for game changing stuff in the next episode...maybe the club will find out Juice is the rat or something. I REALLY hope nobody dies, even the people I don't like very much. I still think something is up with how little Juice has been in the episodes, although the CIA involvement has everyone questioning who ratted on the club. I think Opie and Tig have lost enough for them to not be killed off, but maybe that's the writer's way of getting rid of them x.x That would really suck lol..Maybe one of them decides to stay in prison or something now that they don't have an inside man.

ToeFurB
09-26-2012, 03:01 AM
God damnit! Why!?

I have to say I did not see that coming. I'm not even sure how to react right now! Though I have a feeling we're about to see a whole new side of Jax. And it's gonna be a bloody side.

Gackt
09-26-2012, 03:07 AM
Oh man...I am unhappy. I didn't see that coming, and I am angry and Jax better gets so some serious payback in the most vicious way possible.
:(

colt415
09-26-2012, 04:13 AM
I can't believe what I just saw and I am pissed. What will happen to Tig? and I hope Jax does something big in the next episode.

Gackt
09-26-2012, 04:21 AM
I can't believe what I just saw and I am pissed. What will happen to Tig? and I hope Jax does something big in the next episode.

I think we are about to see a new side of Jax.

Shiftie
09-26-2012, 07:03 AM
I think we are about to see a new side of Jax.

Jax knows Tig has no problem getting his hands dirty even when he doesn't have a massive score to settle, AND doesn't owe his life to someone who also has a score to settle, and I think that's the main reason he saved Tig's life. Ugh..what a shitty, and yet totally epic episode :eek:

Rums
09-28-2012, 01:04 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/27/showbiz/hollywood-murder-mystery/index.html

Gackt
09-28-2012, 02:09 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/27/showbiz/hollywood-murder-mystery/index.html

lol, read about that today. He had a drug problem during the show and Sutter wrote him off instead of firing him which was nice. Sucks though, he was a pretty good actor and everyone really liked him on SOA. To bad he went and killed someone first instead of just himself though.

Also, did anyone notice the girl that Gemma smacked around is on the back of Jax's bike during the next EP preview? Wonder what thats all about, hopefully Jax isn't gonna mess around with her...not interested in any more Jax/Tara drama lol.

Shiftie
09-28-2012, 03:02 AM
Far from dying while trying to save a kid from a crazy Irishman. Damn..

As for the clip.. hopefully Jax is just doing a favor for Gemma's new man-friend. I also hope the girl dies in the crash or the shootout.

Ctrl Alt Defeat
09-28-2012, 08:00 AM
Opie....just man. I don't think I have ever been this sad about a fictional character's death..

But who was to blame?

1. Clay - came up with blaming "black".
2. Jax - Went with Clay's lie. Why not: "We didn't see who did it."?
3. Tig - Killed Pope's daughter.
4. Pope - This season's bad guy

Gackt
09-28-2012, 08:48 AM
Opie....just man. I don't think I have ever been this sad about a fictional character's death..

But who was to blame?

1. Clay - came up with blaming "black".
2. Jax - Went with Clay's lie. Why not: "We didn't see who did it."?
3. Tig - Killed Pope's daughter.
4. Pope - This season's bad guy

Clay and here is why.

Clay told Tig to kill Opie, following his orders he accidentally kills his wife.
Clay then kills Piney, Opie shoots Clay...Clay blames it on the Niners. So furious that the club president just got shot in his own clubhouse..Tig on bad info from Clay kills an innocent girl thus involving Pope.
It all leads back to Clay, Opie is dead because of Clay. I fuckin hate Clay...lol.

I am glad Jax got Tig out, really like his character and want him to get some payback for his daughter which btw...is also Clays fault. lol

Ctrl Alt Defeat
09-28-2012, 08:58 AM
I hate Clay also.

I was so disappointed last season when Jax didn't kill him. I hope he gets it good.
And when he tries to look all sad with the whole Gemma situation, I remember that he beat the living crap out of her.

I wonder if Nero and Clay will get into it.

Gackt
09-28-2012, 09:07 AM
I hate Clay also.

I was so disappointed last season when Jax didn't kill him. I hope he gets it good.
And when he tries to look all sad with the whole Gemma situation, I remember that he beat the living crap out of her.

I wonder if Nero and Clay will get into it.

I hope Gemma gets off'd as well. Trying to start shit with Tara and the kids, Gemma has lost all the power she had before, shes no longer the queen of SAMCRO and I don't think she likes it one bit. I find it hard to care about what Clay did to Gemma at this point. They both are responsible for what happened to JT so Jax should just kill em both.

Ctrl Alt Defeat
09-28-2012, 09:12 AM
I don't think Jax will kill her, because at the end of the day she is still his mother.
But I agree that she needs to be offed, her character only annoys me. Kate Sagal and Kurt Sutter are married so I don't know if it'll happen.

Shiftie
09-28-2012, 06:59 PM
I don't think Jax will kill her, because at the end of the day she is still his mother.
But I agree that she needs to be offed, her character only annoys me. Kate Sagal and Kurt Sutter are married so I don't know if it'll happen.

I think there is a pretty good chance Jax would be the one to kill her because of how much he cares about his family. He already lost a father to Gemma and Clay's bullshit and I doubt he'd even think twice about acting if either of them try to harm Tara or the kids. He's already been through a lot with them as far as the kidnapping, attempted kidnapping, and everything else.

As for Clay..I think he'll end up rotting away for a while. He's obviously got something happening on the side (perhaps TOO obviously, so it may not even be him). But either way, everyone sees him as basically a shadow of his former self now that he revealed his half truth about the murder to the club, whether they tell him that or not. Unless things with the CIA change soon, I don't think Jax will be the one to kill Clay, and with Opie dead I'm not sure who else would bother with him...yet. Maybe Unser does it to protect Gemma, or maybe Nero. I think either Unser or Tig killing him would be the most bittersweet to me at this point though. After everything both of them have done for Clay, they both have an allegiance to someone else now (Gemma and Jax respectively), and considering how much Clay has accomplished by simply using people, that would seem the most fitting way to end him. Gemma would be a big surprise to me, but also another possible person to kill Clay.

Gackt
09-28-2012, 09:40 PM
I think it will be Tig if anyone. He's been screwed over by Clays bs far far too much. Kind of curious what Jax wants to do with the club now though...I figured for the longest time that Jax would want to take the club a more legit direction if he ever became president but it seems they just keep getting in deeper shit every episode lol.

Was nice to see Bobby playin the tough no nonsense role when talking to the cartel as well. Gotta give some of these other guys some more screen time...Haven't seen Happy kill anyone in a while :D

Crimson Ridley
09-28-2012, 11:05 PM
Damn... Opie was my favourite character! :(

Shiftie
09-29-2012, 12:42 AM
IHaven't seen Happy kill anyone in a while :D

lmao..my exact same thoughts every time I see him on screen. He's one of my favorite characters which is saying a lot since he rarely does anything that really directly impacts the story. He'll do things a certain way, make subtle gestures or just take someone out, but his actions are never really focused on too much anymore.

I love Juice too, but I have a feeling he'll be brought back as more of a main character again once people find out he's the rat..which is inevitable.

Gackt
09-29-2012, 02:48 PM
Damn... Opie was my favourite character! :(

Heh... a lot of people had Op has their favorite. Chibs is my favorite I think, I was worried all episode on which of those 3 were going to die since I knew it wouldn't be Jax.

lmao..my exact same thoughts every time I see him on screen. He's one of my favorite characters which is saying a lot since he rarely does anything that really directly impacts the story. He'll do things a certain way, make subtle gestures or just take someone out, but his actions are never really focused on too much anymore.

I love Juice too, but I have a feeling he'll be brought back as more of a main character again once people find out he's the rat..which is inevitable.

I laughed near the end of the ep where they were sitting around at Tara's house...Happy was off playing with one of Jax's kids, not exactly an activity I pictued Happy ever doing.
As for Juice, I am really hoping he only gives up info that can benefit the club. I'd hate to see him do something to hurt the club and I really don't want them to kill him off since he's such a great character.

CrAzYnEsS
09-30-2012, 06:40 AM
Can't believe Opie died. For a second there I thought it was going to be Chibs, I believe thats the Scotts name. I mean hell he even thought it was him.

Also why the hell is Ashley Tisdale part of the show now. Last time I saw her she was on some Disney show my niece and nephew were watching and she sucked at acting.

Shiftie
09-30-2012, 08:12 AM
Also why the hell is Ashley Tisdale part of the show now. Last time I saw her she was on some Disney show my niece and nephew were watching and she sucked at acting.

I don't know!!!! I hope she takes a stray bullet next episode. Or gets run over by a bus or something. Or gets blown up..that'd be fun.

Gackt
10-01-2012, 01:31 AM
I don't know!!!! I hope she takes a stray bullet next episode. Or gets run over by a bus or something. Or gets blown up..that'd be fun.

Sutter said something about Juice getting a love interest this season, perhaps it will be her? I believe she had complained about getting screwed out of roles because she is a "disney" actress. All she needs a sex scene in SOA and Disney will be sure to drop her quick :D

Shiftie
10-01-2012, 05:08 AM
Sutter said something about Juice getting a love interest this season, perhaps it will be her? I believe she had complained about getting screwed out of roles because she is a "disney" actress. All she needs a sex scene in SOA and Disney will be sure to drop her quick :D
Ugh ya..with Juice hanging around her place of business I can see that happening. Still hope she gets blown up soon. Sorry Juice.

Ctrl Alt Defeat
10-01-2012, 07:52 AM
I don't mind it, I think she's pretty cute.

Gackt
10-02-2012, 06:16 AM
New EP tonight guys! GET EXCITED!! :D

Ctrl Alt Defeat
10-02-2012, 07:09 AM
We get to see Jax, Tig, and Chibs break the news to the rest of the guys.

Granted they don't already know.

Shiftie
10-02-2012, 11:56 AM
We get to see Jax, Tig, and Chibs break the news to the rest of the guys.

Granted they don't already know.

I was surprised when Jax didn't tell Tara about Opie when he called her..maybe he did after the camera cut away or something but I was almost expecting that to be the first thing he said. That confirms the importance of his family though.

Ctrl Alt Defeat
10-02-2012, 03:38 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/21c6vbp.jpg

WTF.

Gackt
10-02-2012, 03:41 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/21c6vbp.jpg

WTF.

Gangbang by the club? :biglaugh

Crimson Ridley
10-02-2012, 08:03 PM
Gangbang by the club? :biglaugh

I would assume she means she's done something she's never done before. She worked with Disney; she's been fucked a lot.

JAW LV
10-02-2012, 08:39 PM
I would assume she means she's done something she's never done before. She worked with Disney; she's been fucked a lot.

^^Dammit I wanted to add this quote to my sig but my current sig is probably already pushing pixel/space limits. Great quote nonetheless :)

On topic- my guess is kinda the same, she's implying she lost her virginity because she is switching from such a kid friendly show to an adult/mature show like Sons?:confused:

Gackt
10-02-2012, 08:42 PM

lmao      

Finfrock17
10-02-2012, 09:02 PM
I love this show, i think it would make a great game

JAW LV
10-02-2012, 09:37 PM

They've been trying, last I heard back in May this year there was a major publisher backing this idea but for whatever reason things just haven't worked out. I'm sure there is more info out there, I just don't know where/what it is.

Gackt
10-02-2012, 09:40 PM

Needs to be picked up by the right people though...I'd hate to see someone like Activision pick it up just because it would be some half assed pile of shit but since it's Sons of Anarchy it will still sell.

Gackt
10-03-2012, 03:12 AM
Good EP. I like the deal Jax set up with Nero. Pretty emotional scene(Opie's wake)
Very well done though.

lol@Tara beating the crap out of that woman...and is anyone else getting a little fed up with friggin Gemma trying to manipulate everything possible?

Lastly, Clay looked genuinely upset...I don't think he had that in mind when he talked to Op last.

Shiftie
10-03-2012, 04:35 AM
That episode was even more depressing than the last one o.o At least there was a cat fight...or cat asskicking would be a better description.

Ctrl Alt Defeat
10-03-2012, 07:50 AM
Those last ten minutes of the episode hit hard.

Gackt
10-04-2012, 04:36 PM
Any thoughts about next weeks EP?
Looks like Jax and the Irish guy(I forget his name, Galen? maybe? lol) get into a fight before that gun deal that appears to be going down. They both looked a little bloody.

I really hope this upcoming ep is not so focused on Gemma again : \

JAW LV
10-04-2012, 04:50 PM

Me too although I did like it when Dora the Hora gave Gemma a good smack down.

I have no idea what to think about next week. For whatever reason my freakin DVR stopped recording about 2 minutes short of the sneak peak :mad:

Shiftie
10-04-2012, 07:21 PM
Any thoughts about next weeks EP?
Looks like Jax and the Irish guy(I forget his name, Galen? maybe? lol) get into a fight before that gun deal that appears to be going down. They both looked a little bloody.

I try to avoid watching the sneak peeks in shows so I can be surprised/excited no matter what the episode holds in store for me :p

Gackt
10-04-2012, 07:26 PM
I try to avoid watching the sneak peeks in shows so I can be surprised/excited no matter what the episode holds in store for me :p

Well now I feel like a douche for bringing it up lol. Sorry :(

Shiftie
10-04-2012, 07:39 PM
Well now I feel like a douche for bringing it up lol. Sorry :(

Nah it's all good lol.. I'm the one here reading the posts. It's not really a huge issue either way, just sometimes previews ruin the next episode completely. Though that doesn't seem to be the case for SoA from what I remember when I actually watched the episodes on TV.

Gackt
10-04-2012, 08:45 PM
Nah it's all good lol.. I'm the one here reading the posts. It's not really a huge issue either way, just sometimes previews ruin the next episode completely. Though that doesn't seem to be the case for SoA from what I remember when I actually watched the episodes on TV.

Some series are awful with those, like Battlestar Galactica. They were awful with the spoilers.

I hope we get to see the Lin triad this season, I can't even remember when we last saw them...seems like they could be a good ally for the Sons if they end up trying to take on Pope. (and of course Alvarez and the Mayans.)

Skillet
10-06-2012, 01:15 AM
So I watched Episode 3 a few minutes ago. Going to watch 4 here in a minute.

I do want to say... there are so many people I want to see dead this season, it's not even funny.

Crimson Ridley
10-07-2012, 12:10 AM
I've finally found the time to get caught up with this season, and I must say; wow. It's awesome!

Though I knew what happened to Opie, that shit really hit me hard. Everything about the way he was portrayed throughout the seasons is exactly the kind of person I've always aspired to be. Friendly, loyal, takes no shit, and an all around badass! That's why I connected with his character so much. Watching him die was heart-wrenching.

However, there are a few things that I don't like about the season, and they are as follows;

Tara - She thinks she's badass now, and what is she doing with the drugs? She's perpetually angry, and she assumes that she's untouchable because of her husband.

Gemma - She's really fucking me off now. I loved her character in the last few seasons, but now I'm really hoping that Kurt Sutter hasn't got a problem with killing his wife off.

Wendy - Seriously, why do we need to continue to watch this annoying storyline play out? Wendy is such a terrible character, and when she's on screen I just want to cut myself. Or her. Mostly her.

Clay - I liked him before, but now he's just a shell of his former self. If he had any dignity, he'd end it. Instead, we have to watch him mope around like a pathetic teenager, with a tube hanging off of him. He doesn't pull that look off near as well as Piney did.

As you can see, it's mostly the women that are pissing me off, because they are just so full of themselves. I think Tara is annoying me the most, as she really needs to come down from that pedestal, and learn that she's not the royalty that she thinks she is.

On a brighter note, I'm really looking forward to how the story play out. I'm interested in where Pope takes us, as I'm quite fond of the guy. :)

Gackt
10-07-2012, 03:37 AM
I've finally found the time to get caught up with this season, and I must say; wow. It's awesome!

Though I knew what happened to Opie, that shit really hit me hard. Everything about the way he was portrayed throughout the seasons is exactly the kind of person I've always aspired to be. Friendly, loyal, takes no shit, and an all around badass! That's why I connected with his character so much. Watching him die was heart-wrenching.

However, there are a few things that I don't like about the season, and they are as follows;

Tara - She thinks she's badass now, and what is she doing with the drugs? She's perpetually angry, and she assumes that she's untouchable because of her husband.

Gemma - She's really fucking me off now. I loved her character in the last few seasons, but now I'm really hoping that Kurt Sutter hasn't got a problem with killing his wife off.

Wendy - Seriously, why do we need to continue to watch this annoying storyline play out? Wendy is such a terrible character, and when she's on screen I just want to cut myself. Or her. Mostly her.

Clay - I liked him before, but now he's just a shell of his former self. If he had any dignity, he'd end it. Instead, we have to watch him mope around like a pathetic teenager, with a tube hanging off of him. He doesn't pull that look off near as well as Piney did.

As you can see, it's mostly the women that are pissing me off, because they are just so full of themselves. I think Tara is annoying me the most, as she really needs to come down from that pedestal, and learn that she's not the royalty that she thinks she is.

On a brighter note, I'm really looking forward to how the story play out. I'm interested in where Pope takes us, as I'm quite fond of the guy. :)

lol, Gemma I can't stand but I like Tara. Someone, I don't care who needs to put Gemma in her place and keep her there and if that doesn't work...shoot her. Last EP was too much Gemma and not enough focus on Opie imo.
I am hoping Jax is able to do the gun deal with the Irish himself, which would make keeping Clay around pointless. Clay needs to die this season...preferably next episode :)

Shiftie
10-07-2012, 04:14 AM
I guess it's a good thing none of us are in charge of the show cause there'd only be like 5 people left.

Ctrl Alt Defeat
10-07-2012, 05:14 AM
So true. Opie would still be alive thats for sure.

Kno Logik
10-08-2012, 01:15 AM
I can't stand Gemma I really hope her time is coming to an end soon. Tara I think needs to get humbled at some point shes really coming on too strong with the whole "Presidents Old Lady" bit.

Gackt
10-08-2012, 09:27 PM
Can't wait for tomorrow. Sutter said on his latest WTF SUTTER episode that when we watch episode 5, we will be saying "I can't believe what I am seeing"
Read that very same type of comments from others who've managed to see the upcoming EP as well. The next EP preview doesn't show anything mindblowing so I am super excited to see what he was referring to.

Shiftie
10-09-2012, 01:41 AM
Can't wait for tomorrow. Sutter said on his latest WTF SUTTER episode that when we watch episode 5, we will be saying "I can't believe what I am seeing"

Good god..I've said that every episode this season!!!

Ctrl Alt Defeat
10-09-2012, 03:14 AM
Sutter never ceases to amaze me.

He kills off one of the fan favorites and there's more?!

JAW LV
10-09-2012, 03:34 PM
The next EP preview doesn't show anything mindblowing so I am super excited to see what he was referring to.

Ashley Tisdale loosing her virginity to a massive biker gang bang is my guess :eek:

Buuuut what I really want to see is Gemma get a good beat down. Dora the Hora almost had her last week...

Gackt
10-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Ashley Tisdale loosing her virginity to a massive biker gang bang is my guess :eek:

Buuuut what I really want to see is Gemma get a good beat down. Dora the Hora almost had her last week...

I'd be super happy to see Tara be the one to knock Gemma around real good.

Shiftie
10-09-2012, 04:11 PM

I think it's supposed to be "Whora" or "Whorea"..cause she's a whore. Just my take on it :p Either way I lol'd when she called her that.

Gackt
10-10-2012, 03:04 AM
Well...that entire scene was somethin else...lol. Good episode, can't wait for next week. Oh and really? ANOTHER woman ends up hurt because of Clay...lol.

Skillet
10-10-2012, 04:39 AM
Did I just see Walton Goggins (who plays Boyd Crowder in Justified) dry humping a 400lb unconscious businessman, while dressed as a transexual man-whore?

I don't even...

EDIT: Yes I did. Spoilers in this link if you haven't watched tonight's episode. So... fair warning.

http://tvline.com/2012/10/09/sons-of-anarchy-season-5-walton-goggins/

Shiftie
10-10-2012, 04:48 AM
Well...that entire scene was somethin else...lol. Good episode, can't wait for next week. Oh and really? ANOTHER woman ends up hurt because of Clay...lol.

I guess we'll need to be watching for people with a scratch on their neck..

StolenPaper18
10-10-2012, 06:07 AM
I guess we'll need to be watching for people with a scratch on their neck..

Didn't they already show the guys doing the home invasions? I wrote who I thought they showed in the spoiler tags, for people who haven't seen it yet. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I could have sworn they showed it.

It's the three new guys in the club, I forget their names.

I started laughing uncontrollably when I saw Walton Goggins walk through the door. Laughed even harder when he kissed Jax on the way out, lol.